>what would you like to do for your gfd gf
>what would you like for your gfd gf to do for you
>what do you like about gentle femdom?

also please remember post stories and pictures

Attached: file.png (1833x1320, 1.52M)

>describe your ideal gfd gf
tall, strong, cuddly, kind, and gentle.
I love cooking and cleaning. I want a girl who is enjoys sharing physical affection so that I can hug her all the time.
hug, cuddle, snuggle, pull me tight against her and hold me under the covers so we can be close to one another.
that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you feel safe and cozy.

Attached: file.png (1170x1307, 1.63M)

not gentle. like, at all.
bleed out and die
fucking kill me
I'm gonna fuck a girl who doesn't take the pill
Maybe she'll have a little boy, or maybe a little girl
I really don't give a fuck, 'cause I'll be dead it's just another world

>>describe your ideal gfd gf
Not very overweight or obese, understanding, likes to tease (verbally and physically), monogamous, slightly sadistic
>>what would you like to do for your gfd gf
Make her smile/laugh, give her support, and hopefully cook her some tasty dishes.
>>what would you like for your gfd gf to do for you
Help support me, make me laugh/smile, hopefully enjoy some similar hobbies I think I'd like to get a parrot but would need help taking care of it.
>>what do you like about gentle femdom?
That we can enjoy what we like without being fussed about sex roles or dynamics.

I don't have any preference for physical appearance. I'd like her to be loving, thoughtful, wholehearted, sweet, and genuine. Those are the qualities that matter the most to me, I can learn to like most other personality traits if those ones are there, I think.
I want to make her life comfortable; I want to make and bring food to her, I want to take care of her when she's sick, I want to do chores for her, and I want to devote myself to making her happy. And also share a lot of physical affection.
I'd want her to devote herself to me in her own special way; maybe calling me cute names like good boy, hugging me and doing other affectionate and intimate things with me, do and say things that show she's always thinking about me, and express herself and her personality to me for me to love.
The romance, the affectionate, loving, and.motherly love, the gentle physical aspects, and the type of women who also appreciate it.

I had a girlfriend that started off as an exclusive bottom and generic girl. Though later on my shitty trap/ bottomness turned her to a switch. Though she preffered being the submissive one by a mile. She knew that I also preferred being the submissive one and she would hold my head and pat me gently. Then going on to more serious stuff like tying and whipping. She admitted that she never enjoyed it and only did it because // I // had enjoyed it. It sucked but It did feel nice. I'm speaking out of my ass and being comepltpely incomphrensable but whatever right? I really miss her.

It felt nice being the small spoon and stuff like that. it was such a different feeling. femdom is godly

Attached: botched.png (600x600, 205K)

>>describe your ideal gfd gf
amazonian, strong, can manhandle me (i lift so it would be impressive if she could), wants to coddle me as much as she likes bullying me, or smol and cute but sadistic
>>what would you like to do for your gfd gf
cook for her, be her punching bag, be the warm body she wants to snuggle with every night, i don't really have much else to offer personality-wise
>>what would you like for your gfd gf to do for you
handle the social stuff, i'm okay being her arm piece, i just hate interacting with people more than i absolutely have to
i want her to brutally abuse/hurt me then ride my dick after she beats me into submission
>>what do you like about gentle femdom?
i'm an autistic social retard raised in a man-hating feminist family so i never learned how to "make moves" on women, in fact it was discouraged, by the very same people who kept asking why i don't have a gf when i grew up
because of this i don't respond to "hints" or "signals", i need a girl to make it clearly known that she's interested in me because i'm deathly afraid of misinterpreting attraction, making a move and being branded a creep

She was doing what you liked because she was submissive.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO CUDDLE MEEEEEEE

Attached: 5kzzlz7c7jl31.jpg (709x709, 44K)

Taller and stronger than me.
(not that rare, 160 cm 57 kg 5'3" 125 lbs here)
Cuddle, cook, general housekeeping, be there if she wants to talk
Cuddle, be the big spoon, headpats, get stuff from high shelves
The gentle aspect.

I'm growing sick of being single.

Attached: alusj34yjol31.jpg (800x587, 41K)

Get the fuck off of this board you beta male homos. Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1c50a8d5f2c7321b0525b6dbc2d52991d6923748e326cec6be07636a2f85a375.jpg (373x500, 26K)

>monogamous
the fact that this has to be specified are why i never got into this thing

@54369323
Imagine being on r9k and being upset that people aren't "alpha Chads."

It's never going to happen, is it boys?

Attached: what_are_you_buyin.jpg (1280x871, 96K)

Hey buddy, where did you get that picture of me??

Literally a scheme to ruin your life.

Eh, it was ruined anyway.

>t. Proud kekistani

Attached: 93t7qqamvx231.png (917x613, 711K)

Lmao. This.

Question to thread: Is there some way to avoid doing harder femdom with subs? Almost every sub I've met has eventually wanted me to do harder femdom and when I failed to perform I ended up feeling like a impotent dude or something. This is excluding pegging, I personally don't consider that hard. By hard I mean:
>Findom
>cucking
>impact play
>humiliation period, including verbal

This one I am def open to just have almost no experience in:

>rope work

So that last one I'm completely open to but have only tried a few times. How do I avoid the other 4?

Attached: 1568155240107.jpg (640x525, 80K)

I don't know how to do it but try to find guys who are only slightly into femdom. The only problem is that those guys likely won't advertise themselves as subs and may not even know what gfd is. I know I had no idea what it was until I lurked on crystal.cafe once.

Just say you're not doing it.
I don't like anything in the first 4, except maybe spanking, but I'd need someone to try it with.

I think the ones who are too shy wont advertise themselves true. I've been looking on gfd personals on reddit and most of the guys there are simply pervs. You can tell by the fact that they only list their fetishes and give a description but that's it. It seems so counter to femdom because they seem demanding about what they want. It makes no sense to me. All the guys who were into those 4 things I listed were always really pushy and demanding.

I have and do. But I play in long term relationships usually. Not flings. Guys in long term relationships try to manipulate me into doing it by saying things like "you are weak" or "you are not really a dom". Shit like that.

>I think the ones who are too shy wont advertise themselves true.
yes hi
this would be me
I'm definitely very interested in all this but I'm too afraid of actually advertising it to people

>>Findom
I don't even have words.
>>cucking
You should be instantly breaking up with anyone that suggests this, so at least you're dodging a bullet.
>impact play
Like whipping? Doesn't sound very Gfd to me.
>>humiliation period, including verbal
Yeah, that's just not okay and probably means they have some issues they need to work out.

That's because you're a lazy, weak-willed beta bitch.

>"you are weak" or "you are not really a dom"
What the fuck?

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

He's into femdom, what would you expect?

>failed to perform
I just wanted to pull out this phrase, because I think it shows a reason why the ethos behind gfd is necessary. People don't use words like "failure" and "performance" when they talk about a woman having sexual problems. A woman with sexual problems is a victim of circumstance. A man with sexual problems is a failure. The woman will receive sympathy and offers of help. The man will receive mockery and humiliation. It's one of those double standards that drove me toward gfd when I realized how awful everything is under the traditional roles.

Why? Because I don't like being associated with people who make a horrible impression on others? People that are shameless awful perverts?

Yes, I am definitely weak-willed, because I don't want to be seen like them.

I guess being on r9k doesn't make that joke obvious enough.
Dommes aren't going to just fall into your lap though; you need to put in some effort.

>I guess being on r9k doesn't make that joke obvious enough.
It's not really a joke when people here actually talk like that, is it?

>you need to put in some effort
thank you, I would not have guessed that I needed to do something
I thought she'd just show up at my doorstep and push me inside and have sex with me. Then I'd call the police to report a sexual assault.

Yea some people will try any kind of manipulation to get what they want.

Okay but I'm a woman who failed to perform those harder things that my subs wanted. What you explained is why I used those terms though.

It just seems so phenomenally retarded. I honestly do not understand guys into hardcore femdom.

They all said they were only into soft stuff too. Some of the guys who I left would stalk me after and claim that I was emotionally abusive for NOT doing what they asked. Shit that I considered actual abuse. But somehow for saying that I didn't want to I was the emotionally abusive one. This is literally what spoiled demanding people think.

Attached: topcare2.jpg (1281x777, 716K)

>cucks are mentally deranged
What a shock. Here's the problem: cucking is not actually femdom because it's about seeing a bigger stronger man dominate your woman.
Cucks are the worst and no sane person should interact with them.

Cute pic and cute post. You are cute.

I am here for the cute pictures and curiosity. But mostly cute pictures.

I am on HRT, though never really an incel. But I don't want anything to do with disgusting Discords and trap fetishism.

Attached: 1547064508944.png (423x423, 540K)

>Cucks are the worst and no sane person should interact with them.
I disagree. People should try to help them get over whatever self-hatred drove them to that fetish.

>Then I'd call the police to report a sexual assault.
I like your solidarity, but you're going to get laughed out of court in like 98% of countries.

>Cute pic and cute post. You are cute.
you're making me blush I am on HRT, though never really an incel. But I don't want anything to do with disgusting Discords and trap fetishism.
That's just someone spam advertizing with a VPN. Don't reply to it, just ignore it and move on.

Attached: file.png (532x525, 468K)

That is a risk I am going to take.
I'll have you know, I'm quite small and thin, so I'll have no problem convincing a jury!

They don't want help though and they're all clearly emotionally manipulative.

>being raided by HRT shills

>tfw all my cute pics are /u/ related

Attached: 1547756233777.jpg (1000x1531, 273K)

You need to convince a lawyer and judge your case is worth hearing first, and I seriously doubt they're going to give your case a second look. To make things worse, a lot of countries have laws explicitly worded to require the raper to have a penis and use it on you.

please post as many pretty pictures as you can!

Attached: file.png (1042x1349, 1.28M)

>describe your ideal bf
i prefer lanky white guys, masculine guys
>what would you like to do for your him
love him and cuddle him and give him lots of attention, headpats.
teasing, orgasm denial, JOI
>what would you like for your bf to do for you
take care of me, spoil me. worship me
i like to be selfish sometimes

Attached: 63AE5FD0-BF88-4730-B014-C180E820D6A4.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

selfishness =/= gentle femdom

> How do I avoid the other 4?
Idk, by finding a sub not into those like me .
>by saying things like "you are weak" or "you are not really a dom".
Where are you finding these shitheads (no offense), anyway?

>All the guys who were into those 4 things I listed were always really pushy and demanding.
To be fair, most female dommes have very high standards. All in all, i'll say they balance each other out quite nicely

rape is a criminal offense, there's no need for me to have a lawyer, as the prosecutor will take care of things on my behalf. I only need to convince the police and they'll handle the rest.
And as I mentioned, it's easy to believe that someone could've forced themselves onto me.

please i just want someone to touch me

Attached: please.jpg (528x850, 77K)

>maledom is the guy doing all the work for the woman
>femdom is the guy doing all the work for the woman
Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

You didn't fail at anything. The role of the sub is to submit, you as a domme are in control. If they're gonna bitch about what you do or don't do they can fuck off. As a male sub I see my role as pleasuring the domme, so I can't get these subs that only think of what they want. Assert your dominance, a true sub should be able to handle it and enjoy it.

I don't know why I should

Attached: 1546227359816.jpg (1920x1080, 1.58M)

>>maledom is the guy doing all the work for the woman
X

it would make me very happy if you did

Attached: file.png (1000x950, 358K)

Well I'm not going to

Men have been pressured to pleasure their partner and women got used to getting pleasured for so many centuries that women literally can't even phantom the idea of pleasuring their partner. Its historical and really hard to change.

>guy on top while the woman just lays there and takes it
It absolutely is.

YEAH HAHA NO ONE EVER GETS A BLOWJOB OR RIDDEN EVER
Do you wear blinders all the time or only when people talk about sex?

>describe your ideal gfd bf
Cute, monogamous, wants to dress up nice with me (I wear lolita so it would be nice for him to wear the male equivalent), funny, "nerdy" (I just really like video games and weeb shit)
>what would you like to do for your gfd bf
Hold his face to my chest, stroke his hair, tell him its ok to let me take care of him, play video games with him, support him in his hobbies and dreams, read to him, tease him, dress him up
>what would you like for your gfd bf to do for you
All I ask is to come home to clean house and maybe some good food, oh and for him to be ready to cuddle
Im just a nurturer by heart and yet im not crazy about having kids. I want a cute boy to pour all my nurturing into and hear him call me mommy and blush when I call him cute.

I love the idea of a good boy able to submit to me and not act like it makes him less of a man, because I dont think it does at all.

>describe your ideal gfd bf
a pet boy who looks like picture but isn't an emotional wreck
>what would you like to do for your gfd bf
discipline him when he's disobedient but also hold him on my lap and give him cuddles and headpats and rub his belly when he's a good boy
>what would you like for your gfd bf to do for you
be a good loving obedient loyal boy
uhh idk what to say here what's not to like about femdom in general? i like the dynamic where i'm in charge and get to make him feel good, both physically and emotionally

Attached: 388E98B3-AAAD-4556-AF3F-D93D577C4843.jpg (768x1200, 89K)

>To be fair, most female dommes have very high standards
yeah, the "not true sub" is sadly a thing too.

>a pet boy who looks like picture but isn't an emotional wreck
wow cute, also me

Attached: 60cb1eeba4ab62d206bd41f1548df6a5.jpg (699x855, 283K)

>there are women out there who really are like this
>you will never meet one
extreme discomfort

>Cute, monogamous, wants to dress up nice with me (I wear lolita so it would be nice for him to wear the male equivalent), funny, "nerdy" (I just really like video games and weeb shit)

I-I can do this

h-hi
What kind of games do you like to play? How old are you?

>the "not true sub" is sadly a thing too.
What?

>wants to dress up nice with me (I wear lolita so it would be nice for him to wear the male equivalent)
if you teach me all about Ouji, gladly. Unfortunately my knowledge is limited to "it exists".

"you're not a true sub unless you x, y or z" is what I meant. I'm bad at proof-reading.

Fuck if I ever met such a cute and good boy that I truly loved I wouldnt care where he lived, I would save up and move him in with me.

Sadly im not desirable because im also a little off, like I have bad anxiety, hate making friends, dont like going out much, am very jealous, can get obsessive.

I handle it all very well I think though

Aww I would kill to hear stuttering in real life

Mm mainly more weeb shit haha, lots of JRPGs, im a sony shill and I love Final Fantasy.

I actually dont play a lot of new games, mainly the same RPGs and Horror games over and over, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Final Fantasy, etc.

Also im old.... 28 :(

Aww thats too bad, if done right it can look so good! Sadly most males I see that try it ruin the look by being too fat or not shaving their face. Beards are great but look bad with the whole "cute prince boy" look.

>Sadly im not desirable because im also a little off, like I have bad anxiety, hate making friends, dont like going out much, am very jealous, can get obsessive.
That doesn't make you undesirable at all. If anything it makes you relatable.

PLEASE STOP YOURE JUST MAKING ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Attached: .jpg (960x626, 46K)

It's completely absurd. Imagibe if you had to get your subness certified to go out with a domme

Bs like:
>You're not a real sub if you ever disagree with your partner
>You're a real sub if you have limits on what you're comfortable with
>You're not a real sub if you won't do pegging

>Mm mainly more weeb shit haha, lots of JRPGs, im a sony shill and I love Final Fantasy.
I like RPGs quite a lot but only had Nintendo growing up and haven't played any FF games. I take it you watch a lot of anime too.
>I actually dont play a lot of new games, mainly the same RPGs and Horror games over and over, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Final Fantasy, etc.
There's nothing wrong with playing what you enjoy, but experiencing new things can give you new appreciations for things you've always liked.
>Also im old.... 28 :(
That's old? Shit, I'm 26.

Oh shit I almost forgot something very important!

My ideal gfd bf is not far left. I cant stand that shit anymore. Which I get is kinda funny since im into gfd.

Aww younger than me though! That's cute.

28 is old for women though, at least thats what I always see, when I was 25 I was already getting told I was old.

Im just a christmas cake getting older every year.

28 Is never too old, mommy

>I take it you watch a lot of anime too.
Ehhh kinda like with my video games I just watch the same anime, or I watch new anime thats still really old.

My guilty pleasure is shoujos from the 60's/70's

>Sadly most males I see that try it ruin the look by being too fat or not shaving their face.
Good thing I'm clean shaven and super thin.
Isn't it usually girls crossdressing though? I mean, with how much more populat Lolita and related things are with them

Why don't you just fix your life and stop masturbating 24/7?

Fuck off trad bitch

Many things improve with age, and I think most people do as well (to a point).
>far left
To be fair, you probably don't want any political extremist partner.
>My guilty pleasure is shoujos from the 60's/70's
I feel dumb for not realizing they had anime back then too. I figured the 80s were the oldest.
Do you mind if I ask where you live?

Oh yes definitely! Most ouji I ever see is just a woman anyway. Which is really just too bad.

You sound like you could dress in it well though just from those two statements haha

My life is actually pretty good though? Im just lonely? I work, have my own place, can pay my bills, all the good stuff
>trad
?

>To be fair, you probably don't want any political extremist partner.
Yeah thats absolutely true, but I find its very hard now to find men that arent diving head first into the strange self hating thing that is the far left. All I find are men with no back bone

I want a cute boy to call me mommy, but he should still be his own person and able to stand up for himself if he needs to! I dont want someone thats just a doormat.

True submission is from love and trust.

>Do you mind if I ask where you live?
Japanland (im not Asian though)

>28 is old for women though
That's not a bad thing. Honestly though you sound perfect.

Attached: we-like-older-women.png (500x495, 149K)

loving, traditional, opposed to most people here I prefer girls to be shorter and weaker than me (although I highly doubt there are girls on roids browsing r9k anyways)
normal gf/bf stuff
normal gf/bf stuff
the fact that someone much weaker is gaining complete control over me
I'm also just into gfd stuff in the bedroom and would like a traditional relationship otherwise, where I get to be the provider and head of the household and she a stay at home mother, fight me

Attached: gfd.jpg (478x1200, 157K)

I really enjoy old shoujos myself. All my favourite anime seem to be shoujo now. I wish Oscar was my knight in shining armor.

>I wish Oscar was my knight in shining armor.
Oscar is, as the kids I think say, "goals"

and Utena for me. I want to be them

I'm a skinny emotional disaster alternating between "I can't show anything" and "Please hold me." What're my chances?

>he should still be his own person and able to stand up for himself if he needs to! I dont want someone thats just a doormat.
I feel kinda sorry since that's almost all of the subs that I meet. Maybe you can find someone that's a doormat with a spine. :^)
>Japanland (im not Asian though)
How long have you lived there, or did your parents immigrate?
>True submission is from love and trust.
This is why I say people are better with age; younger people don't realise things like this and just think it's natural to just want to throw yourself at the first domme they meet when they could easily wind up abused, hurt, or maybe even dead.
You don't just agree to be at the mercy of someone you don't know unless you're extremely naive.

Utena is a total goof ball, I rather Juri be my knight, she was in dire need of love in the show.

Not good. You might have time to fix yourself though.

Zero. The few dommes that exist hate emotionally unstable men.

>I feel kinda sorry since that's almost all of the subs that I meet. Maybe you can find someone that's a doormat with a spine. :^)

Yeah it is sad, like I totally understand why it happens, but as much as I love a guy willing and wanting of me to nurture and support them, I want him to be able to voice his opinions and be strong. My support is for him to be strong!

>How long have you lived there, or did your parents immigrate?
I'm teaching English here and thinking of staying indefinitely.

>You don't just agree to be at the mercy of someone you don't know unless you're extremely naive.

Exactly! And so many "dommes" I see are some lame sort of like 50 shades of grey thing, being a domme is just about being sadistic and owning someone.

Sigh, I just want a healthy loving romance where I also get called mommy and well do other more kinky things

>My life is actually pretty good though? Im just lonely? I work, have my own place, can pay my bills, all the good stuff
Then you'd have a normal relationship and you wouldn't have to masturbate to this dumb shit.

I'm willing to chat more if you're interested, but I don't live in Asia.

Why do you fucks fall for an obvi trannie just because they give you some small amount of attention