High schoolers who date apparently more depressed than those who don’t according to study

I never would have fucking thought

cannot post because system thinks it is spam

Attached: D790142D-AE6D-4496-BEC6-6FAA32828931.jpg (750x1034, 353K)

Heartbreaks are painful dude and you never forget it thats why dudes hate their exs.

Yeah because development is stressful. Also depression is a normal emotional state. Also surveys are misleading, people who date might be more open to talk about their emotions or exaggerate how they feel. Kids who dont date might feel comfortable not taking any risks, but then they grow up to either deal with the exact same stress anyway or worse because they are so far behind

This is kinda true. The most depressed bitches all dated to fill the void and be validated. I never dated and was never depressed. Same with most of the weird science kids.

>the study was conducted by a massively coping incel

Ah, makes sense now

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

I went to a cafe yesterday with a friend to help them study (i guess you could call it a date heheh) and there was a group of kids behind us talking about homecoming dance or whatever
apparently one of them was crying in the bathroom for like 30 minutes because no one asked them out, honestly I'm not even sure of their gender they were dressed like a goth kid and had makeup and junk. That's probably why no one asked this person out...

but yeah it was cute to see the kids talking about that subject and odd how serious they were about it
personally I didn't go to any dances or anything and didn't care for it at all

I actually ended up having sex in college but that makes sense too. It is like those priests who hate sex and it seems like it is derived from some deep rooted regret of not getting any when they were younger.

Bumpbfhitgb

Why?

Originssgdaxcgaas

lmao no, the people that aren't in relationships are just lying about how they feel. it's easy to cope when you're in high school because there isn't a huge amount of pressure to get in a relationship. there is 10x as much pressure when you're over the age of like 22

>sit silently by myself, watching the normies in their natural environment in hs
>every day is some stupid drama over breakups, hookups, and general drama
>sounds like a fucking quagmire of bullshit
>just admire stacy tits and ass from afar and talk to the chads and stacies when we're grouped up in class sometimes, they seem ok for the most part except for the relationship drama
>still lusted after girl actually named stacy who seemed sort of into me but too pussy to do anything, probably for the best because hollow shell of a person with nothing inside but rot

probably just self-reported normie meme depression and not actual depression.

I'd assume so. We dealt with way less high school "drama". You have kids out there killing themselves over the Stacy that they were going out with for a week kissing someone else. Think of how torturous that kind of retarded shit is on the mind of a child.

This. The people who don't date at all in high school are too mentally ill and anxious of attention to even try and get help. It's the girls who fake depression for likes (almost all of them) that boost that statistic up.

Bullshit I was on cloud 9 when I got my gf in high school. Unironically the best times of my life spent with her in those 4 years. And the sex was great too.
Then high school ended and then shortly after she broke up with me and I've been single during the 10 years since.

Fuck highschoolers; I don't give one shit about the youth. Sometimes, I comfort myself knowing how increasingly fucked these little bastards are. This country is utterly fucked, and all of these dumb little shits here will just be living in tent cities around President Emperor Chang's golden surveillance towers. Probably doing meth and eating drone-dropped dumplings; shitting in alleyways, bunching in at night around a 240 inch flexoscreen that plays Chinese fiction, but dubbed over by speech generating AI in real time so that the stupid, dirty ghost people can understand it.

This is only when Chang isn't hunting Americans in his laser chariot.

But, seriously, fuck high schoolers and teenagers. I want them to fuck off and shut up. I hate old people even more, though; they're like smelly, goofy mummy-teenagers that ruin everything around them.FUCK old people too.

Attached: a734b7c98dec2d30a0b4a85c1e50fe73.jpg (887x716, 54K)

>it was cute to see the kids talking about that subject and odd how serious they were about it

user, that's pretty normal for most high school level kids because it's the first everything for them and they are very emotional about it. Once they get older it won't be so important.

>apparently one of them was crying in the bathroom for like 30 minutes because no one asked them out
>Even having the expectation of anyone being interested in you in the first place

Check this normiegothtranny.

Attached: 2ba7bc2f51c032c771541f50314a7600.jpg (450x741, 50K)

>personally I didn't go to any dances or anything and didn't care for it at all
Based. I didn't go to any of mine either. I remember my prom night staying home and it was one of the comfiest nights of my life. Hard to explain, but it just felt so right. Knowing that everyone I knew was out having a good time but that I was perfectly content at home was when it clicked in my mind that it's okay to be a hermit and that I don't have to do what's socially expected.

I didn't even go to my graduation

Attached: 411e8pprezg31.jpg (481x501, 33K)

Dating should be banned. At age 14, you should take a personality test and assigned an algorithmically compatible partner. At age 16, you are automatically married and age 18, if you don't have one child yet, you are publically executed.

Attached: battle of hastings.png (768x589, 484K)