Why do people on sites like GLP insist that "real men own guns" yet it seems that women don't give a shit about who...

Why do people on sites like GLP insist that "real men own guns" yet it seems that women don't give a shit about who owns a gun, in fact many women are anti-gun on social media these days.

What's with this outdated stereotype of gun nut patriots being real men?

Attached: 202471_600.jpg (600x432, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2018/04/09/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-enacts-knife-control-policies-to-crack-down-on-stabbing-epidemic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's weird, I'm a grill and own a bunch of guns.

Why do you care? Yes it is the duty of men to protect their families and communities and in the modern context you need a gun to do this. What women think is irrelevant.

Yeah, that's why all law-enforcement powers are vested in drunk jack-offs with extensive firearms collections. I'm so glad America rejected the ridiculous French notions of "unformed police" and "law and order".

Law and order and an armed populace are not mutually exclusive. Police are not reliable. Your safety is in your own hands most of the time. Your stawman about gun owners is pretty disappointing honestly. I think you can do better.

>that entire picture
Yeah uh thats literally how none of this works assbrain
>muh guns bad
Yeah yeah back to twitter or whatever
I atleast understand crazy as fuck gun nuts who jerk off onto desert eagles as fucked, but im not taking any chances, someone breaks into my house and they get dropped. I just keep a glock 17 in my nightstand, anyone comes in and boom im not dead. Id rather die by my own hands than die a preventable death because i couldnt defend myself.

I don't know, I don't think living in a world where a single failure of mental health or social adjustment can result in mass massacre is "law and order" to me. In fact, scientific studies have revealed that intervening unarmed in these situations produces better results than armed intervention. At that point we really have to question the presumed value of an armed populace at all.

>At that point we really have to question the presumed value of an armed populace at all.

the value is dead americans which is a net benefit to the world

>many women/people on social media are retarded
In other news fire is hot and you need clean water to live.

You would disarm people because of one niche problem of spree shooters, while ignoring the myriad of other reasons to have guns. That's the lowest and most reactionary response, incredibly short sighted because "Boo hoo buncha people just died, knee-jerk response to ban guns!"

>I don't know, I don't think living in a world where a single failure of mental health or social adjustment can result in mass massacre is "law and order" to me
Knife and truck attacks exist too. Lack of guns is not enough of a deterrent.
>scientific studies have revealed that intervening unarmed in these situations produces better results than armed intervention
Maybe because its always easier to shoot at people coming to kill you than it is to shoot unarmed people. However, if someone has already started to kill unarmed people then you are really rolling the dice on whether talking it out is actually gonna stop him.
>At that point we really have to question the presumed value of an armed populace at all
No we do not. We live in a world where guns and other weapons exist. The reality is that even if you don't have a gun someone else does and that makes you effectively powerless against them. There are a lot of bad people out there. I do not trust my safety to police that rarely make it on time or to the empathy of someone I know nothing about other than that he is armed and dangerous.

women don't care about their boyfriend owning a gun, necessarily.

The type of man who owns a gun is more likely to have sex often because they are just that type of guy

Just get a gun and shoot a person who tries to shoot you LOOOOL

That would require taking responsibility for your own safety, which is something most gun grabbing cowards are incapable of.

Guns aren't the problem, americans are. You can own guns here too(and in most other european countries too, even UK with restrictions) but for some reason people aren't as retarded with their guns here for some reason. Must be a cultural thing, giving an american a gun is like handing a loaded AK to a chimpanzee

>Knife and truck attacks exist too. Lack of guns is not enough of a deterrent.
If trucks and knives are as dangerous as guns you would be fine protecting yourself with trucks and knives.

>Maybe because its always easier to shoot at people coming to kill you than it is to shoot unarmed people. However, if someone has already started to kill unarmed people then you are really rolling the dice on whether talking it out is actually gonna stop him.
You're rolling the dice with a gun, too. In fact, in crisis situations, civilian gun owners have proven just as a likely to show poor fire discipline and fire on unarmed civilians or uniformed personnel, making them more deadly than the actual shooter.

>No we do not. We live in a world where guns and other weapons exist.
If the United States cut is manufacture of personal firearms and ammunition by 99%, gun prices would be astronomical world-wide. The idea that guns just appear from nowhere is insane.

>The reality is that even if you don't have a gun someone else does and that makes you effectively powerless against them.
This is provably not true. Again, unarmed intervention by civilians is provably more effective than armed intervention.

> do not trust my safety to police that rarely make it on time or to the empathy of someone I know nothing about other than that he is armed and dangerous.
Your personal paranoia does not trump empirical evidence or good sense.

Its because pretty much all Americans are MK Ultra victims. We have been conditioned and manipulated into absolute submission to the government. Sometimes it goes wrong and people snap. Its a lot more subtle than what they did in the soviet union and china to control the populace. Instead of instilling fear in the civilian population they have created a religion of consumption that turns the average person into a dopamine obsessed zombie that exists only to produce for the upper class and consume endlessly. It makes us weak and cowardly. Cowardly enough to try to destroy the very source of our rights.

or more likely you're just retards

>women don't give a shit abou
Who gives a shit about what women think, apart from other women?
Guns are cool. Shooting is a wonderful pastime, and may save your life some day.

>don't want people killing each other
>make it so it's illegal to own guns
Why don't we just make murder illegal? Then they wouldn't be able to do it.

"Dopamine obsessed zombie." I've just left the UK for South Africa and you're actually right, I didn't see it when I was there. Pubs, drug culture and holiday packages to Europe have kept the working class down

>"real men own guns" yet it seems that women don't give a shit about who owns a gun, in fact many women are anti-gun on social media these days.
I like how you manage to fuck up a stupid strawman like this because you're such a fucking pussy that you think women decide what masculinity is.

>women don't give a shit about who owns a gun
That's because women in modern western society are so disconnected from the concepts of survival, safety, disaster, etc. It almost doesn't factor into their thought process anymore.

My ex used to be 100% oblivious while walking it was crazy. We'd be walking from our car to somewhere at night or going down the street. She'd be talking and not even looking at her surroundings. There were times I would literally have to drag her by the arm to get to and from somewhere quicker to reduce the risk of danger.

We were walking somewhere one time and I remember seeing a pack blacks blocking our way to where we were going. I literally had to drag her back to the car and get out of there and finally explained to her what happened. She just dismissed it as paranoid. Yet I bet if anything had happened it would have been my fault for not avoiding it.

>If trucks and knives are as dangerous as guns you would be fine protecting yourself with trucks and knives.
Try stopping someone from stabbing you in your home with your car retard.
>You're rolling the dice with a gun, too. In fact, in crisis situations, civilian gun owners have proven just as a likely to show poor fire discipline and fire on unarmed civilians or uniformed personnel, making them more deadly than the actual shooter.
Maybe if more people took their duty to protect themselves more seriously we wouldn't have so many retards fucking it up. Provide evidence for this claim. I have heard this before but never seen actual studies.
>If the United States cut is manufacture of personal firearms and ammunition by 99%, gun prices would be astronomical world-wide. The idea that guns just appear from nowhere is insane.
There are over 300 million firearms in the united states. Even if they stopped manufacture they would still be readily available. There are massive stockpiles of ammo all over the country as well and it is not difficult to manufacture ammunition. It would be more difficult to acquire a firearm but it would be basically impossible to enforce heavy controls. Also you can 3d print guns now, so manufacture would hardly slow down with a ban.
>This is provably not true. Again, unarmed intervention by civilians is provably more effective than armed intervention.
You try to stop someone shooting at you without a gun and see what happens. Sure worked for that guy in Christchurch, Columbine, Parkland, etc.
>Your personal paranoia does not trump empirical evidence or good sense.
Sorry you can't be bothered to take responsibility for yourself. Just trust the police bro. Keep boot licking and I'm sure the police won't shoot you for being drunk and trying to pull your pants up, or sitting on the couch in your own apartment.

Literally no one is responsible for your safety other than you

We are, that's the point. It wasn't always that way. Also if you are from Europe you don't have any kind of high ground here. Your population is equally retarded and has suffered the same thing. Refugees welcome.

I hope you are armed if you live in south africa. Gonna be zimbabwe 2.0 there shortly. One or two more elections.

>Your population is equally retarded and has suffered the same thing. Refugees welcome.

They've learned from it and the problem while obviously not something good is nowhere near as bad as the Jow Forums maymays

Women are stupid and lazy. Guns are the only thing that can equalize men and women in a confrontation, but most women still prefer to give up the responsibility for their safety to unknown men with guns (state/police). You shouldn't care what their opinions are, get a gun, learn to shoot and handle your life and safety yourself. Nobody will ever be as invested in your wellbeing as yourself.

Did you forget the guy in France who drove a truck through a crowd of people and killed +50. Banning guns didn't stop that.

Funnily enough I find black and Latina girls are much more pro gun than white girls who grow up in cushy suburbs.

>fembot
Opinion discarded
Also titsorgfto

>Did you forget the guy in France who drove a truck through a crowd of people and killed +50. Banning guns didn't stop that.

But they learned from it, pic related is now becoming common in most large public spaces because of those attacks, even here where nothing of the sort happened.

Actually trying to solve a problem will still accomplish more than sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending you can't do anything

Attached: poller_dunkel_rot_6500_orig.jpg (1014x653, 204K)

As a fembot I think anti-gun grills are pretty retarded. A gun is a womans best defence against rapists, robbers, murderers etc. Even if you are an 80 year old woman you can still fire a gun.

If I lived in the US I would own multiple guns by now. The nigger and incel menace is a growing threat and all women should be arming themselves.

Of course it isn't, yet. It started with small numbers in the US too. Christians saving a few thousand Somali refugees, just a couple million illegals coming across the boarder. Just wait 30 years when they have taken over entire areas of the country and suddenly you have Somalian and Mexican congresswomen that openly hate the natives of your country. I hope they have learned. I really do. do something before your country ends up like ours.

Sure Thing Cletus
originalooo

Attached: Cyrus.jpg (500x375, 70K)

>pretending you can't do anything
but then the conversation is longer than a tweet, status update, or even a Jow Forums thread

how can you expect Jow Forumstards to be party to that?!

Wait until you have Chinese style mass stabbings. You will never get away from the reality of mass violence. Barriers and not selling knives to minors will never be enough. They will always find a way around the law and the countermeasures.

Those lesser races are prone to violence so that is understandable. Suburban women rarely think outside of what the media tells them either, so no surprises there.

That is happening in the UK now

theblaze.com/news/2018/04/09/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-enacts-knife-control-policies-to-crack-down-on-stabbing-epidemic

Knife control is clearly never going to work
Shitty people find ways of hurting others.

Well I guess it's better to do nothing and just let things happen then i guess

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

The point is that either you take responsibility for your own safety, arm and train yourself, so that when you encounter some crazy or a terrorist you can actually do something about it. Asking your government to take away your only means of defense is orders of magnitude more retarded than actually defending yourself.

Alright big talk
Lets get this sorted!

bam problem solved
NEXT

Attached: lets get this sorted.jpg (300x180, 34K)

Just take away guns from the alt right and we'll be a-okay

Attached: shooter meme.png (1745x885, 327K)

>The point is that either you take responsibility for your own safety, arm and train yourself, so that when you encounter some crazy or a terrorist you can actually do something about it
or you die*

Everyone in this picture is a sack of shit

you live in a fantasy world

Blacks commit way more mass shootings. Reactionaries exist because of shit like this post. It everyone already hates you, why would you try to be liked?

Attached: 1566063033665.jpg (759x960, 84K)

desu only married men or men with family should be allowed access to guns

This is based, as long as you are allowed to teach your children about your firearms. Also implying that the majority of the guns in the US just disappeared.

Same exact thing with the women i know. They literally just walk completely oblivious to their surroundings. They walk around with their purse and money hanging out on show, stand right next to obvious mentally unstable people and don't even notice. It's crazy. How is it that women these days are constantly told how dangerous and predatory men can be and all the #metoo stuff and yet they seem oblivious to danger and have zero awareness of surroundings?

>How is it that women these days are constantly told how dangerous and predatory men can be and all the #metoo stuff and yet they seem oblivious to danger and have zero awareness of surroundings?

Most women are actually normal and have awareness of their surroundings. Either women in the USA are especialyl stupid or the only experience you have with women is from random twitter posts. Jesus Christ I don't know which of the two option is worse