PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LARP

>Question regarding abortions and breeding fetish
>I have a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding, she was never used any type of birth control.
>She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practicing their fetish for quite a few abortions.
>I know this is a heavy subject for some but It got to the point where, I'm worried for her health. I personally didn't study abortions.
>Was wandering if this might seriously impact her? She is like a sister to me

>Klaus-2018
>I know this fetish. my girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoy her pregnancys and she enjoys the aborttation. Her preferred date for the abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy it to make her pregnant. And i enjoy the time of her pregnancy. she has no menstrual period and she is sexual very aktive.
>sexuality witout prevention is very emotional and inexpensive
>in the last 10 years in our relationship we have done 7 aborts. and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a litle girl.
>Aborttation fetish it is a great method for birth control

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/8mtnia/question_regarding_abortions_and_breeding_fetish/

Attached: bowling-butt.jpg (500x561, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9Ye_Uk-x8
youtube.com/watch?v=gK_0Yo-0r08
youtu.be/-JxumvIL2pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When murdering unborn children is your fetish

i wish my parents had that fetish

>most people here with the same fetish have a better moral compass than normies

Why do people care about unborn children but hate those that are already alive?

good to know i will be lopped in with the satanic ritual child killers in the history books

Attached: 1550186450079.png (1388x1050, 1.51M)

if they're not viable it's most likely they're not sentient. tl;dr: upper level brain functions, etc, hard to explain.

>Why do people care about unborn children
they literally did nothing wrong

>hate those that are already alive
their behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9Ye_Uk-x8 youtube.com/watch?v=gK_0Yo-0r08

I'm pretty sure that thread was a pro-life set piece.
Other explanations are much weirder.

Attached: 1564259354518.jpg (201x199, 45K)

Pro life is supported by jews in regards to spics and niggers as well as sandniggers but not whites

kinda fucked up that the same pro life crowd is crying over a 2 year old who got taken away from his parents because they wanted to treat his leukemia with thc oil instead of chemo.
also kinda fucked up to expect the 2 year old to have his on health insurance. maybe dying in the womb is better than being born in this fucked up world.

most abortions are people of color, which is why nixon supported it.

That's bs x100.

jesus christ we are truly living in slanneshi times

I'm pro-abortion, but this really does seem disrespectful. I really think those guys need psychiatric help because bringing up a family is not supposed to be this much of a mockery (a simple mistake is fine, but this is chronic and deliberate).

Same reason why veterinarians sterilize stray pets.

We live in a dark era my friend

>she is like a sister to me
Jesus Christ these fucking cucks are the worst. Let her destroy her uterus from constant abortions on her own. Who cares? We don't want people that irresponsible reproducing, and she gets the perfect ironic punishment for her degeneracy

literally google it, retard

>the same pro life crowd is crying over a 2 year old who got taken away from his parents because they wanted to treat his leukemia with thc oil instead of chemo.

is it really?

i think abortion is murder but i support it for eugenic reasons. these retards in the OP should not breed. period

>also kinda fucked up to expect the 2 year old to have his on health insurance

if you're 25 or under you're automatically on your parents' health insurance

>automatically on your parents' health insurance
>implying a bunch of anti government stoners have insurance

oh, by the way, people are upset that the kid isn't being left to die with his parents.
for some reason, to these people, the life is only a life before it's born. then, it becomes property.

Not even pro choice. Die yourself.

it's also dangerous. that's why abortion was banned in the first place, because it was dangerous

Oh you are a bitch and a half holy shit.

That includes you fuckhead. "In the OP"

>people are upset that the kid isn't being left to die with his parents.
who? source

>the life is only a life before it's born. then, it becomes property.
nonsense. but merely being a person doesn't entitle you to other people's wealth or labor

>That includes you fuckhead. "In the OP"

OP literally asks if it's a LARP and then posts 2 rebbit posts with a link

doesn't say abortion is bad at all in the OP

not enough of a bitch to get all butthurt about OP's abortion fetish.
as we say here, IT'S AWWWWWIGHT!

Imagine being a psychopath for the sole purpose of insulting people's ethics. Fucking loser kek.

>who? source
youtu.be/-JxumvIL2pA
read the comments. it was worse a few days ago.

guess that makes you a hypocrite, eh newfriend?

>PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LARP
Your stupidity hurts.

Yeah, because my belief comes from the practice of family planning. Why bother with all this when they can just get sterilized and role-play being pregnant? All it does is give a bad name to those who really do need the abortion services in times of an emergency.

Short-term thinkers wouldn't understand.

Only, i'm the one not using mental gymnastics to justify murdering fucking kids. So no actually, i'm not.

And this () is why I believe in genetic testing and family planning.

>Implying any abortion is an emergency
I hate liars. Not enough people do.

>people acting retarded as shit
>asks if it's a LARP
>there is no alternative explanation except he wants these people to reproduce

lowest IQ detected

That's not a source.

You're just seething now because i'm using common sense. Again!
>PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LARP

the majority of the comments seem to be against the government stealing children

usually it's conservatives (i am not one) who are all about 'let us do whatever we want with our kids' and it's the left that thinks the government should take them away for stuff

> The only abuse here is the state intervention, likely based on the caseworker who heard from the doctor that they missed the session.
> Thats against policy in medical industry....
> When the gov can seize ur child its trouble
> Free we are not and most still think they work for us !!
> It is crazy that they force people to do kemo when they know it doesnt work in over 50% of the patients. Alternative treatment is treatment. Kemo is torture so I understand why they ran if thats the only option given.
> It's interesting how these parents get their child removed but when CPS brought charges against Casey Anthony for her daughters death nothing was done.
> Judge just violated the constitution and the rights of all Americans, he needs to be arrested for failing to maintain his oath of office.

etc

a person can say "WOW THOSE PARENTS ARE RETARDED" and still oppose the government taking them away. you understand that right? you can consider an action evil, wicked, and terrible but also accept that the government shouldn't be given the ability to intervene

>because it was dangerous
no, it was because of religion. same reason homosexuality was criminalized in the past.
the people who are continually outraged about abortion (at least here in the US) never cite womens health as the issue. it's always the value of family, that it'll leave us out of gods grace, etc.
banning abortion made it dangerous. if you were in a city and had money you could find a doctor willing to perform an abortion, but jokes about coat hanger abortions come from the realities faced by those without wealth trying to terminate their pregnancies. these often resulted in injury to the woman, might not even work, and could sterilize her as well.
abortion is safer when it's not relegated to the black market.

>You're just seething now
wrong, just wondering whether you're actually retarded or just pretending

>i'm using common sense
no you're not.
what these retards are doing is called 'eugenics'

>Muh religion
You are a ginormous spastic

>homosexuality was criminalized in the past

not in the USA, it was never illegal to be gay

>the people who are continually outraged about abortion (at least here in the US) never cite womens health as the issue

that's one of the exceptions. although i am not religious, i think abortion is generally wrong unless the child is going to come out defective. it's an act of evil
but it should be 100% legal to get them anyway

>banning abortion made it dangerous.
you can oppose abortion on principle and also support it being legal and readily available

>could sterilize her as well.
don't see the problem. she clearly doesn't want to reproduce

........ Again!
>PLEASE TELL ME THIS A LARP

there's nothing in that at all to imply that the individual thinks these people should reproduce

can anyone else try to explain to this retard that asking if these people are LARPing is not necessarily saying they should stop what they're doing?

I'm a retard? Pfft i'm dead like your future kids. But that's clearly nothing to do with you if they do get aborted right? Didn't think so "mr eugenics".

>it was never illegal to be gay
true, it was never outright illegal, but states criminalized homosexual acts (or rather, acts viewed as only done by gay people, i.e. sodomy)
>don't see the problem. she clearly doesn't want to reproduce
if you're just referring to the person in the OP i kinda agree with you, but if you mean anyone who gets an abortion should be sterilized, i hope you realize people get abortions for a variety of reasons, not just because they're too stupid to use the pill or condoms or literally anything else. someone who doesnt want to die from an ectopic pregnancy shouldnt have to be sterilized for something entirely out of their control.

If they don't want kids. Getting sterilised will help them. You're literally justifying convenience at the expense of a person's life.

you're not making sense at all. probably because you just realized how dumb you were to make baseless assumptions like that, so you're trying to make it seem like you were just pretending to be retarded

>states criminalized homosexual acts (or rather, acts viewed as only done by gay people, i.e. sodomy)
correct. and heterosexuals who did those things also committed a crime. and homosexuals that didn't were not committing any crime. so it's disingenuous to even think it has anything to do with homosexuality

>if you're just referring to the person in the OP i kinda agree with you
=)

>but if you mean anyone who gets an abortion should be sterilized, i hope you realize people get abortions for a variety of reasons, not just because they're too stupid to use the pill or condoms or literally anything else
probably a small minority of cases, the overwhelming majority of abortions are NOT because the baby will be retarded or because the woman's life is at danger. the majority are because "lol i don't feel like having a baby right now but i got pregnant. ooopsie!"
you can't prove this wrong

and i don't think people should necessarily be sterilized for getting an abortion. now, if that happened i wouldn't see it as inherently bad.

>not just because they're too stupid to use the pill or condoms or literally anything else
nonsense, you can't get pregnant without copulation. it's always a risk when you have sex. when i had sex, i knew it was a risk that the girl would get pregnant

>someone who doesnt want to die from an ectopic pregnancy shouldnt have to be sterilized for something entirely out of their control.
you're just pulling this shit out of your ass at this point

the specific individual hypothetical we were speaking of was some retard trying to abort her fetus with a clothes hanger, and in the process sterilizing herself. i'd say a fetus being aborted because 'lol i don't want a kid i just wanna have sex' is a more serious moral infraction

now imagine for one second if these loons were forced to raise children

Do you live on a farm? Because you've been doing nothing but grasping at straws like an absolutely stubborn imbecile.

you're the one that continually distorts what other people say and pretend to be retarded

you've been proven wrong on literally everything LOL

what if they want kids in the future but life happened? contraception can fail, people get raped, etc
>and heterosexuals who did those things also committed a crime
the difference is who those laws were actually enforced on
>the majority are because "lol i don't feel like having a baby right now but i got pregnant. ooopsie!"
technically correct
>i knew it was a risk that the girl would get pregnant
it does take 2 to tango, but 1 participant shoulders a much greater responsibility than the other
ignoring how crappy child support is in many areas (so if your partner leaves you may be financially unable to support the child)
>you're just pulling this shit out of your ass at this point
ectopic pregnancies are real
the specific hypothetical was in a time when abortion was illegal in most (if not all) of the US
anyone doing a coat hanger abortion today who could readily get a safe abortion is an idiot, but that wasnt the hypotethical

hey op getta load of this

Jow ForumsBreeding/

and some kike spouting secondhand conservative talking points is? fuck off. it's definitive firsthand evidence.

>murdering fucking kids
>implying
cry more, they aren't even sentient fucking crybaby moralfag pussy

You're into eugenics and you're refusing to acknowledge the title so there's nothing I could distort if I wanted to.

You are more enlightened than the dalai lama.

>you understand that right? you can consider an action evil, wicked, and terrible but also accept that the government shouldn't be given the ability to intervene
The child's right to life is more important than the parents "right" to harm that child. This is the same argument for abortion, assuming the child is sentient. Which it most likely isn't before 23 months.

thanks, fag. real cool story there, have an internet.

23 months? It take 9 months to have a baby let alone how many weeks it takes for it to be sentient. "Sentient" ffs.

I'm a guy, but you couldn't empathize with that scenario anyway. Something isn't automatically false, just because you don't like it.

I am so blessed. Please lick my nipples.

>the difference is who those laws were actually enforced on
you're just inventing shit now bud

>technically correct
at least you're somewhat honest

>it does take 2 to tango, but 1 participant shoulders a much greater responsibility than the other
agreed, which is why women are far more selective (usually)

there's literally no way to get pregnant without sex, apart from artificial insemination which nobody just accidentally does

if you have sex and get pregnant that's YOUR FAULT and it's incredibly selfish to abort just because you don't want a baby which is probably 99%+ of abortions. i think in instances of [real] rape, retarded/deformed baby, or if the mother's life is at risk it's not wrong to abort

but otherwise it is generally wrong, even though it should be legal and even encouraged for certain people

>ignoring how crappy child support is in many areas (so if your partner leaves you may be financially unable to support the child)
maybe they should pick a guy who won't leave, and/or a guy who has enough money to purchase life insurance

>ectopic pregnancies are real
agreed. nothing wrong with getting an abortion in this instance since it probably won't even result in a living infant

>the specific hypothetical was in a time when abortion was illegal in most (if not all) of the US
correct, but you did not specify that it was a case of 'ectopic pregnancy' and it's absurd to think that they were doing a coathanger abortion for that purpose rather than "lol i just don't want a baby even though i had sex"

>anyone doing a coat hanger abortion today who could readily get a safe abortion is an idiot, but that wasnt the hypotethical.
i assumed in my response that they hypothetical meant abortion was illegal
if a person did a coathanger abortion because "lol i don't wanna give birth" AND it was illegal to do a pregnancy, i think that person is a retard

if it was because baby was going to come out defective, or to save their own life, THAT is a tragedy

>AND it was illegal to do a pregnancy,
i meant illegal to do an abortion***

Well I believe in the NWO but you wouldn't like that sooooo that doesn't add much to anything.

I agree with you. Every anti-abortion argument and protest I've seen has always been the same. "Repent for your 'sins'" and crosses around their necks.

But some people are too dumb to realize when something in the Bible is true or just simple allegory. Some just lose touch of what reality actually is, and think that a literal interpretation of the Bible is their own "reality." But it isn't. Discipline and respect is one thing, but this anti-abortion rhetoric is called Grandiosity.

Well people die every day. But even the undertaker won't be happy in this instance so that should really tell you something.

Actually, I believe in this concept of NWO. But not by conventional standards.

It's not a specific group of people trying to force things down our throat. It's greedy people, who have embraced the idea of Egoism. What religious sect you belong to, or what your political beliefs you adopt are redundant of that imo

You mean like a 12-year-old girl being murdered by her abusive parents (hypothetically speaking)? Yeah, even the undertaker would say, "There's no reason why this should be happening."

>Hearing chavs scream at 3:20 in the morning
Well can't make a response after that.

having abortions makes the tummy upset skskskskskks

I think so. I won't push this matter any further.

I mean't in context with the greentext. That should've been obvious.

I used to draw a comic back in middle school that my friends liked where a man keeps his mother alive for centuries by feeding her aborted fetuses from women he kidnaps and farms in his breeding dungeon. I was just being edgy but sometimes I wonder if there are people who actually get off to weird baby shit.