I finally got a white boyfriend

i finally got a white boyfriend.
never give up nonwhite femanons.

Attached: EEEF1BBC-E36D-430B-B32E-420183B4D43B.jpg (483x360, 33K)

Good for u.
Got myself Polish one. He is a big boy.

I used to have a white boyfriend. I was so scorned by the relationship that I dont see white men with rose coloured glasses anymore. Is this a blessing or a curse?

I already did. My 2d waifus and husbandos make me much happier than a white boyfriend ever would.

Good thing I didn't assume you were white.

Oof
>r9k
>female
>brown

How ugly is he?

My bf is 193cm and im 155cm
hes a big boy too heheh
German aryan bf best bf

im not brown and he isnt ugly at all.
7 out of 10 id say

only ugly retards from here dislike nonwhite girls.
but dont worry, in the real world we all know they are the cutest.

Attached: 48627908-1CC0-4ACE-9B65-8EF21605F6C3.jpg (811x1000, 68K)

If any nonwhite femanons are looking for a white bf I am accepting applications. Actually I am willing to be any of your bfs for free. Plz be my gf

I already have bf but you can be my backup/secondary bf that preps my bull

Your child will surely look like this

Attached: Your son.jpg (800x446, 29K)

H-how big is your bull?
original

Attached: shena_lewd_maid.png (591x518, 555K)

White guy who "dates" nonwhites here with a friendly reminder. Many guys who date you are either insecure and looking for an ego-boost, looking for easy access to sex, looking to further establish a social circle for whatever reason, or some combination of those reasons. You are living in a fantasy world if you think any white man, save the most pathetic and desperate, would be willing to marry and, god forbid, have children with you. No one wants to ruin their genetic legacy if they can avoid it.
Sage

For a post that sounds like you are very happy now, you have posted a photo to indicate that you are sad.

Confusing but congrats nonetheless.

Attached: blackmore1.jpg (786x982, 311K)

I'm a white guy and my Latina GF dumped me. Ethnic femanons, can you answer these?

>how to get her back?
>what are the things that Latina girls REALLY like in a guy and what of those things apply to white guys?
>surefire ways to make her attracted to me?

Why not just find out why she dumped you, fix that about yourself (if it was about her then skip this and just try to improve yourself in general), and then start over with a different girl? Latina or not

I really don't want to start over with someone else. She means too much to me and I still can't see myself with anyone else. In fact, it's hard to find other girls attractive anymore, regardless of how pretty/hot they are. I definitely still want her.

That being said she left me because we are going to different colleges now (an hour apart). And she told me that I never made enough moves on her or was romantic enough with her, which I realize was true, but she refused to let me fix anything or even try to make it right.
I'm trying to improve myself in general, been going to the gym almost every day now, learning how to be more social and be funnier/wittier. But I don't think that could win her over. I guess I was just looking for some kind of miracle that could undo what I did wrong.

Imo fuckin disgusting but if that's your thing, I hope y'all are happy or whatever

Attached: FB_IMG_1567993492088.jpg (450x332, 12K)

my tall hot blond bf dumped me and now I want another big blond aryan BVLL

pic related is unironically what my ex looked like lmao

Attached: A61CCF87-3E05-4885-AB43-D32ABC01A496.jpg (318x500, 25K)

Where can I get a qt brown/black/asian gf?
Please leave your contact info, I make a decent amount of money and I'm not ugly.

as a nonwhite male this makes me want to suicide originally

This is a picture of me.
I am mixed-raced in this way

Attached: MyFace24.jpg (842x1274, 413K)

You're really pure and loyal. Very good qualities for a partner. I'm not sure she's worth it with how easily she left you, though. Hope she can realize how good you are or that you can have an even stronger connection with another girl, user. I'm rooting for you.

Dont do it. My type changes a lot user. I never liked white guys until recently. I guess I am just going through a phase. Most people date within their race anyway.

WMAF is a match made in heaven. Accept that the European race is superior and that big white cocks are your future.

Attached: 1563259717031.jpg (236x355, 19K)

Nono sweetie white men belong to us asian women. BACK OFF

You're story kinda sounds like mine, except we broke up because she really depressed and she just stopped loving me. She then moved across the county and Im having a really hard time recovering. It's been years now too, I dont know if I can be with anyone else though

What race are you OP? just curious.

You still have a valuable role to play prepping white bulls and being a paypig.

I think I've seen you post about this a few times before user except more in depth. Im sorry she left you, but you should try and move on