Drinking

hows it going bros? hot as fuck today and back on nice cold beer

Attached: IMG-2733.jpg (1188x1420, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8tjPGCWlTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. anyone else cooling off with a nice cold drink?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

kill yourself you animal abusing retarded normie faggot. you literally pay for animals to be killed for your obese taste pleasure. you are literally on the same level as normie who bully and abuse and kick around the shy autistic kid because its fun for them

in your eyes "its okay to kill animals because they are tasty". in your eyes, sensory pleasure justifies murder and physical violence

god you're such a disgusting faggot. ur not a robot. heres me genuinely praying you die from a heart attack or some rabid foaming nigger curb stomps you

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

hey user i hate to say it but its not just food thats created through animal pain and death. if you get down to it, the computer or phone you are posting from is also rooted in animal slaughter and farming because the hands that made it likely fed off animals and human history/technology has a deep rooted past with domestication.

keep to your own thread edgy faggot

Attached: considerthis,fag.jpg (396x382, 41K)

oh are you trying to be a barnyfag copycat? how cute

Damn you are edgy...
Sorry to ruin your reality but even worse shit happens every day and no one cares about them. So get the fuck out of here with your shitpost and do something more useful.

Attached: 465415468468.png (500x500, 26K)

op here. just wanted to have a nice drinking thread. hows it going bros?

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

Pretty much fine. I had summer break for couple of weeks.
Currently preparing for the start of another semester at university. Bit disappointed that I did not managed to read any book over summer because no time.

What about you?

good to hear, what books are on the top of your to-read list? im just looking forward to moving and saying goodbye to all my roommates as much as i love them and just find a change of scenery

hey op you the guy that told me to get the korean rice things? those shits were good i put the packet of sauce you get with samyang on them. got drunk and went down to the market but the qt wasnt there. im still holding out on that rice cooker i want to buy it from her if possible. how you doing?

i remember us talking about the rice cooker and the qt but what rice thing are you talking about? glad to hear you liked them though bro! im alright just getting drunk as usual what about you bro?

im just sitting here im not drinking yet im stuck at work. i thibj they were called deok or something like that i just cooked them like you told me on a pan and it was pretty good. i want to ask you fren, do you honestly believe an asian qt would like me?
t. not white :/

oh shit yeah the tteokbokki? im glad you liked it bro thats great!. idk what you look like or what your personality is like. asian girls, like most girls and peopel in general, like attractive/personable people. you dont have to be white to get an asian gf dont listen to the memes but yuo do need to have something to offer. not just money but companionship, warmth, love, confidence, etc

I got some fantasy and sci-fi books on list. One of them is called: prince of thorns, no idea what's that about.

I also wish I could move out or just travel. Unfortunately I got some things I need to finish before I can even start thinking about any of this stuff.

so the money meme is real...?

well shit hopefully you can travel and move out after finishgin things up. its good to not have loose ends if you cna help it bro
if you have lots of money, odds are you will be able to find someone, even someone atractive, willing to be with you. i wont say there are def no cases of those well off finding love with someone less well off but im sure its hard to truly know how much that person loves vs how much they love your money. i dont think theres anyhting wrong in beign a sugar daddy as long as both parties are aware of it

i want someone to love me for me not what i can provide for them... i understand its important but it isnt the most important trait for them is it? generally speaking. i understand everyone is an individual.

i think yeah money and ability to provide will always be important but that doest mean you should slave away so that a golddigger takes advntage of you. you and your partner should have similar goals and realistic goals to work together for a future together. im poor as fuck, my gf is poor and we're just young shits trying to make something of ourselves. ive been with girls from all over the spectrum of wealth and it was hard for me to relate with rich girls because they are from a totally different life from me and thoguth of me as a toy rather than a partner. sorry im sure im rambling because im buzzed but while i dont hink its necessary for both parties in a realtiosnip to be from a similarr economic background, it def helps. just need to find a good girl good person who is willing to work with you to get over not only economic obstacles but emotional ones as well i guess

I agree, its good thing to have someone who understands you beside you. Unfortunately it is pretty tough to find someone who is not selfish. It usually take some time to show his true self. I think people nowadays focus too much on material things instead of healthy relationship.

reading this makes me want to clock out and go get drunk. am i an alcoholic? i find that when i drink i rarely stop to worry. its a good feeling.

being an alcoholic is something you need to determine for youserlf. if it gets in the way of your life and health than yeah i would say so. relying drinking as a vice/crtch once in a while is fine but be careful bro.

i use it as a crutch mainly. an emotional one.... but i can handle not being drunk so i think im fine. its like that episode of south park when stan starts seeing everything as shit. maybe im just a cynical asshole.

currently working but going to drink a dark dab and bake some firecrackers later

well hope you can keep it under control bro. addiction to anything ufkcing sucks
cheers bro whats a dark dab and what a firecracker?

I turned 18 not long ago, used to drink to sleep with Skys and Rums, but now I just empty myself a 6 pack and I'm good.
htinking of ending it.
listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=R8tjPGCWlTM

Attached: 1559314871775.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Maybe you should listen to more upbeat music and not be an underage alcoholic and you'd have a little more positivity in your life

>dark dab
shitty cheap german dark beer pic related

>firecrackers
it is a very basic cannabis edible, just ground weed mixed into peanut butter, spread it on some crackers and bake it.

Attached: dab.jpg (960x1280, 128K)