What is the reason for this phenomenon?

what is the reason for this phenomenon?

Attached: when-white-guys-date-black-girls-when-black-guys-date-33345971.png (500x491, 148K)

cause nig nogs will take anything to "stick it to the white man"

That and they're the only ones with enough meat to actually get past all the layers of fupa

black women rarely date white men and vice versa, more accurate would be when white guys date asian girls which is WAY more common and usually looks like this

Attached: iyXdPdfzihRY2KDnXanBtj0ybSPOx1HwRNYpzIftiwc.png (1365x1365, 1.3M)

God, not everything is about white men, you insecure narcissistic retard. Black guys are just more likely to fuck fat women.

holy shit, if that guy can get a girl like that, I probably could too

>DAE black guy fat witewomanLOL

Attached: screenshot-2018-09-13-at-12-57-51-pm-e1536858004999.jpg (489x275, 23K)

the way i see BMWF and WMAF is a co-fetishization of eachother.
which is the worst reason to have a baby because that baby will inherit double the perverted traits

Pretty cool glasses desu

Only a total retard wouldn't admit that black dudes are willing to settle for sub-par white girls. The ones they get are usually damaged or fugly.

I only see uneducated black people go for whales like this- too bad there's a lot of uneducated black people.

It's not about sub-par or having no standards. Black men just have a higher appreciation for a large booty. So much so that they are willing to overlook anything else. Obese women are more attractive to them because they got a phat ass. Just look at how much it's glorified in their culture.

What if he personality mogs you?

I think they're just more accepting of obesity in general because it's more prevalent in the Black community

Black people are the most educated demographic in America actually.

Attached: 258754a9a537efcaa6fb5c54aea57094.jpg (960x926, 143K)

Have you ever spoken to the ones who go after White women specifically? Is pretty clear they have some bitterness about the subject.

Not that user, but I'd genuinely like to hear from a black guy who likes white girls just to understand why. Black girls are so plainly better all other things being equal. I can see how white guys might be fooled, but black guys must have serious issues to pursue white girls preferentially.

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: 1566069714962.webm (480x480, 337K)

Grandmaster brap-sniffer

why not just fuck a mare at that point?

i'm a mutt, but part black. i just find white women more attractive. i dont control what i like really, i just know that there are few better pleasures than having a pretty white girl bounce on your dick

damn didn't think of that. But do women really care about personality

Do you find they ever say anything that sets off red flags for you? I remember there was a white girl I was hanging out with a couple weeks ago who I was told was into me, but she made a comment defending black face within like 20 minutes of getting to know her. Do they filter themselves better when they're actually with a black guy?

I only say it because I've gotten a few weird comments about my race from black girls I've been with.

Yes I have and they simply fetishize white women, they're not thinking about guys when they do it. White guys seem to be the only straight males who involve other men in their fantasies.

there's literally nothing wrong with blackface

What are you talking about bro? Listen to Hot Shower by Chance the Rapper, it just came out. He sings very explicitly about how happy he is that a "white man's daughter" is giving him head.
Black guys who fuck white girls are self-hating. They crave validation from whites.

not really. im pretty ethnically ambigious so alot of girls may not know im black. for example one time after sex this girl was shit talking her ex boyfriend for sleeping with a girl who slept with black guys. the whole time i was just thinking, bitch you sleep with black guys lmfao

>black people

No, it's strictly black women. There's a reason so many black women complain about not being able to find suitable black male partners.

Yeah, the gender gap in education is highest for blacks. There's a reason more and more black women are dating out.

for a long term relationship, yes you incel.