ITT: We pretend to be normies

"Yeah bruh Stacy and her best friend got their dads to buy us all Coachella tickets"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

i unironically have been to coachella and fucked my friends girlfriend on molly there. paid for my ticket though

Look at me! I'm walking outside and talking to people and it doesn't feel like someone is going to drop an anvil on top of me.

HAHAHAHHAHA fr fr fucking snitch squared up like a mad dog bro

Attached: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (256x256, 58K)

"Shit sucks, man. I haven't hooked up in like two weeks. Talk about a dry spell, am I right? There's this Tinder chick I'm tryna' sway, she's coming over to chill at my place on tomorrow after work."
>*makes ass slapping motion and hip thrusts*
"If you know what I'm sayin', bro!"

"yo man we got bitches and bottles this parties about to be lit AF dog. come through"

t. used to be a normie

Holy shit you faggots know nothing of what *normalfags are even supposed to be like. Oh that's right, because you're all failed normalfags who probably have had sex.

Attached: 1548871548163.png (300x300, 188K)

>being proud of never even fucking trying
Shiggy diggy, fag

"Sorry man, I can't play any video games tonight. I'm going on a date with [Female Name]."
>tfw

Attached: 1550644532555.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

Normalfag here! Ama, I'll give you guys ADVICE! I'm just here because I like to help out robots... Oh and I got FRIEND-ZONED once..oof..guess I'm a CYBORG after all. I'm just here to help robots, It's not like I see this board as a loser petting zoo, I'm just here to help out!

so there's like this guy on tinder and i'm like??? i can't even??? like wOW he's kinda hot and all but a lot of what he says is kinda problematic?? like dont even @ me if you're gonna start posting racist crime statistic t bh

*logical fallacies with false statements and "sass".
"Omg so true"!
"Me know everything".

best meme I saw in a while.

Attached: TIMESAND___jihad.jpg (768x479, 72K)

Roll tide. Ahahaha! I'm so cool! Durrrrrr

quality post, the best one here.

The Kingdom of God is coming. The amount of haha will increase on the face of the earth. I promise.

Attached: TIMESAND___7tcrnyff3rc0c0p448n4cnerm8hyf34fqzz928op4gffgzigzzgupgou48g5n6iun375693n679670001.jpg (900x533, 63K)

"man you gotta chill, women try just as hard at everything and deserve the same pay. especially in sports"

>bro, instead of racist walls lets just have pizza and bacon and love
>when you and the squad...
>joe rogans podcast is so deep and woke
>I Post memes on my Facebook wall about saving the environment when ive done fuck all to actually help beyond virtue signaling
>you just need to man up and contribute to society
>people only own guns cause small peepee you cant fight against a tyrannical government when they have the military
>people who are against vaccines are just dumb and hate science

Attached: 832A8C2A-2976-43BF-8C5C-C241269507C0.jpg (1024x705, 57K)

Hey um I like vagina

sure....

but how can you be confident you will be a part of it? how can you reasonably tell me that once you die you dont cease to exist?

i never argue against the afterlife or anything like that, i just argue against the afterlife for ME. im sure there will still be life after i die, but it wont be ME. how can you reasonably argue that once your brain, personality and memories die, YOU wont die?

i just honestly think that once you die its unironically over. anything past that is simply not you

Hey man what's going on, I haven't seen you since highschool.
Yeah right on right on. Yeah no yeah i've been yeah, you know. Same old same old, ya know, if the early bird catches the worm.
Eh ya know, little bit of this little bit of that. Ya know what i mean?

get on apex guys im hostin

Hey, hows it going?
What's up?
How you doing?

"Hey man how you been, how's school?"
"Oh cool, what's your major / what degree are you going for?"
"How's work where are you working now?"
"I've been watching this show on Netflix, it's pretty good, you catch the game last night? I'm a big fan of that one team. Yeah just got back from my vacation trip here let me show you some images on my phone / social media. Have you seen our aquantence from high school; guy has a kid now isn't that crazy, I've been talking to this girl recently, its looking pretty good, going to the movies later today but I got to run home real quick and feed the dogs, yeah I'll still be going to this university, this weekend I'm going somewhere, it was good to see you."

Can I hit your juul? Mine's broken. Want to go to a rave next Tuesday? Stacy and I broke up, so
I have an extra ticket. She'll probably come back for the dick, tho.

this is too real. i stayed in a frat house this summer (I was naive, oops) and the guys actually do this and it's so cringy.

Attached: 1556027300709.png (900x900, 278K)

Lmao no way like oh ehm gee. Yikes oof i think turning kids into faggots is alright the holocaust was real 6million people died in under a year. Fembot here and i just wanna talk about my boyfriend here fembots are real bots stop being a jerk het you wanna join my discord fembot here yeah so fellow bots my gf broke up with me now i gotta have sex with someone else boohoo

BROS
WHO WANTS TO GO ROCK WALL CLIMBING
THERE'S A COOL GYM IN TOWN, I'M HELLA GOOD AT IT

Do you think you would've been better off if your parents had forced you to dress like a girl as a punishment?
join the discworld
kUGP5q4
kUGP5q4
kUGP5q4

Fuck off you shilling millenial faggot

man I love being able to drive a car

DUDE WHAT'S YOUR SNAPCHAT BRO CAN I TAG ALONG DUDE????

SHARE YOUR KIK SHARE YOUR DISCORD SHARE YOUR FB SHARE SHARDJFJFEJOW MY BOYFRIEND MY GIRLFRIEND HAHAHAHAHAHA YA DUDE WENT OUT DRINKING LAST NIGHT BRO AND SCORED THIS HOT CHICK WE STARTED MAKING OUT HAHAHA

Yo bro that party was like tots lit. I made out with like 4 different girls and fucked that slut becky afterwards. We downed like 3 4lokos and she came on me like a dog with rabies yaknowhatimsayin *laughter emoji*. Yo bro its cool if i sleep at ur place today my moms been on my ass all this week saying i should get a job. what a stupid bitch