Not a single trap thread up

>not a single trap thread up
WTF, this is supposed to be our board now!
Don't you g-tuys like boipucci anymore...?

Attached: 1564894488902.webm (608x800, 622K)

you know what makes guys superior to women? the taint.

No. Get te fuck to /gif/ and /lgbt/ degenerate

thanks for the original bumpp

A girl will never let you experience her pussy in the current year,
Just take the trappill and experience bliss. You know you want to

Attached: 1565636548714.jpg (3276x1721, 370K)

>tfw no bussy to put my 9 inch cock inside

Attached: 1565203991007.png (566x642, 710K)

why would that be the deciding factor?

remember to make use of the options field

because it's shapely and cute and women have nothing in their bodies that can even remotely compete with taints

Women have meatier and shapelier butts than guys

you can sage if you want, you can even be coy about like you are now, but remember you'll always end up baiting replies which do, in fact, bump the thread.

not necessarily, you know that one bubblebutt dude on /gif/, guys can have insane asses as well, women can never have taints.

i wish i was a cute trap so badly

post one decent looking male ass that hasn't been pumped with hormones.

Yeah like less than 1%...and good luck being the one that gets to fuck that very low percentage.
Women on the other hand that have asses like that are a dime a dozen

Attached: 1528348389955.jpg (556x556, 86K)

op dont you have shame? cant you see that what you're doing is evil?

what's evil about it?

who said hormones aren't allowed? women can't take pills to close up their wound onto a taint, my whole point is, without surgery, males can be as good as women, better even due to taint, women can't grow taints.

we all masturbate, what difference would the source make?

kek you breeders are fucking dumb

Look man i like cute boys too but you can't sit there and say guys can have just as good a butt as women, it's literally a physical impossibility and the only time you've ever seen a guy with a good ass that isn't anime tier photoshop or flattering angles, it's a tranny on hormones and even then it's easy to spot.
A woman's ass is literally biologically designed to be shapely and sexy and pillowy

>the only time you've ever seen a guy with a good ass
>it's a tranny on hormones
again, why don't you count hormones? trannies are guys as well, they're mentally ill, still male though.

fuck these trannies are ugly, I don't know why but non-white trannies look like shit.

Eventually you will come to realize that anal sex is disgusting, as well as HRT retards who destroy their livers and bodies. Thanks science! Nice to look at a butt on a cute guy, but it's completely devoid of any real substance. The patrician's fetish is being friends with the opposite of you - whether you're a feminine guy or masculine guy (but no trannies!) - and engaging in double teams on girls. You get a friend with a big dick to increase arousal for the sperm competition aspect (if you choose), and because he's your friend you want him to reproduce which increases bond, and you get to engage in sexual activity with your friend without disgusting sodomy and the resulting poop smell (YUCK). Sort of like a really good friendship with bisexual elements but without the actual homo sex part. Women also like gangbangs.

Attached: 1500699036928.png (141x409, 106K)

cool meme post user

Attached: DpAamjrUYAAiPp-.jpg (1200x1193, 156K)

Not a faggot, but anal sex might be disgusting in general but it's still pretty hot.
The thought of having my dick in a qts girls poophole, with two jiggly butt cheeks surrounding my penis is pretty alluring. The dirtiness only adds to it