NEEThate thread

anyone else /stackinbred/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 11.58.11 AM.png (846x454, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/faq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did you do to get this money user?

yeah
30mil in various assets

Either be born into it, or use inspect element on your browser

reminder that time is the most valuable currency and ywn get time that you spent wageslaving back

>took sat
>got a 2300
>studied finance at target school
>got summer analyst position
>worked bb for 2 years
>took gmat
>went to business school
>got m7 mba
>go back work

thats what i did

I got a marketing job by doing this. I said I ran my own business. Faked all my stats, adwords, etc. I really did do things similar but never kept records, so I could do the job and knew all the industry

reminder i have a boat and you do not

I'm a paramedic and own my own house and car outright I'm 27 and hoarding money like some jew is fucking stupid. Ya I have some nice shit but I'm pretty much a slave now. I can never not earn money or all this I've worked for will be taken away. Car requires rego and insurance house has land and council taxes. I'm stuck working just to make sure I can maintain what I have. Anyone that has little or nothing. Consider your choices because as it stands you have more freedom then I do

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

v nice what u do

oh wow a boat.

yet here you are on /virgin9k/

cant forget where i came from. also its wednesday afternoon and im at the office

The sad thing is that a lot of people with money continue working out of pure greed. They could easily be glorious NEETs and have a good life, but they throw it away by slaving away trying to be richer. They die and their fortune goes to their gold digging wife or a son who hated them. It's sad, many such cases.

Jew psyop to discourage us from getting our rightful BUX.

Fuck money.

I unironically was the happiest when I had lots of it, ate shittier, had more stress etc...

The happiest time was when I barely had any. I got more in touch with myself. Ate healthy as fuck. Were more mindful about my day etc...

Money is overrated Jew garbage.

the unhappiest*
fixed

inheritance gang

>fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/faq.html
>FDIC deposit insurance covers the depositors of a failed FDIC-insured depository institution dollar-for-dollar, principal plus any interest accrued or due to the depositor, through the date of default, up to at least $250,000
I'm a NEET, but you're a brainlet.
And since I have enough time to properly study finance, security analysis, and risk management, the wealth I gain just from investing my NEETbux will likely dwarf yours by the time we're both dead.

so you would not mind sending me all of your money then? i just want you to be happy. give me your email so you can send me all of your money.

squaddddd
lol @ this fucking bozo thinking you cant use multiple ownership categories at the same bank

>Not in education or training
>study
retard alert

>multiple ownership categories at the same bank
You're still a brainlet for keeping that much money in bank accounts earning no interest.

dont count my money bozo i max out my 401k and ira not to mention this is high yield checking private client shit dummy

Judging by how well you write, I'll assume my initial suspicion--viz., that you deposited funds in an FDIC-insured account above the limit--was correct.

Fuck off OP. Some of us can't help the fact that we are brainlets and aren't able to work high paying jobs like you.

Attached: 1b281b2740dfbc6e1fc18fa4770e2bbb64b1300b3c2f896f3bbb466faaa03d88.gif (450x450, 1.94M)

I have about the same amount minus 80k, is this enough to live frugally under in an apartment for the rest of my life?

Gimme a slice of that bread. I'll even take the end piece.

classic psued

the only thing i inherited from my parents was my dads long dick. fuck that shit i just wanted a MILLION

could you please please lend me something

I pay you back I promise

i can lend you some advice. pull yourself up by your bootstraps and go be somebody!

rude
originu

>stack inbred
???
No, my parents were not related.

>I got a marketing job by doing this.
>Either be born into it, or use inspect element on your browser

I'm curious, what do you mean by this?

Not a NEET but never understood NEET hatred unless it was either:
- jealousy that they can do anything they want but you have to work
- the delusion that they are mostly getting tax money

The 2nd is basically total nonsense at least in the USA. Besides temporary food stamps (this is for your protection honestly, people would riot and steal a lot if you got rid of this) it's extremely hard to get NEETbux. You have to be diagnosed with something serious

Additionally NEETs increase your income by reducing the pool of labor. And by checking out of the dating market increase your pool of single women. Probably also they make lots of dank memes

get a rice cooker and buy bulk rice. Better off getting a place to own though