GIrLs WiTh SeLf HaRm ScArS aRe SeXY!1!

>gIrLs WiTh SeLf HaRm ScArS aRe SeXY!1!

Attached: d26a23d7.jpg (500x5966, 1.98M)

>ruined my nice clean little arm cutting my arm the other day
feels bad cause i know it's gonna be a decently large scar too

>9
lolwut
how is this not original

What the fuck bro I'm gonna go puke up a small ocean now

Self harm scars hnnnngh. S-So h-hot.

Attached: 1566462057585.jpg (480x524, 39K)

I've been really getting urges to self harm again a lot lately thanks for posting this has completely turned me off from it

Attached: 1567652081668.gif (500x349, 887K)

Hope they used some anti-septic and rubbing alcohol or that could be a massive infection.
I'd use hydrogen peroxide.

they look like you need to behead them to make sure they stay down

Keep it in the gallery for every time you feel bad

People actually do it on their wrist?
Isn't it better to just do it on your chest?
>higher chance of hitting something important and dying
>easier to hide
>even if someone sees it, scars on your chest are cooler and more badass than gay scars on your wrist

Do you have a name? Also, wtf has she been through to do this to herself

What silent Hill monstrosity is that?

Attached: images (9).jpg (219x230, 5K)

if u don't like OP's pic you're literally a normie and should leave the board :3 so yummy :P

acoldnessinmyheart

Coldnessinherheart*

Fuck that, those look like double scarrs. Why am I here

Mentally ill women seeking attention, got it.

She doesn't want to die, only suffer. Then again she might be dead. I haven't seen her pics in years

the one with the ankle fucking hell that's pure nightmare fuel

It makes me want to start cutting again.
I should call my therapist.

Attached: 1568184252865.jpg (588x473, 93K)

You know, I used to cut. Then I realized it didn't really do anything for me. I was doing it just to do it.

I hope you feel better, user.

don't do it user. I fucked up and i have a bunch of fucked up scars on myself now. it felt good when i did it, but i look like a freak now. don't do it.

Why dont these peoole just kill themselves?
I mean, holy shit. Just fucking kill urself and be over with it.

Anybody knows the story ?

Attached: 1397156533977.gif (500x275, 891K)

Nothing wrong with those scars in the slightest. Except for 13, that's just retarded. Most are bigger than mine sure, but scars should be a shameful thing, not a dick waving contest. The ugliest thing about most of these people is how fat they are desu. Would still hug and hold and never let them go if they would let me be their bf.

Attached: 769244c1fb9a4bbba895e29697c28b95.jpg (1000x1200, 101K)

>could jump off a bridge
>could shoot yourself with a gun
>could put a fork in a electrical outlet
>could hang yourself
>could literally drown yourself
yet some faggots still choose the most innefective and painfull method, damn, there are some people out there who are bad at suicide
made me feel better about myself

If you really want pain and manliness when committing their is no better method than walking deep into the woods with just the clothes on your back, until you die of dehydration or starvation. In fact, I think it is the best method of suicide as you will have plenty of time to think over life before committing to suicide, their is no risk of fucking up your life and still living like with shooting yourself the wrong way or strangling yourself enough where you're mentally disabled but not dead. Plus it will be very peaceful, as you will experience beautiful nature for the last days of your life, and you're death will not be sudden, it will stretch out over a couple of days as you get more tired and tired, it will be more like falling asleep than dying. Plus no one will think you chickened out of life, you have died in the manliest way possible besides war. You could also easily cover up that it was a suicide, if anyone found your body without a suicide note they'd just think you went deranged and got lost in the woods.

>they
Its all one person you fucking retard

That's fuckin hectic. At least she's not an NPC.

fucking right looks like a borderline amputation.
but that might just be the swelling causing the wound to be deeper than in appears

how the fuck did she not die with those cuts?

Please return your consciousness at the entrance along with your 5 neurons, thank you

Attached: arA90Xu.gif (504x403, 1.45M)

from what i understand these shots were posted ob tumblr a whiles ago. maybe 2013. she pretty much disappeared sometime up until now, so she may very well be dead

Cutting somehow gave this satisfying chilling hyped feeling when I felt like shit back then. But then that got old and I switched to drugs.

Attached: pepe7.jpg (248x189, 9K)

how do i get a cutter gf so i can hug her very hard so she stops cutting?

Nooooooooo, not the perfectly good thighs!!!

People who self-harm are the biggest dipshits in existence and should honestly be punched in the face for it. Like this bloke, you can tell he's a dipshit