I wanna start smoking weed

>Be friends with girl for years (one in the image)
>Rejected by her multiple times but stayed because feelings were strong
>Slowly start realizing she's fucking other people
>Assumptions are confirmed when ny friend tells me he slept with her
>Fight him
>Realize I just lost an actual bro over a girl who doesn't care about me
>Self destructive thoughts overwhelm me
>My old buddy from HS offers me some weed to cope
>Have never done drugs

Should I meet up with him and get high? I'm still obsessed with this girl and I have no other ways to cope with whats been going on.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190911-160048_Gallery.jpg (692x739, 340K)

Go smoke some weed bro, its fun even if you get really paranoid.

what the fuck is this nigger shit ahahahahah

Attached: elon.jpg (540x540, 26K)

holy shit that woman isnt even attractive. youre a fucking monkey for ruining a relationship with a friend over a whore. go get high.

Fucking idiot lost a friend over a girl. Should've got him to get nudes from her so you could see.
I had a girl lead me on also, used me for emotional support but would blow me off to fuck other guys and I had no idea, I was so naive until one of her friends let it slip. I ghosted her then one night she kept calling me begging for a ride, guess she wound up in a bad part of the city dealing with some dude. Said fuck off and call the dudes you fuck and long story short, she ended up getting gang raped in a trap house lmao apparently someone pulled her in and they all just started fucking her

seriously why is Jow Forums full of literal niggers
how do even have the mental capacity to navigate yourselves here

Why punch him, you should've punched her you self destructing cuck

I don't see any lewds on that server

>ruining your friendships over a stupid whore
good job, buddy

What is wrong with you. This is not funny retarded, its is just plain stupid.

Actually based lol

Attached: 1568175001562.gif (306x318, 586K)

God you're pathetic. Maybe if you were such a pitiful uptight cunt she would have fucked you too. You were prepared to fight a bro over her because she denied you? Maybe you should stop being a pussy with her and act like a man.

haha funny and based and redpilled user you really rekt a girl who had the audacity not to suck your peepee

Have some weed dude, it's awesome. It's not gonna fix anything and you don't want to get into a habit of doing it daily but it's fuckin great either way.

what really is the story here? you're a loser who thinks his unrequited crush should save her virginity for him and now that you found out she didn't, suddenly it's a big deal and she's not allowed to hang out with guys? fucking kys, incel. why the fuck would a well adjusted person care for an entitled cunt like you? where does this ego come from? do you have literally any redeeming qualities?

Based, she was never your problem. Well done user.

yeah it really wasnt your responsibility in the first place. she shouldnt have landed herself in that shady part of the city lmfao

You're mad because you're friend slept with a girl that wasn't into you. Some of my friends have banged my past crushes and I laugh it off and move on because nothing was really lost, they just beat me to the punch.

>decide you need a job in 2 months
>drug test
>fail

you should absolutely go for it

Go back to watching baki.

>Entitled
>Cunt
Aren't you the misogynist.

>Laugh off getting cucked
You didn't even get a nintendo switch. Despicable.

Dilate more, discord tranny.

roasties absolutely BTFO. screencap this shit.

Attached: 1516756738424.png (1024x576, 14K)

its not getting cucked if she wasn't your girlfriend

She got gang raped? I swear to god women are the death of the human race. Or it's dignity anyway. That's funny as fuck i'm crying.

>let a girl get raped cause she wouldn't fuck you
>incels join the based chorus

And y'all wonder why women don't go near you.

>this is your brain on cuck shit

she shouldn't have been hanging around where there were fucking crack houses and shit. it's her fault.

Being volcel is based as fuck.

>I think I'm entitled to women and I get mad when they don't duck me oooh. Everyone who isn't a retard like me is a Cuck

>whiteknigthing
>y'all
And you wonder why women dont go near you.

Retards and Cucks are one in the same

>gets cock blocked
>*laughs*
>not a cuck

>she rejects you
>you "slowly realize" she's dating other men
Are you completely mentally retarded? SHE REJECTED YOU, OF COURSE SHE'S SLEEPING WITH OTHER MEN, WHY WOULDN'T SHE

Get over yourself you faggot brainlet. Hope that friend beats you up next time he sees you

Eat my pussy you hunk of a man.

obsessed with some 4/10 mutt.

end it bro.

but honestly though the weed will probably make it worse so go for it.