Stacy wondering why men commit suicide these days

Suggesting we should talk about suicide the same way we talk about sex to our children.

Also according to the general consensus, apparently you may commit suicide because:
>You're in prolonged status of single hood.
>Struggling through financial problems.
>You're unable to provide for a family.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3WDw-DBKLA

Attached: treszx7r68o7tgiu.png (549x496, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aafp.org/news/health-of-the-public/20181210lifeexpectdrop.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suicide is a meme. 15 or 20 people per 100,000 is literally fucking nothing. we've got bigger problems like racism or autism or bad fashion sense.

Eventually it won't be just a meme. Wait 25 years and see what happens.

Incredible how society is taking from you even the immanent freedom to choose why you take your own life, everything must be calculated and put into some sort of statistic. No more unsolved questions, no more mystery, not even in death.

society is for ninnie ponces

Dont take what she says seriously. She is a white bitch fishing for virtue points. She cares in as much a bear would care about the lack of fish.

sounds like inceltalk
fuck that bitch
just get layyyed

i heard this back in the 90s when the rates were higher. it's a meme.

>we must talk about sex to our children otherwise they become autistic incels

ykes

Nah, bears eat fish. Stacy doesn't give a shit about us. This would be like a bear caring about the extinction of the dodo.

You have no idea what the Internet is doing to society, do you?

shh, let him live in ignorance

rates are higher now, they are out right effecting our life expectancy
aafp.org/news/health-of-the-public/20181210lifeexpectdrop.html
>Tragically, this troubling trend is largely driven by deaths from drug overdose and suicide.
>The 10 leading causes of death remained the same from 2016 to 2017: heart disease, cancer, unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, stroke, Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, influenza and pneumonia, kidney disease, and suicide.

It's on the top ten most type of death

kurfycvy8bounihnlktrydjkf

I want her ass on my face, I could care little about her words

It really is just fucking disgusting to see this cunt talk about it, like she has any decent understanding of how deep the suffering of a male loser in western society is. I wonder if she'd still be confused if she were ugly and like four feet tall? How about if she was born into poverty? It's not just misery, it's constant humiliation, discomfort, anxiety, fear, etc. Everything about modern society curbs natural male drives, and provides no realistic alternatives to deal with them.

There is absolutely nothing for the average male to look forward to beyond the age of 30. The suicide rates are just going to keep going up anyway; does anyone think this place is going to get any happier for young loser men? Jesus Christ, just imagine THIS place in five years.

Attached: 1386299561792.jpg (750x950, 493K)

she's obviously a virtue signaling thot, it disgusts me beyond words

i was with you until i skimmed through the clip. she has 0 ass

oh fuck youre right, she cant even do that right, the art hoe pants rused me

>implying those statistics aren't deliberately underreported
b l e u

this, not to mention that 99% of those "suicides" are nazi incels so good riddance
one step closer to white genocide

Attached: 145_rlWJiVF.jpg (680x680, 108K)

No one should have the freedom to commit self-murder.

My life is in my control and I decide every aspect of it including its end. Euthanasia should be normalized and should become of ordinary administration.

>Euthanasia should be normalized
Euthanasia should be mandatory for incels and other undesirables like you

>the "I intentionally want to make the world a less tolerable place" poster

I sense layers of anger and delusion in your immature thought, you're just a part of the problem.

>a woman
>a BRITISH woman
>talking about the male suicide rates like she's even on the same planet
It's almost adorable. It's like those anti-bullying posters you saw on the walls in middle school. So pathetically misguided and ineffectual.