>be me on tinder
>run across a lot of bots
>always add them on snap to fuck with indian man on other end

>add one today
>snap story says ask to meetup
>say im interested
>gives me more info
>i ask how i know ur not a cop
>sends me snap video of her pulling out tits and says "now send me ur dick so i know ur not"
>myfuckingface...
>send dick pic bc its hard from her tits

wtf anons. is she real? or is this a cop? can cops show tits when undercover?

Attached: wtfDo.jpg (600x315, 22K)

Why would it be a cop?

This ^

R u retarded op? They dont give a shit who youre fucking of its not prostitution.

>i ask how i know ur not a cop

Attached: 1566674002708.jpg (455x675, 113K)

POST THE FUCKING VIDEO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ICANTFVJKBGVFAK.BG

Attached: AWUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Cops dont care unless its prostitution or minors you retard

Its also a b8
If i were her, I'd think you were a retard for asking if im a cop

Attached: 56je8ne.jpg (480x479, 55K)

anons, snap story saying lets meet up from a girl on tinder means i gotta pay. this would be prostitution. so can cops show bobs?

>>sends me snap video of her pulling out tits and says "now send me ur dick so i know ur not"
She is a whore.
She gets dick pics off every guy

but is she cop
i dont wanna go to jail over wanting to lose virginity

do not fuck whores regardless OP poster

but she hot
and it was hot how she took the initative to show me her tits and basically commanded me to show my dick
i wanna fuk. just scared of cop

>just scared of cop

why OP? is she underage?

I have a question about this. When they have their snap in their profiles it's not really the girls, right? It's either bots or people wanting followers. Is it ever prostitutes though? Sometimes I want to add, but I don't really use snap chat. So don't feel like dealing with it, but I hardly get responses through tinder. So I feel like I should be trying with Snapchat.

Attached: 1560340080924.png (425x520, 229K)

tinder is not prostitution u retard wtf this has to be bait

tinder isn't prostitution. just continue with the relationship. unless shes underage. in that case you NIGGERUNDAYO out of there.

she is not underage. but she is askin for money for sex, so prostitute. and you will see a lot of whores on tinder as a way to reach clients. just some are fake indian bois, some may be cops (like im afraid of)

ive added a lot on snap. some are legit people with their snap in profile, but a lot are also bots. just look at their profile and be smart about it. my situation is she a whore, but i dont know if its a cop

No cop will show you their tits.

thats what i thought, i just wanna make sure thats right

>>sends me snap video of her pulling out tits and says "now send me ur dick so i know ur not"
you idiot you sent your dick to a Nigerian and now he's going to try to blackmail you with it

yea good luck to him. snap is a throwaway account with nothing tying me to it