tfw 24 never drank before in my life or smoked anything

> tfw 24 never drank before in my life or smoked anything.
> Tfw good looking, in shape, decent career and income.
> tfw still never even had a gf and kissed a girl

The worst part is none of my friends think anything or have a clue. I hate my life.

Attached: tooreal.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

>never drank before in my life or smoked anything
Maybe being such a tight ass is why girls don't like you.

If you have friends reach out for help. Dont let stubbornness or pride get in the way, your friends will help you.

I am a pretty loose and relaxed guy besides when I am working, which I take seriously. I just grew up around people who were substance abusers and decided not to drink. I still go out and dance etc.
I've told none of them this issue and I am genuinely afraid to lose all my social status and clout in an instant.

your still 2 out of 3, the 3rd will come a helluva lot easier due to that.

no he sounds like my kind of guy actually that's why i clicked on this thread
why have you never had a gf? do you not want one, or is there something else like you get stressed out by girls?

Attached: 9336ED5F-1726-45A2-BD2A-FBCC6640B86E.jpg (500x500, 21K)

There's something glaringly wrong with you odds are that is fixable. Have you tried talking to women and asking them out? This may sound like a dumb question but you can never go to basic.

It will be quite the opposite if you speak from the heart and open up. Someone looking to better themselves always gets treated positively. Admitting to your faults will make you seem more human.

I grew up getting in trouble a lot and wasn't around girls, and my current job I am very busy. Yeah, I think thing's just sort of happen and then you trap yourself, you know?
yeah, it's hard though my job really pushes me to not do that very much, but I try to be real with people.

Thanks for the replies and conversation brahs.

Attached: 1388611903208.jpg (383x328, 46K)

may i ask what kind of job you have?
i sort of relate; my workplace is almost solely women and the few men i work with are much older (like 70-80) and on the other side of the building. the one guy who is my age is gay. i'm almost happy for this though because being around men in settings that would normally make me comfortable (work, etc.) makes me sort of uncomfortable.
don't ever push yourself to be with a girl who you don't like just because of opportunity's sake, and don't ever change yourself for a girl either (changes of self-improvement are good but i mean don't change your total person for someone else).
when the time comes, you'll find someone. just keep focusing on your job and other responsibilities until then. forcing something to happen is almost dooming it for disaster.

we're all gonna make it brah, and when you are living a lie its impossible to be truly happy if the things people like you for arent even true

To caveat off of my previous post as well, I had limited female interaction most of my life until college and I am just very nervous engaging in romantic style or relationship related things. I freeze up and go full stone mode. So people just think I am a very serious person or someshit when I am actually very laid back.

You didn't answer my question. Have you ACTUALLY asked out a handful of girls and been unsuccessful every time?

I work as a leader in the military in combat arms. I work with a limited amount of females but have no issues with any of them and I would not date them because its not professional.
mirrin this is the truth we gotta remember even though its very difficult at times.
I have a handful of times lately, but only twice in person, both fell through, and a few times online but nothing materializes. Not drinking really limits my social interaction for dating I feel.

try not to focus on it too much; if you find a girl who's understanding and takes things slow with you then you'll know it's right. until then maybe try working on this with yourself personally. maybe do some mental exercises to help you not be so nervous?
i think that's very respectable, not dating or trying to mess around with women you work with. you honestly sound like a quality guy imo. that's also rare in my experience because most of the guys i've met off of 4ch who are in the military are obnoxious, self-centred, narcissistic, disgusting chads.

Yeah I try to communicate with females more, the issue however tends to be my own inability and inexperience - coupled with of course a bit of natural fear that comes with that. I try to go out more but its probably the last big hurdle in my life mentally. Also those people are just dumb, not professional and probably couldn't lead a horse to water. Like they just want to dickwave their service its not worth anyone's time and it's wasteful for me to even talk about it.

>sipped whine when I was 13
>smoked marijuana when I was 14
>drank alcohol when I was 21
>IQ of 133

Shit yea

>my friends

normie please go

What does not drinking and smoking have to do with gf? If anything that makes it harder.

do you have many female friends in your friend circle? how often do you talk to girls outside of a professional environment?

desu I grew up very robot so there is that.
based and Dionysian pilled
no I had a handful at the end of college but none currently near me. I almost never talk to females outside of work.

tell your best friend and he will get you laid. see a prostitutew if you are worried about it

>only twice in real life
Yeah theres your problem you fucking retard. Stop acting like a victim ask more girls out.

Yeah you aren't wrong mate, I just cannot figure it out well and its an extreme mental block. I would rather get in a fist fight.

if you'd like a female friend to talk with so you can practise your communication skills with women and get over those nervous hurdles you can drop your contact if you'd like. i'm not interested in anything like sexting or hookups, but i'm sure you're not either from your attitude and the such.

uhhh sure, what sort of app or someshit.

discord or telegram, i don't use anything else

You dont need to figure anything out. I told you the answer. The worst thing a girl does is say no and snickers. The worst. So what?

Also you can train your brain to do it I used to do this when I was a pussy.
Before you make any decision you dont want to do like a chore, homework, go in early to work, go to the gym in your head and or outloud I go "3-2-1 go" and I do it EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. If you say 321GO and DONT it doesn't work. This way when you decide to 321GO and ask out a girl it will severely lessen approach anxiety

More bigger picture shit PUA is easy to learn but I suggest you skip the slut phase and find a wife and lead her to christianity god bless

discord ronpaul2020 #2472

Yeah I think you are laying down some good stuff, legit the female issue the is only thing I really struggle with. I do tons of shit that sucks big time all the time and I just do it. I struggle really bad with this shit and its annoying to me as well.

based
i added you