Why didn't they just walk down the stairs?

Why didn't they just walk down the stairs?

Attached: 1568226774010.jpg (903x678, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UI9iQckRj7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

americans r a meme

>Why didn't they just walk down the stairs?
fire

That's retarded. More like, why didn't they use parachutes?

that wasn't on the script

Just walk through it lmao

I can tell you right now there is absolutely NO WAY I would have worked in a building that tall without keeping one in my desk.

They were out of order. The windows worked fine and since most people just wanted to go home, they jumped out.

Attached: 1556552643615.jpg (300x250, 65K)

>americans
>using stairs

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

they didn't want their boss to know they're going home early

Poor communication with the emergency system, at least inregards to the South tower. Most people in the South tower weren't even aware that stairwell a was still mostly usable, despite 911 operators being notified as such.

Has anyone heard this nightmare fuel? Imagine what it would have been like
youtube.com/watch?v=UI9iQckRj7o

A bit of a plothole, isn't it?

I can't elaborate, I've already said too much.

Attached: 1547401292571.png (788x699, 21K)

anons on the case

Its not as fun look at them its like a free ride on disneys tower of terror

>americans would rather die than use the stairs and get some exercise

DOOR STUCK
DOOR
STUCK

Jet fuel on the steps bro cant make it

You can't be fucking serious. 3 thousand fucking people died today. Have some respect once in your goddam lives.

more than that die everyday

>America
>Physical activity
user, come on. These fatties would rather wait 5 hours for a rescue than walk down 80 flights of stairs.

basaed

alsol checked

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 104K)

that scream at the end.

Join them and let it be 3 thousand and 1

>expecting burgers to be able to climb stairs

Attached: 1522706353293.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Spot the boomer lmao

Americans rather die than exercise

I, for one, applaud the creativity in this thread. Out of the currently 25 posts only 5 posts are making the same joke about Americans and exercise/taking the stairs. That's far less than I expected.

You're trapped in a building, they you feel weightlessness, realize that your doomed, and then you splat hard.

because the floors were super hot from the fire below and filled with smoke from floor to ceiling. Also the power was out so you couldn't see anything with the smoke. Most of the stairwells were cut from the plane crash so you would have to find a stairwell that was passable with all the smoke and darkness....before the building collapsed

Plane cut through stair case on at least one of the towers. Literally everyone who was above the crash died.

No. 3 thousand people died 18 years ago.

obviously not, he just read about it
here's a secret, kid: 9/11 never happened. I was alive for it, i didn't see it on tv, that day was completely normal.
then one day bush invaded iraq, and a bunch of stuff was put on tv, propaganda, and everyone started believing that it was real. it didn't happen, all crisis actors and shit.

Attached: Lt90wOY_d.jpg (468x670, 39K)

genuine dick suckers

>Amerimutts
>""""""""""people""""""""""

No. I hope he's found peace, wherever he may be.