Tfw guys only think I'm attractive because my boobs are big

>tfw guys only think I'm attractive because my boobs are big

Attached: 8allp1fj56m01.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Fuck off, LARP faggot.

originalio

tits or gtfo with timestamp or didn't happen

also drop discord plz

lmao dont think like that you'll find a nice guy for you soon enough :)

Why is everyone here so fucking thirsty jesus christ

That's why smaller the boobs closer they are to your heart.

nah its all about face and overall shape.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth femanon.

My most attractive trait is my large dick and I could moan about how women only want me for schlong but ultimately it's just narracism layered on narracism. Not only are you humblebragging about your endowment but you're being salty that people who find you attractive don't find you attractive for more reasons.

Find some real problems to care about.

>he thinks tits or gtfo is about being thirsty and not about making women uncomfortable.

it's better than them thinking you're ugly user

>people reply to those threads instead of my threads asking for discussion
>don't know what to hate more - zoomers or "fembots"

oh fuck off. be grateful you have that. im ugly and have small tits

No I am talking about saying tits or gtfo, but asking afterwards for her discord. Trying to act tough, but really, just want her discord. Its pathetic thirsty behaviour maskes by some hehe I am cool i said tits or gtfo.

Oh yes, all of those women on Jow Forums that don't fucking exist.

the second part is also making women uncomfortable, you fucking retard. read the posts you reply to.

They don't exist because we make an effort to keep them at bay. As soon as you fags start rewarding them with attention they slowly seep in and ruin everything.

>says the guy who responded with "drop discord plz"

Big boobs really do do a lot for a woman. My college roommate was ugly as sin in her face. Like she had a butt chin, really bad skin, and just an overall unattractive face but she always had guys liking her because her tits were massive. I always thought it was pathetic.

It's our nature to ruin everything. We can't help it.

Attached: tumblr_nu0mog37AU1uankono1_500.jpg (471x487, 68K)

This guy worded it. She can drop tits her. U just wanted her discord, thirsty little fuck.

the guys don't like her then, just her tits. I feel like being a titcow is the saddest life you could actually have in the first world. coming from a dude btw.

I'm not the guy who asked for her discord.

I mean, if I had girls lusting after my big dick I wouldn't be complaining.

rather imagine it like this: dudes don't like you because they envy your penor and women don't give a shit about you other than wanting your dick. sounds lonely as hell to me. also keep in mind that women's mind work differently with attraction.

Hmm, maybe. She was always complaining that the guys she wanted to date would never date her but just fuck her and lead her on.

that's exactly what i meant. sounds lonely as hell to me

>tfw guys only like me for my personality
is being ugly the worst existence there is?

depends on whether you want to actually connect to people or just be fucked senseless. i think the former is more desireable

Wow most based shit I've heard all day

>tfw girls only think im attractive because i have 4 million subs

Attached: davie.jpg (1334x750, 54K)

>tfw the only compliments I ever get are "you're the nicest/sweetest girl I've ever talked to."

would you rather like to hear stuff like "nice tits" or "nice ass" or even "you're hot"

Men only like me for being small and legal to fuck. I'm like Megumin meme incarnate.

Nice. You like tugging on them or they just for show and you let other people play around with them and shove piercings in?

Attached: 1555069020123.png (768x1024, 600K)

Checked based davie poster

pls be my smol gf so i can give you piggybacks and headpats

wana be my princess?

god, those implants look nice

Ekusupuroshion! Taken.

Attached: ekusu.jpg (500x500, 56K)

well fuck off then whore
or kill yourself, whatever

i changed my mind you are a repulsive wench that is only her to tempt us how fucking dare you

Tempt with my small body and no pics. Personality is really D-tier. Imagine having big tits. It would be apocalyptic in here.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT
NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE
KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS CUNT

Checked. Also bassed

You are just making her wet. Pay no attention to these whores.

Sis, I'm envy, envy, envy
I've never had a good body ; I was lacking boobs in every possible weight I was! I mean I can't say I'm not ok with their absence - my 10 km jogs are literally braless.

If I ever got compliment it was not appereance wise, and at the end of the day, I'm still grateful. As a child I was massively bullied for being ugly and overweight, and even years after that passed- I don't believe attractive people and I automatically become bored when someone in group mentions atractivness

>fat
>no tits
Absolutely disgusting.

>tfw attention whoring on r9k again for the billionth time.

You'd get much more attention by posting your tits on /soc/

you sir are a dumbass.

kys

>OP posts about having big tits (most likely bait thread)
>Why is everyone here so thirsty.

Kill. Yourself.

That's actually pretty precise.
Thank you for this post good sir.