I want to find an 18-23 girl with gluttonous tendencies and then encourage the behavior. After she eats a lot...

I want to find an 18-23 girl with gluttonous tendencies and then encourage the behavior. After she eats a lot, has measurably gained weight, looks larger, ect, I will reinforce the behavior by fucking her, the sexual pleasure reinforcing the behavior.It would be so hot watching her become my personal human blimp, her weight rapidly ballooning up and out; slowly becoming entrapped by her own gluttony as she gets so huge she can barely waddle. When she does move, her whole body would jiggle and the ground below her would quake. Her immense softness would also serve another great purpose, providing me with the best resting spot. I want to harvest her breasts for milk, turning her into my personal cow, drinking from her directly, getting even more out of feeding her so much. I like imagining her taking extreme pleasure from it, both the gluttony and my passion with her. I want to feel the weight of her softness press down as she lays atop me

Attached: Lactating Clingy Feedee GF.png (853x479, 131K)

Just fuck you pig mother instead, plus you get the benefit of incest fantasy

but user I don't like incest nor my mother

The version for people who are partially patrician but still too pleb to enjoy the milk

Attached: Clingy Feedee GF.png (853x479, 109K)

>and then encourage the behavior.
if she truly is gluttonous she won't need to be encouraged at all, just give her the opportunity and she'll dive right in

Attached: 1543179733903.png (884x497, 529K)

yes but encouraging/reinforcing will make her want to even more

also that image is hot asf

it's the being surrounded by empty food wrappers that does it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11_19-31-18.jpg (1670x935, 133K)

For me it's the look of satisfaction/satiation on their face

bump
I'm also into this, unfortunately
legitimately disgusting fetish but i can't shake it

Yep this board isn't for me. You incels are beyond fucked.

I know that feel all too well, of wishing that I didn't have this embaressing part of my sexuality

is this how fags feel?

>got called an incel for liking fat girls that most men think of as freaks

that's a new one

Attached: 1494964993493.jpg (937x852, 102K)

bump for the pleasure of my degeneracy

Attached: 1495162503206.png (1024x1254, 591K)

bump in the off chance a femanon into this sees it

Attached: 1495250722617.png (1000x1400, 740K)

a bump while I check my trips

Attached: 1443736144772.jpg (1024x696, 193K)

bump for more gluttony

Attached: 1565750618162.jpg (637x826, 80K)

And then she dies at 45 from a blood clot

I like to think medical technology will get to the point where there won't be such health drawbacks for being big

My gf is 16 and really likes to eat fast food. Her favorites are soft tacos and bean burritos from Taco Bell and chicken nuggets from McDonald's. She's a bit chubby but is cute and I wish so badly that I could help her lose some weight, but the most exercise she gets is doing TikTok dances. She'd be way out of my league if she were skinny, though. It's a shaman.

Science can't keep a whale alive while it's on land.
Or with human parts.

Sounds nice but I'd hope you're near her in age and idk dancing for social media is kind of a redflag

Why do you have to make me feel like this user...

Attached: 1564014319171.gif (81x178, 32K)

all this but make her a quadruple amputee too

Isn't doing TikTok dances completely normal?

normal does not equate to good desu, it's very normal for women to use their bodies to attract attention but that's not a good thing

Absolutely based. Being that obese simply isn't natural, the human body hasn't evolved to support such weight and the bone/muscle structures just can't handle all the pounds and pounds of fat.
It's unlikely we'll ever be able to keep beached whales alive for long because their body can't handle the weight; it's why they need to stay in the water because it's buoyant and supports them. The same applies to obese humans, except they can't live in the water.

cringe

imagine wanting to be limited by biology

yeah they can though
suspending 900+lbs people in big tanks of water with some straps and stuff to keep them comfortable and in position has got to be the future of morbid immobile obesity
imagine the unprecedented weighs they could get to, robots taking care of them, cleaning them, cleaning out their water, etc. total automation while the fatty just floats in a tank and does literally nothing but eat from a funnel.
with something like that i bet you could get someone up to 2000lbs before the true limits of the body are met.
you could even do surgery for expanded stomach and appetite or something maybe

people can't perpetually exist in water tho

bump for more fatpostin

Attached: 1495250424349.jpg (828x964, 83K)

bumppey

Attached: 1494764437812.jpg (900x900, 681K)

yes, yes we are. free to leave, normalfag. Don't come back and live a happy and normal life. I wish you all the best. No sarcasm.

based & redpilled, my fellow freak

please, my life would be whol e

Attached: gf.png (674x482, 13K)

What's the point if I can't enjoy her? Vore always confused me like that, I don't desire death

it's kinda qt when they get embarrassed about it

Attached: 1492145432315.png (1200x1184, 483K)