Female (cis) r9k poster here. incels ask me anything, mainly on how to pick up women

female (cis) r9k poster here. incels ask me anything, mainly on how to pick up women.

Attached: 1560.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eGVW3yiS6lU
vocaroo.com/i/s1Mu1Vmj85Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asking a fish how to catch it
no

>Female
I don't believe you. There are too many tranny threads on this board

I'll ask you for your discord so I can send you a picture of my penis and block you

Are you the Froppy-chan femanon I talked to a couple weeks ago

About as much knowledge as this video.
youtu.be/eGVW3yiS6lU

Attached: 1567803873911.jpg (803x801, 115K)

Why do you discrimste against guys for height (something they can't change) but then get all triggered when a guy only wants to date thin girls? (weight can be changed)

Funny thing is. Girls don't know how to pick their own gender up. I had a 9/10 female friend of mine talk to my tinder to girls for example, cause she said she could do it easy, and she was litteral autist tier. And really irl she is very social. You dont know what u want urselfs.

How opposed are u to the idea of dating within your league?

This. Dont listen to women, just do things for them. They are mentally children are dont know what they want.

As if a 14 year old would know what adult women want anymore than some incel would.

>female
>here
lel, good one.

Because i was primarily designed to select for fitness, not men, if you have a problem with the competition then you are free to eliminate them from my reproductive options.

How do I pick up women then?

This isn't a woman. Women do not talk like this whatsoever.

dumb tranny whore

Attached: 1541875948168.png (905x828, 281K)

Haha this is an incel projecting his ideas of how woman are into this post.

Of course I'm not, you just keep thinking that, it might not just mean that im super autistic or something but whatever.

girls usually like to be dominated and a taller guy makes them feel more protected, and it is looked down upon because most women (usually fat ones) dont agree with fat shaming, and anyone who does it is pretty much a piece of shit

you an date whoever you want, as long as both people are happy

be a good looking, entertaining person. also girls can be interested if you have in common with what they are into, so if you play the guitar find a guitar club and you could meet someone there, just dont be awkward and weird, although some girls do like that, usually the shy ones.

this video made almost 0 sense to me

How is your day/night user?

Attached: holova.jpg (588x480, 48K)

Why the fuck do you have a knife? I don't feel safe! AAAA help me!

im okay
i worked out a lot today so thats nice, i like to work out bc its therapeutic and i like having muscles. you should try it out when ur stressed if u dont already

op here, i just started posting again like 5 minutes ago so these larpers can fuck off

I was a little vague with the "good looking" part so what I mean is to take care of yourself, especially your hygiene. you can have not the best facial structure and still get pussy if u clean urself. (no acne, eyebrows cleaned up, cleanly shaven) also take showers, bc ik some incels on here who dont shower for months and wonder why they dont attract women. and no youre not a faggot if you use skincare products or do youre eyebrows, you just actually care about how you look and thats great

Attached: 1567798676250.jpg (604x630, 183K)

>not a faggot if you use skincare products

Okay, it doesn't really help your/their case tho

>so these larpers can fuck off
Kind of a weird double standard that those larpers can fuck off, but not you.

what do you mean by that? im just saying youre not a fag if you use skincare products, and some do help. girls are way more attracted to someone who is clean, and you can definitely tell when someone doesnt take care of themselves

How do guys touch you without it being awkward? I'm very sensitive to touch - I'm the most ticklish person I've ever seen, for example - and the boundaries I have a clearly different from everyone else's.

That's the one thing really hampering my game. If women talk to me enough they'll usually develop a crush on me, but that's hard when I can't get things to a point where I can even interact with them in a secluded environment.

Also, how do I send subtle but not offensive signals to women in a relationship that i'd fuck the shit out of her if she's down? I don't want a relationship with 99.9% of women, but I have a really strong fantasy that revolves around me degrading (lovingly of course) a woman in a relationship, especially right as she's in the heat of the moment (you know when you're getting fucked and you want every thrust to be super forceful? around that time).

I broke up with my ex in Feb, and i've been considering messaging her with a simple proposition. Meet up, I tear her clothes of, fuck her harder than I ever have before (and she liked it rough), maybe drop my nut inside of her (she's on birth control) and then dipping never to speak of it again. Would you say yes to that scenario? Should I go for it? She's very introverted; I'd say there's a very decent chance she's been with nobody since I broke it off.

>dude buzzwords
You wanna know how I know you're underage?
Whatever you say, tranny.

how do one shot web?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Mu1Vmj85Xg

Except in special/severe cases I'm of the opinion that men should take care of their skin primarily through eating well, washing clothes/sheets often enough, and just not being a disgusting person. It's just a mental block I have, like it's kinda hard to take a guy totally seriously when he tells you he moisturizes lol

first off, you can get less sensitive the more you try to use physical contact, like shaking hands. you have to see how touchy the girl is so you dont cross any boundaries, sounds like some feminazi shit but thats just how it is. try to get close when you talk to people, use your hands to gesture while you talk. people who are animated (as in body movement) are more attractive

there are many people who have friends with benefits, where they just fuck for the pleasure with not much romance attached to it. try not to be weird about it, when you meet new girls mention that youre a freak and see how they react, letting someone know about what you desire when you meet them is a lot easier than when you do it when youre already close with them bc the close friend wouldnt expect that from you
honestly go for it, ask your ex to fuck, say you pretty much miss sex with her, if she says no and stops talking to you then oh well. you dont have much to lose anyways, if shes that type of person who is obsessed with sex then chances are she'll maybe say yes. if you really want sex that bad then just find some tinder whore or something

i won't fall for your tricks anymore vile demon

You ever do that thing where you go through phases with body language? Sometimes I'll be really animated and sometimes I'm not. I've not been as animated as I used to be (looking back at it the time I was most expressive was the happiest I had been, doh). I think you're right and I'm probably just being a little mopey bitch, that's good advice.

I've shaken plenty of hands, I go to school and work and so it happens. But that's different. Guess I'll just stop being a pussy and go out of my comfort zone. I like what you said about being a freak - improv it into a sexual conversation subtly, make an observation, make it natural. I naturally keep distance a lot too, maybe that's part of what's keeping me down. I seem to be at more of a distance from people than I thought.

Sex with the ex, I dunno that's kind of just a kink thing. I like taboo, there's a lot of emotional charge there (esp for her she blocked me lol, might make it hard to contact her at all, o) and I really like to... umm, I guess I say piss people off, say some really offensive or rude shit and like slap her. I wouldn't do that to my ex in that scenario cause that would be too much without aftercare, but yo. It sounds intense. Like, it's tapping into past emotions based upon love solely just to experience the thrill of getting off once. That's some poetic shit.

I'll try tinder, I just never take pictures of myself and don't have friends (moved kinda? Recently) but I never had too many anyways desu. I've definitely always been a lone wolf type so tinder's hard. I just do the same shit everyday, I'm trying to educate myself to get out of a shithole, and I'm saving my money. IDK where to take pics. Any suggestions?

If I'm an incel, how did I get a girlfriend???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What do you think of other women? Are their noticeable archetypes they fall into?

Attached: Shoe Girls.jpg (1017x1400, 415K)

>incels ask me anything on how to pick up women

You can't help us. That's the whole reason behind the term "Involuntary Celibate".

Attached: acafebb.png (1000x1610, 972K)

Not OP here.
Here's my retardproof advice on picking up women: Do not ask them how to do it. I promise, it will increase your chances by a huge margin

No you're retarded. Ask away. Just know that whatever they say it is, it isn't. But it still teaches you about how woman interact, and that's always a great conversational topic. But I guess you wouldn't know that because you read the book of pook and now you're an expert or something like that. Even if you still get women, that doesn't change the fact that there's nothing wrong with it so long as you're not gullible.

How do I stop attracting women who want to cheat? They are the only type of women interested in me.

>dude just ask
>there's nothing wrong with it if you aren't gullible
Then why even ask if you will be fed disinformation? Imagine being this fucking stupid.

I have no idea what you're trying to say, but i know that
>But it still teaches you about how woman interact
is not true at all, since most women don't even notice how shitty they act in a man's eyes. you're a perfect example for that

Post tits and pussy if true

With a timestamp and sharpie in asshole or else ur a faggot

Both of you are retarded.

Women convey through body language primarily. It's intuitive for them; it's no secret that women are better at this. It's integral to their evolution, as caretakers and communicators. Before humans developed language, how the fuck do you think women learned when someone they were looking after needed something? 93 percent of communication is nonverbal, and you retards think what a woman says matters.

No, it just is an experience to talk to women. Ask them something, anything, that gets them talking. Aim for a 2/3 ratio, steer the topic towards something sexual and be tactful about it. Initiate in light touching, ask her out. That's it you fucking incels. Learning to have conversations with women is possibly the most critical skill (depending on what kind of girl you want). It sounds like you two basement dwellers probably see women as only viable for sex.

>you two basement dwellers probably see women as only viable for sex.
Well they aren't for conversation.

you fucking retard haven't even read my post and call me retarded. there is nothing that disagrees with your point in any way. learn to read properly before being a smartass.

>Women convey primarily through body language
>which is exactly why you should ask them questions about their own body language
Absolute brainlet. You learn about body language through observation. Nobody is going to sit there and give you a bulleted list of things that are 100% true for all women 100% of the time because it is impossible. Women cannot convey their style of communication properly because it is innate for them. This is no different than asking your dog to explain what it means by barking.

Good god some of you are absolutely fucking stupid.

based. thx user

Only if you tell me how you're getting women who want to cheat to hit on you, haha.

I think you just gotta talk to em more. Approach the topic of significant others somehow, make it relevant to the topic at hand and try to get it out of them if they're single. If they are, get a little touchy, then withdraw. Be a little unpredictable. And to the women with significant others, just try to be boring haha. Always be nice, respectful, not risky.

Being fat isn't healthy. But hey, nobody cares if you die so. Have at it you yankee pig.

I wish I knew how I was doing it. I go on a date, it's okay, then within a week I find out about her boyfriend and she's dead to me.

That advice makes some sense. I never really approached it formulaicly before rather just letting it flow naturally. I got tired of it so I just decided to be boring for all of them.

>It sounds like you two basement dwellers probably see women as only viable for sex.

Not them, but women are having more sex with men than men are having sex with women. They have no problem giving sex to any guy they're interested in. But you make it as if it's a bad thing the other way around.
Plus, I'm sure most robots would like a girl to be physically and emotionally intimate with, but would they be worth the effort?

Also, let me add something else here. You are essentially arguing to a bunch of autists that they need to just converse with women while simultaneously insisting that women communicate nonverbally. Again, brainlet. Your failure to recognize that most of the people here that haven't gotten a girlfriend or laid is that these people do not understand the nonverbal methods that women communicate in the first place. So, in general, listening to or even following the advice of a woman on how to get women is a galaxy brain take. It's rooted in the assumption that these people can even identify when a woman is even remotely interested in the first place.
>It sounds like you two basement dwellers probably see women as only viable for sex.
Riddle me this: if this were true why are you the one here shilling how picking up women? It's because you're projecting.

You either have a tongue and a certain mindest or you don't. Cunning can't be taught and most guys are shit liars.

yeah your point sucked and you are a misogynist, or at least make a misogynistic point
"But it's just fact"
Yeah well men act worse to women, they fucking rape them and something like 1/4 or 1/3 of women experience domestic violence. It's a two-way street, nobody is innocent.

The fuck are you even talking about? No, I'm saying asking them about their ideal man is a decent idea, it's a fun topic. Where did this conversation of asking women about their body language come up? Those aren't my words.

I can lie, but I just don't enjoy it. Attracting women isn't that hard. Doing a little PUA applied psychology kind of works, but it's just tiresome.

The real problem is that you don't always like someone after getting to know them.

Have you ever notice when women give advice to men on how to get women, they'll give plain tips like "hurr juz be nice and talk to them" but that same advice won't work on them?

Look up rape of males. More guys get molested and desu. More guys get raped via prison and women soooooooo. Yeah be greatful for having power you refuse to acknowledge you have as a woman to have almost everything your way.

lmao what, >Women convey through body language primarily.
You wrote it as the first line.
Also,
>asking a woman about her ideal man
Doesn't matter. Women don't know what they want. Proof: ask them what they want to eat.

I'm not saying lie. I was juxtaposing if that makes sense.

Is the core of your advice "talk more before the date"? If so I get it.

It's because they are talking to you like they would their potential, future, son. This is what all mother's tell their sons. They don't see you as a man, which is why I vehemently reject the notion that any guy should ever inquire about dating advice from a woman.

No, I believe a woman having sex with a man requires one of each... so it's an even ratio. And that isn't true at all. I've tried to get 2 (of my 3) gfs to do anything with someone else, even just kiss a girl or suck a guy's dick or something and none of them budged. Women are more open for sure, but that's natural.

Women were basically forced into marriage and relationships, or had to use sex for survival and personal gain (especially when society was most anti-female) and so they kind of had to be down to fuck around. The ones that enjoyed it were most successful. And humans didn't evolve monogamous, you know.

My mom's dating advice was to be nice to her because that's what women care about and not to judge women with iffy pasts. So it was pretty bad.

I mean't not everyone can read people and act accordingly. I was juxtaposing the two genders when I said men are bad liars which does make sense given the context. But yeah if you can't read through people generally. Then have fun trying to understand women of all people.

>don't judge women with questionable pasts
Time for mommy to go head first down the stairs.

My mum was a prostitute. Not joking. Got two half (HALF) brothers to prove my point.

Honestly I can't make heads or tails of what you just posted. I think we should both cut our losses. Thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing? Well i'll be damned.

Obvious bait, but I digress.
So, picking up girls doesn't really have any sleight of hand or technique and is honestly an empty endeavor that will just make you feel lonely after. But just approach women, and talk to them and engage them in a conversation, and walk away if they have no personality or aren't interested.

Cheeky fucker, you wouldn't have a coin to toss in the first place.

So much wrong in this post.

>No, I believe a woman having sex with a man requires one of each... so it's an even ratio.

If there's one woman and 3 guys, and she fucked all three, then she fucks 3 men. Three of those men just fucked one woman.

>Women were basically forced into marriage and relationships, or had to use sex for survival

Women are not "forced" to marriage anymore and they use sex to manipulate men or social status.
For the past 15 years, this era has been pro liberation of women. No excuse should be made.

Yeah but so are you haha. I'm here cause I'm lonely and anhedonic and want to talk to people but I have no friends. But that's a process that will fix itself in due time; I moved into a new school in a new town with a new job and it's a process. So I came here to talk psychology and shit, get in arguments.

You make a solid point about me trying to get through to autists. I don't really have an explanation for that one, and you're right - my advice hinges heavily upon the fact that I can actually read people's expressions. You got me there. I'm trying to become an educator - how would one get through to autists with ideas likes these? Systematize it?

Pro liberation since the 60's.

how do you approach girls in public?
i use tinder and have spent nearly a hundred bucks on it with minimal to no results. i'm thinking of quitting tinder and just going up to girls and talking to them at cafes or something, but how do i do it in a non creepy way?
how would you want to be approached if you were in public and some guy walked up to you?

Attached: P1000854.jpg (500x427, 49K)

I'm male you sperg. Men are getting raped in men by other men. Men are doing the raping.

For the record, I've been raped by a woman.

More like female (male)

you know how you do it?
1) get off computer
2) find women
3) approach and make an observation, start a conversation.
4) if she seems interested, ask her out
5) you'll prolly get rejected. thank her sincerely (for she has taught you a lesson) and go find another woman to help teach you your mistakes

You're gonna fail a lot.

Yes you're a male alright.

Thank her? Thank her. Forr fack suck.

I taught my best friend, who was an absolute sperg, how to read body language by going out and essentially annotating nonverbal cues as they happened. For instance, before I would just randomly start talking to some Stacy, I would tell him to pay close attention to what she was doing but not to stare. Then I would wrap the conversation up and we would huddle again.
>did you see how she shifted her body away from me and gave me really short answers?
>yeah
>she wasn't interested whatsoever
>oooh
2nd attempt
>did you see her face me and start playing with her hair? notice how she was asking questions and seemed more receptive?
>yeah definitely
>she was probably interested, but it isn't 100%
>got it
3rd
>you see how she kept touching my arm and is currently staring at us?
>yeah, it's kind of intense
>she is definitely interested
>oh shit
We did this dozens upon dozens of times and eventually he became a natural at it. You'd never guess he was incapable of eye contact.

The only way for autists to grasp this kind of stuff later in life is either by going out and failing repeatedly by themselves or having a friend guide them. Videos about it are too scripted and don't account for things like their friend's being around and other extraneous events that may hiccup the interactions.

post bob and vegene to confirm your status as a female til that you are a dude with a pussy

>how do you approach girls in public
Get a book you're thoroughly interested in and go read at a bar during the day / evening. Most women will go alone during this timeframe since it is safer. Don't be a faggot and approach them. Only interact with them if they are in your immediate proximity.
>take book and go to bar
>sit at the bar
>order a shot for social lubricant and a beer to sip while you read
>kill the shot and commence reading
>after half a chapter to a chapter, close the book, and assess the environment
>talk to any women in your immediate vicinity but never go out of your way
>conversation goes well
>give her your number
If she texts you, she is interested but don't blow up her phone. Text her a week later to meet up again. Success. You just earned a new friend. Maybe more.

Why would anyone waste their time pursuing people that they don't know? Women and people in general are boring anyway desu.

>Japan was a mistake
THIS HARD THIS

Nobody needs these "Ideas".

not bad.
I can't buy alcohol/ i'm sober. maybe i'll try this at a coffee shop or something.

How would you know if they're boring if you don't know them? I've met some pretty fucking based individuals just by talking with them.
Coffee shops work too.

Oh well that's how I learned haha. I've failed so many times over the years. I've never tested on the spectrum, but my social interactions were super limited until a few years ago. Sounds like you were just a good friend and showed him success the easy way, as opposed to the hard way.

My ex was super socially awkward. I wonder if I could have taught her body language and she would've excelled. Oh well, it's a valuable perspective. Thanks for the valuable insight you fuckhead retard, I'm going for a walk and going to sleep.

How much money would be enough for you to throw away your dignity and whore yourself out?

Not this faggot again. It's not your height, in fact you are the perfect height for getting girls. But it's your autism that causes you to not get girls. Remember it is a fact that if you were tall girls would find you even less attractive.

How do you start a conversation tho?

reminds me of a time I was talking with a male and female friend and she told him "just ask her out if you like her she will say yes" to which I replied "that doesn't work unless she is already into you." she insisted and I asked her out to which she proptly refused.

>thank her sincerely
That's fucking cringe never do that

bro you posted cringe

Where can I find muscle girls why are they so rare and how to date them?

>where
gym
>how
gym

oh and I forgot
>why
gym