Why does this picture hurt so much?

Why does this picture hurt so much?

Attached: 1567201656206.jpg (678x710, 31K)

Because it pains me that there are people young enough on Jow Forums that had fucking Cars branded material and that they're the ones killing Jow Forums with the wojak and pepe spam.

Because Pixar has released not one but two sequels to the first Cars movie. I dont know why, especiallly considering the first Cars film sucked big dick and the sequels sucked even bigger dicks.
Is that why OP?

>tfw more misery in top panel than bottom
why does everyone pretend to have had an optimistic childhood
I don't believe any of you

The first Cars movie came out in 2006. That's 13 years ago.

Actually I enjoyed the "better racers, worse humans" part
I tried to talk about it with my 5yo cousin while walking out of the cinema, but man he's still young

growing up kinda sucks, but my childhood was pretty shitty too.

Attached: d6732d222bf133e6a3d8827326c0dd41--animals-photos-animal-pics.jpg (642x482, 120K)

>sleeping
Ok virgin

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST that long???

>2006: sleep with pikachu blanket, masturbate to skinamax and NA vids I get off limewire
>2019: sleep with earth green blanket, have regular sex with qt gf

:'( take me back

Are u even trying m8

no whats the original point

because you are a high schooler who thinks theyre depressed

Attached: cool.jpg (343x343, 37K)

You can't be depressed if you have or ever have had a gf. It's literally impossible.

I felt this way for a long time, but around the age of 24 I started to feel more at peace with myself and am now feeling better than ever at 29 going on 30.

Attached: CE39DEFA-A725-4BF0-AF52-72D07913245E.jpg (400x400, 32K)

True. Based on the typical standards of my society, I'm navigating adulthood properly. But literally nothing excites me anymore. I'm 10 years into working with another 37 to go before retirement. My salary increases don't keep up with my bills and expenses. I don't enjoy my hobbies, I just do them out of routine to pass time. When I was kid manlet, I had hope that things would get better if I do this and accomplish that. Now that I'm exactly where my past self wanted me to be, I realize that I'm no happier, and I have lost the hope and drive to be better. I wouldn't call myself depressed, but at this point in my life, I'm just along for the ride.

Attached: Feelium.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Around the age of 24 is when the feels really started to kick in for me

you were once a sweet innocent and pure user and now you are a sad old bitter and corrupted user
that leads to the question
who are we
and why?

Yes and in my mind you're still too young. I'm old and can't relate to anyone on this site anymore

Because you no longer have the cars blanket simple

>hate going to work
>hate having sex with my gf
>don't drink alcohol
>don't smoke weed
>don't use tobacco
>eat chicken tendies whenever I go out to eat
>eat cereal whenever I stay home to eat
>buy Pokemon cards at Walmart once a week
Growing up physically but not emotionally is difficult.

posting the originale just bcuz

Attached: 1491216613576.jpg (1047x1095, 475K)

When i was younger cars wasn't even a movie

Attached: 1567819720080.jpg (1235x843, 128K)

don't forget the fucking PLANES movie, which also had a sequel. But pixar didn't make those, a shitty Disney company with access to Pixar assets did

>Girls make happy
>Plz girls love me

Attached: 1568034180659.jpg (480x360, 31K)

This is dumb but
Its clear youre baiting

How old are you? I'm 24 and have recently stopped being able to identify with today's youngsters