L lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her...

l lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her. And then she chooses a spic instead of me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This makes no sense. White women will doom the West. They will be our peoples' genocide.

Attached: IMG_20190911_084625.jpg (673x853, 143K)

You didnt lift hard enough.

Looks like paco outlifted you. Time to roid.

>implying it wasn't your entire disposition that made her chose him over you
lol, you're never going to understand this gymcel.

What do you care? She's just a dumb whore.

> think muscles and looks are all women care about
> is a toxic as shit person
> women stay away from him because doh

> HURR DURR WOMEN ARE SO SHALLOW, I DESERVED THAT PUSSY AND SHE DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME THE FUCKING ROASTIE REEEE

This right here is fucking incel mindset. Objectifying a woman to a point where you forget she has any personality, thinking you deserve here if [insert factor], and when she finds a relationship with a more meaningful person than you, instead of reflecting on yourself, you blame not only her but all women.

Let me clarify things to you: Your personality is 0/10, and women, just like many men, can pick up on that.

Worthless shitskin spics and/or retards

Fuck off

What did I do? I just don't think that women are worth fighting for. They are disgusting monstrosities.

( >> 54357546 )

>tfw shitskin and white girls love me
lmao, keep pumping iron. i'll be over here pumping your gf's cheeks.

Don't you dare touch my gay friend's cheeks, his boyfriend would be heartbroken and I'm friends with both of them.

Gf means girlfriend, in case you didn't know!

how would he? he's never had one.

Attached: 1563383290600.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Neither have I, but at least I know that when that one user wrote 'gf', he meant girlfriend, not gay friend.

>all for her

You miserable cunt-licking faggot. Your very existence makes me vomit in disgust. What are you even.

Thus proving the failure to racism pipeline. Learn to love yourself, breh.

Women exist to be mothers and wives. She betrayed all that by racemixing.

During all that time lifting did you ever attempt to make a meaningful connection with this girl? Get to know her more as an individual?
Or did you just lift like a mother fucker for almost half a decade building up to some grand reveal of "WOW person I hardly talk to, you're shredded! I guess we're gonna fuck now?"

Why are people still talking about this? Literally trying to revive a dead meme...

Fuck off newfag retard

Back to Ieddit

Copes.

A guy who lifts CAN'T have a shit personality. Lifting takes hard work, discipline and dedication.

Go fucking win her over pussy. Who cares if she is a disgusting race mixer. She's a woman. She doesn't think independently she is like a sheep. We still need women. We utilize them as a resource. They are the givers of life.

Attached: fall out legion women are inferior.jpg (657x493, 161K)

Hispanics have big dicks,know how to dance and cook tasty food. Women are naturally attracted to them.

Attached: Jaime.jpg (1538x2048, 479K)