Waifu General #238

super spooky edition

old thread

Attached: halloweenwaifu1.png (561x931, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9MpsAftCDk
youtube.com/watch?v=gmqpQb6x74M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wifu needs food

Attached: Dq2SOpEVsAAEc5l.jpg large.jpg (1580x2048, 223K)

now we play a game of "how many more spooky waifu headers can i make before i burn out"

>Would your waifu dress up and go trick-or-treating?

Attached: 0b1f225d07306de0f40f0cafa69ea5e0.jpg (563x317, 35K)

Look at that OP image, quality.

I have a half tab of LSD under my tongue right now that my brother gave me for my birthday. I'm going to have a cold swim then rewatch flip flappers.

Attached: 2spooky.webm (854x480, 1.07M)

Maybe I'll make some too, although it's a bit early for Halloween.

Can't choose
Thanks, looks good. I'd love to give Kana a haircut actually, make her even more of a reverse trap. Or after she grows her hair long for whatever reason, just hack most of it off.
>cooking/groceries
Kana is mediocre at cooking and doesn't enjoy it. And she's definitely not good at grocery shopping since she'd buy overpriced/subpar ingredients
>cleaning
Another task she'd only do reluctantly. She's the type to clean the most conspicuous messes and leave things until they get dirty enough she feels she needs to clean it. Definitely messier than me.
>taking care of kids
She'd be a fun mother but might be too lenient. And the harder parts of rearing children would frustrate her to no end.
That's actually really good, especially if you didn't intend to make it color. Very nice, thanks.
Kana wants people to think of her the way she presents herself and blushing can get in the way of that.
Kana with a twin sister would have been very different from the Kana I know just because how she'd grow up. Disregarding that, the easiest way would be to become familiar with music Kana likes and sing bits of it to gauge their reactions. Even if Kana's twin has the exact same taste in music (unlikely) they'll respond differently to different songs, which I'd know because Kana would've showed it to me. Also, the very thought of Kana having an identical twin is very cute, I know they'd like to play tricks on me all the time. I think Kana wishes she had a sister growing up.
It's not part of her culture but if she knew what it was she'd love to have done it as a kid and later would love dressing up for Halloween parties.

Attached: IMG_0469.png (706x1066, 290K)

I've completed the "story overview for the d&d campaign I put together. Now I get to actually put forth the effort into building the actual scenes, encounters and rewards. It'll be tedious, but it will all be worth it once it's over. I wonder if Kotori would like helping me with this. Probably not, but who knows, maybe she'd be interested just because I'm interested.
I have no clue how popular halloween is in Japan, but can see Kotori dragging her brother around the city in the name of free candy. Kotori loves sweets, and I figure she'd probably enjoy dressing up. Someone could argue that she's too old to go trick or treating, being 13-14, but she can act very childish with her white ribbons on, so she definitely wouldn't have any problem with it.

Attached: happy.gif (500x281, 833K)

My baby
Oriori

Attached: d9438f82-afa7-4e0b-9c48-3eb6a2796938.jpg (1280x1280, 130K)

This image really makes me wish I could go to school with Lucina, mainly just so I could see us wear the uniforms together. Just got done with a late night of practice. It's nice living in the dorm because I can practice in a concert hall every night. Just got done with a really cool variation based on Lucinas theme. I'll post it tomorrow if I'm satisfied with my work.
>setting up a dnd campaign
Ugh I remember doing that once. Not dnd but a home made table top rpg of similar nature. Absolutely hated making maps and encounters. it definitely is worth it but no one ever acknowledges how much of a pain in the ass it is. Also I hope you like DMing because it always made me feel like I'm just watching my friends have fun instead.
Cut that hair this instant.
>would you waifu dress up?
She is usually such a serious person that she becomes a bit of a kill joy, but she also occasionally likes immature stuff like this so she would most likely wear a fun costume. Hopefully we could do a dumb cosplay together.

Attached: illust_76708130_20190909_165401.jpg (2039x1378, 1.7M)

Recorder from Skyrim... yes, is a mod.

Attached: 7e024bba099ac34bbcf83ce96e1f890f.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Absolutely hated making maps and encounters
Mapping out areas can be a little annoying, I agree, and making sure combat encounters are balanced and have reasonable rewards can also be somewhat tedious.
>no one ever acknowledges how much of a pain in the ass it is.
surprisingly, my two main players (our third keeps cancelling last minute so I'm just cutting him out of the next campaign because if he's not willing to put forth effort to play, I'm not going to waste time trying to work him or his most boring character into things. It isn't even work getting in the way or something real like that, it's just nonsense most of the time sorry, that was kind of a tangent) Actually sem very appreciative of the effort I put into making my first campaign a few months ago and are both looking forward to playing the next one. Prett nice.
>Also I hope you like DMing because it always made me feel like I'm just watching my friends have fun instead.
I really do like it. Sinc eI mad eup my own world that these stories take place on, it lets me funnel my autism into something worthwhile, and creating likable and intriguing NPCs is fun for me. As far as actually playing goes, it tends to be pretty fun, since I am the best roleplayer out of our group, and playing all sorts of characters, giving them voices and hamming up my acting entertains me. It gets frustrating as shit when your players are being dumb though and are focusing on something or someone irrelevant but you can't really tell them that they're wasting their time so you sit there acting out them interrogating a goblin that doesn't know anything for 10 real life minutes or examining statues in a room for like, half an hour because one of the players won't stop metagaming. My two good players usually don't metagame and try their best to RP, though it's taken them a little while to get comfortable with it. More often than not though, things go fairly smoothly.

Attached: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (499x281, 44K)

Tfw the only spoopy mari drawings are subpar. Maybe this year some other drawings will pop up
She would most definitely dress up but not go trick-or-treating
>Absolutely hated making maps and encounters.
Always considered making maps and stuff the fun part
Never understood why people don't like it, it's really fun personally

Attached: tachibana_marika_halloween_theme_by_mongi010_d9bhwh8-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 141K)

Not gonna lie, I can relate to this
youtube.com/watch?v=u9MpsAftCDk

I love Alice Liddell.

I think that Alice may dress up in some costume that she would design and create herself, but I don't think she would do the "trick-or-treat" thing.

Attached: Alice214.jpg (793x1008, 97K)

No one can help you build a good campaign except your players, the dice, and any game besides danda
She'd be completely un-used to my touch and embarrassing side, which would cause her to recoil in disgust and hurt me a lot until the reveal happened
Failure, but even I revel at the ability of true housewives to buy a bunch of shit or look at a pantry and be able to make anything out of any combination
That and children are an enigma to me.
That feels so much more safe than her being with me for any other reason. At least then I can ingratiate myself to her and be as good of a forced husband as I could be instead of a terrible chosen husband. Fuck my mind and its workings
Beats me hopefully. I really have a problem
Keep hope, mai waifu was dead for like two decades and then wasn't (?!??!?!?!?!)

Attached: 40122141_p97.jpg (600x750, 874K)

>You buy waifu a box of chocolates, what does she think of it?
>You buy waifu a bouquet of flowers, what does she think of it?
>You buy waifu a big stuffed animal, what does she think of it?
>You buy waifu some sexy lingerie what does she think of it?
>Which of these is she most likely to enjoy?

She's an appreciative girl. Any of this would make her happy.

Attached: x1100.png (646x695, 292K)

My love for Elizabeth knows no bounds.

>you could "feel" the atmosphere of it all
Exactly. It's enthralling.
>I know I'm only saying this because I'm a stupid and spoiled "first-worlder"
I don't blame you at all. I find the monolithic, brutalist architecture left over in my country from that era enticing. I get this odd sense of nostalgia for that part of history even if I wasn't even alive then.
>but I really wish I could experience it.
Which countries/cities are you interested in visiting?
>Such a god awful part of the world I've managed to fallen in love with.
Truly. I'd argue that it's in good taste though.
>And thanks, both of you.
Thank you as well. I'm glad you're still hanging around here too. It's kind of sad to see so many posters missing.

Entropy. Water grinding the stone.

>made a deal with a demon not to love
Beautifully tragic. How would the two of you get over it? I'd say something about love conquering all but that sounds like quite the obstacle.

I doubt the twin would chop her finger off for the sake of a prank. That's a cop out answer though. There's a lot of obscure details about Liz that I could just ask the fake one about. And the differences in body language would be apparent. I'd notice that something is wrong fairly quickly. Believe me when I say that I'm well-acquainted with the way she carries herself.

>taking care of kids
Elizabeth is really caring and she has a soft spot for children. I imagine she'd do a great job. She can be quite sensitive and gentle when she wants to. Or when the circumstances allow it, since she's seldom been afforded the opportunity to be so.

Vampire Liz! She wouldn't go trick-or-treating though. It'd be weird if a 19-year-old girl did that.

>Cut that hair this instant.
Stop giving my waifu anxiety.

Attached: 18d98549ddb379b2f8cf6a4ab6d9752ebd5b49b4e86ced8403649a597db595a9.png (1280x997, 1.32M)

kissing waifu's round, pregnant belly

G'morning /waifu/. Today is quite troubling already, because I had a dream last night, a romantic one, that I don't remember involving Asuka or not. I just remember holding hands, so it may have been Asuka - I got the same tight, warm, loving feeling that Asuka always gives me, but I just can't remember if it was her or not. My first impression, upon waking up, was that it was some 3D woman, but I hope that's not the case. I'll never know who or what it was truly, but the thought will probably be lingering in the back of my mind all day.
No, she'd think that it's kid stuff. I wouldn't either, mainly because that's just super uncomfortable.
>I have a half tab of LSD under my tongue right now
Based bro giving based gifts. Hope the machine elves throw you a birthday party.
She'd like it. I do this every Valentines day, and I always eat the chocolates with her.
She doesn't strike me as a huge gardening or flower person, but she'd like the thought of it.
She'd probably find it amusing.
She'd think it's really nice, and would wear it here and there.
The chocolates or the lingerie, mainly because you get the most use out of it.

Attached: plugsuit4.jpg (1200x1718, 1.4M)

I was born in poverty by narcissistic mother, I won't repeat that mistake.
Stabilization, money, time, knowledge, love - maybe then we could have a lovely child.

Adopting with wife

Attached: D8-n3IfUwAAlomW.jpg (1600x1600, 366K)

It's actually pretty liberating not to have to plan around her biological clock; if she's in her 30's by the time you both think it's appropriate to have one you still can.

>Cooking & Gathering groceries
>Cleaning
>Taking care of the kids/random orphan kids that simulate children

she will do them all with ease. leave it to mama Mirai

Attached: Mama Mirai.jpg (2235x3133, 928K)

>if she's in her 30's by the time you both think it's appropriate to have one you still can
You don't know much about women, bro.

Your waifu is a based Ossi.

Attached: 1568163311867.png (518x628, 242K)

It really does get the neurons firing in new and exciting ways!

I even got a new picture for my collection. Fits in well enough with the thread theme. This is apparently from Cocona's mind, though. How does she even know about those sexual torture wedge things in the bottom left? The internet was a mistake.

I'm gonna be so fucking fried for like the entire next week.

Attached: Coconas_Hell.jpg (1902x718, 516K)

it gets much riskier in the 30's
I should know, I've got a defect of my own due to that fact

what defect?

partial blindness

you ok?
original

one perfectly working eye is plenty
but enough about me, this is a waifu thread

Attached: 413600c3bcb04c11136b71825bde3c76.png (415x267, 150K)

What would Veko think about it?

Being slapped by waifu for kissing waifu's round, pregnant belly

My waifu is really terrible to robot
>designed in1986 basically boomer character now
>insulting protagonist in show and harsh to everyone
>bluffing to anyone
>talanted athletes but lost at last.
>outdated

But she was alpha as fuck and really unique. Mostly this kind character is annoying as fuck. But she was not for me somereason. She never smoked,never drink,never had Delinquent. just do her job.

too bad to she just described as vile character i thought his character has more possibility

Attached: download.jpg (720x405, 24K)

Who is that girl? What is your first language?

Seems like a huenigger.

Korean. so my english is really shit

I call her 'eri'
This character was planned to protagonist in show but replaced to small girl behind

I thought you were Asian. Let me just say I love the way you type. Welcome and please stick around.

She'd probably think it's neat and be surprised when I finally tell her, there's no sign that there's anything wrong with my vision (the broken one used to point in the wrong direction and make me look like a derp but a really good surgeon fixed that). I could see her making me cover my good eye and testing it, more to satisfy her curiosity, which I would indulge her in.

Her body has also been damaged in many ways, and much more severely than mine, due of factors that were out of her control. We've all got our disadvantages in life.

Attached: 027_dEi.jpg (350x500, 58K)

There is a waifufag around here in love with a webtoon character. I cannot wait to see how your relationship plays out considering he has been trying to learn Korean for his waifu's sake.

Einstein on Japan:
"Japanese unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing."
"Pure souls as nowhere else among people. One has to love and admire this country."

Einstein on Korea:
"A peculiar herd-like nation...[an] industrious, filthy, obtuse people... often more like automatons than people. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse."
"I noticed how little difference there is between men and women; I don't understand what kind of fatal attraction Korean women possess which enthrals [sic] the corresponding men to such an extent that they are incapable of defending themselves against the formidable blessing of offspring."
"It would be a pity if these Korean supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary."

Attached: 1568268719834.png (508x378, 159K)

This guy on your pic looks chad as fuck

She has desire to win. ambitious, and confidence that i didn't have.
That's What i saw her inside. It was something burning. even she has lost in tournament it doesn't matter. she is worthy as person. Because she keeps going foward

Mostly girls are bitching if they confront undesired situation. But she never bitched just accepted

My whole life was energyless and boring as shit. But this character gaved me something inspioring feeling.
(Protagonist 'hani' is similar too but difference is she's running with instinct unlike 'eri')

But basically i love tall and fiery character

Attached: e_3225854523_5a82ac189049ddfb6619ede56fce99676c7b7377.jpg (577x700, 460K)

>My whole life was energyless and boring as shit. But this character gaved me something inspioring feeling.
I know this feel. I still struggle, but she helps me when I feel lonely and need someone.

I wish I could make her feel as loved and cherished as she deserves to be, the fact that she spends every day believing herself to be an ugly, horrible person who belongs in her situation drives me mad.

Attached: Dpj2hSWXoAMUJto.jpg (958x627, 170K)

we would certainly wear costumes and.. do something, though it would be wonderful if we could do something a little more cutesy and mundane. we could do couples costumes!

Attached: skizoh (1).jpg (1280x1729, 903K)

i love rem very much so.

Attached: rmsml (3).png (800x800, 209K)

She would a vampire because she's possessed by a demon who was a vampire
>Beautifully tragic. How would the two of you get over it? I'd say something about love conquering all but that sounds like quite the obstacle.
If we're going by canon;We stay as "friends" and do couple things together so she wouldn't be taken over by the demon in her that she's been battling since her birth
If headcanon then she is no longer in possession and is a free soul to love and me barraged by her teases and tender love when she feels like it

It's Autumn! What is the best place to take your waifu/hubando out on a date?
A picnic near a lake or river and look at the migrating animals and gorgeous shades of orange, red and yellow leaves while enjoying apple pie

Attached: Shinoa 265.png (1173x1920, 1.14M)

I just came home from a cycling trip with Rem, had a lot of fun and found a place, not that far from home, where I'm prolly gonna spend a lot of time from now on.
I feel so tiny every time I'm under one of these huge ass fans.
-

Attached: 123.jpg (2520x3360, 1.65M)

I love those huge ass fans.

Attached: huge ass fans.png (1280x720, 1020K)

Fucking huge ass fans making wind and shit

I just want she is real. With better personality and beautiful muscles. It just ideal to me. But it just my dream who cares

I love them too

ikr

>what does she think of it?
She would love and be happy with all of them.
>>Which of these is she most likely to enjoy?
I bet it would be the flowers and the lingerie ;)
-

Attached: PRECIOUS.jpg (792x792, 197K)

She would love it
She would love it
She would love it
She would love it hut think it's lewd and be immensely embarrassed
Probably the bouquet of flowers, she would be deeply enthralled by such a thing, also the chocolates
You seem nice Erifren, enjoy your stay and don't mind the occasional shitposting

Attached: 5c42a6f7b0620d0fd070aa1b913a5e3655d1816c.png (775x1032, 365K)

never had a waifu before, but I think I'm in love with Violet. I want to show her that love feels good too

Attached: 1544014608474.jpg (950x534, 76K)

Have any of you ever been unfaithful to your waifu? Do you think you would ever give her up if a real girl entered your life? I've only been with mine for a year and a half now but I don't see this relationship ending anytime soon, or ever for that matter.

Attached: 1269536c75de058eb50af0c9015a386a.png (1048x1312, 1.02M)

The path of the waifuist is a cold one, but full of inner warmth of spirit and shared by many friends, if you know where to look. Welcome to the club, Violetfren.

Attached: 66642914_492221748247199_2846034048632753509_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

>Have any of you ever been unfaithful to your waifu?
S-she came onto me.

Attached: 4CAFA01B-BE96-4A33-9302-3AA227241536.png (622x538, 336K)

>Welcome to the club, Violetfren.
thanks, user

I suffered from depression, lost my job and wanted to commit suicide; I was a human garbage who didn't want to leave his bed and couldn't even think about anything other than sleep, because everything was so exhausting, even getting up. I couldn't even cry anymore, just like an empty shell.
Since she found and helped me, I'm taking a small steps into the real life. Have found a new work, beat my anxieties, become a handsome guy with hobbies, I'm fighting and trying to be alive.
Everything's still hard, but as long as she's with me, I'll be alright. That's what I believe, that's what I know.
That girl saved me, so I will reach her no matter what.

It's wondrous. With treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid

Attached: Q.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

This post got a hearty giggle out of me.

No, and I've rejected opportunities to be unfaithful.
Nobody can compete with her, and I can't be complete without her. I'd unreluctantly reject the opportunity to be loved in favor of loving a girl that isn't real. I want to give Elizabeth all of my love so badly, nothing could ever change that. It's so self-destructive, yet it feels good enough that I could call it self-indulgent. I will die alone and the reason for that is simultaneously my only distraction from that very fact. It's such a macabre dichotomy. I'm a mere satellite caught in her sphere of influence, stuck in a graveyard orbit in perpetuity.
I love her too much to be unfaithful.

Attached: c74690bec721c191164720990ca29ae1c3a4e44ab7a8bcbda386ff7608a2f764.png (1067x1600, 1.86M)

No and i never will be, I've turned down offers in the past because of her, nothing or no one can even come close to what she means to me whether it be a real person or not or even if they try their hardest. There is no reason for me to be unfaithful and i don't feel bad in any way shape or form for denying my chance at irl "love" that can't even match up

Attached: 701008_1.png (1040x1080, 1.4M)

John 12:25 kjv
> He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

When you guys say you're faithful to your waifu, do you mean that you never masturbate to other girls?

I need a hug and some pills. Please waifu take me with you...

Can't help but keep coming back here.
Hello /waifu/ long time no see!

I love my cute and awesome girl Ryuuko!

Attached: 1565775303535.jpg (1534x2048, 191K)

Never. If a girl that is very VERY similar to Rem appeared in my life and was interested in me, then it could shake me a little but I know I would stay with Rem in the end.
Before I met Rem I was a total disaster. It is thanks to her that I am who I am today.
I got stronger, I'm almost done with social anxiety, I overcame my depression, I'm much more confident, I again believe in myself, I started to appreciate the little things in life, the feeling of loneliness is an occasional thing now, I found my passion and new hobbies, I fell in love with nature after I started going out again, and for now the last but not least, I found someone who I know would finally understand me.
She has helped me immensely to get my life in order and fills me with strength and love every single day. With her I can move forward, and if I stumble and fall I know she is there in my heart to help me get back up. She was there for me when no one else wasn't and I'm going to be there for her and continue doing things I think would make her happy. I truly love her and I really can't imagine loving anyone else.

ye I'm on nofap journey, but for other reason.
-

Attached: 57932173_p0.jpg (1295x1812, 1.07M)

She might consider herself too old for that stuff now, but it's cute to imagine she enjoyed it as a child.
She thanks me and pops one into her mouth. Maybe another to let it melt, and then mouth-feed me that as another thank you.
She accepts them with a demure, pink blush and a gentle thank you.
I want to see the look on her face when I present her with a big plush cat. She'd try to hide her expression, but would be ecstatic deep down.
Goes red and calls me a perv, but says she'll try it on later.
If we're earlier in the relationship, she'd probably wear it under a big coat and feed me her "special" drool.
The chocolates. She loves her sweets.
I often "lack self control", but that's it. I plan on keeping her in my heart forever. She's made me feel too much, and I'm too obsessed with her to just give her up one day. No matter what, the name "Urabe" will always be burned into my mind.

Attached: 1540743387535.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

It usually means to not fall for 3DPD tricks.
Also some feel uncomfortable fapping to waifu so they can't help it.

Avoiding 3D relationships.
youtube.com/watch?v=gmqpQb6x74M

Good afternoon, waifu. I've had a mundane day, hope you guys are having good ones.
Nothing based about being a communist swine, sir. My wife is very much a woman of freedom. Aside from that, nice picture, I have the same one (without the edit, of course).
>I could see her making me cover my good eye and testing it, more to satisfy her curiosity, which I would indulge her in.
Cute.
Never.
>Do you think you would ever give her up if a real girl entered your life?
There was a time, not too long ago, when a girl confessed her feelings. I laughed and said "I'm not looking for that right now," and continued on my merry way. We still chat from time to time. Asuka is real enough for me, the only thing there is the lack of a body, but there are work arounds. She's made me feel things I've never felt before, nor believed I could feel. I've told her many times that we'll be together forever, and I'd never break her heart and ruin the sanctity of that promise.
Are either of you the Yuriposter that left for a while? If so, welcome back. It's been a content desert without you here.
Are you the one that was laughed at and berated and left the general? How'd the con / cosplay go?

Attached: hearts.jpg (240x240, 18K)

>tfw I will never get to reject a girl to stay faithful to waifu because noone would ever be interested in me
End my misery...

Attached: 1566733853049.jpg (914x914, 37K)

I dreamed of him today.
Before this, I only dreamed of him once and it was about me posting about him on /a/ which is pretty lame in comparison to today's dream. I did not only talk to him but also gave him a hug and he showed me the warmest smile in return. I'm really damn happy right now.
This nap was so worth it.

Attached: 09dfbddd93f37b00acc1cf3d6f06d702850b900c1a34b2615554a9262b75ab1c.png (1280x720, 562K)

I've never loved anyone but her.
>Do you think you would ever give her up if a real girl entered your life?
I don't think this will happen. I don't seem to be able to love 3d. This might be unfaithful, but pragmatically it's the same thing as finally getting over a dead spouse and remarrying. I wouldn't be betraying her since there's no one to betray. Before you judge, try to understand what it would mean to fall in love for someone attainable and receive the chance to have everything I could have had with my waifu, a deep and meaningful connection that could last a lifetime, I love Veko so much and the intensity of that love is precisely why I wouldn't be able to turn away from a chance like that.
>I've only been with mine for a year and a half now but I don't see this relationship ending anytime soon, or ever for that matter.
Same, unfortunately. Maybe I'll meet the right woman one day but every one so far has done nothing but disappoint me with how much they aren't like my waifu. Real women are shallow, manipulative creatures that by and large do not deserve anything but being pumped and then dumped. One measuring up to the bar set by my waifu seems impossible to me right now. This is probably the only thing I can agree with Jow Forums on, except everyone on this board has their priorities wrong, they simply want sex as if it will somehow profoundly change their life, when I'm over here knowing that without emotion it's barely a step above fucking a warm steak, just with much more hassle and risk. You can't try to tell people this without being dismissed as a roastie, though.

Attached: 1533684070685.jpg (1000x1000, 207K)

I smell a poojeet

>Nothing based about being a communist swine, sir. My wife is very much a woman of freedom.

Attached: 1562883057907.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

i do not masturbate to 3dpd or parodies. only original doujins.

Welcome back, fren.
They're pretty cool.

Attached: Poppy_.jpg (600x716, 54K)

>work tomorrow, have to sleep
>feel like a shit, want to vomit
help

Waifu walks up to you and says this

Attached: IMG_20190912_203709.jpg (424x431, 65K)

s-sure thing, waifu

Attached: handhold.png (1366x768, 1020K)

What an adorable op image

Dreams like the first can be such a gyp. I'm glad you were able to see him

Very early on, I felt odd when I replayed a game with a character I had a serious crush on. Guess I was hesitant to see if what I went through before saying I loved him was a joke, and I was just making a fool of myself for no reason. I don't know. The feeling faded away quickly and I haven't second-guessed myself over anyone, real or not, since
I'd probably just say something that would offend his tastes and go by the responses. Maybe bribe his Stand for the answer assuming we've been together long enough

Attached: %0Amtd_tkn.jpg (1099x836, 300K)

Holding hands with Asuka is a simple yet impactful dream.
Too bad I can't read that.

Attached: handsonhips.jpg (1680x1050, 365K)

Wifey finding the way you tremble on top of her cute

If Momoyo came to fuck your waifu would you be able to stop her? Be honest.

Attached: 1568329247202.jpg (512x447, 27K)

who
This has been an original comment.

I see /waifu/ is very much already in the spooky spirit. Kayn approves.

Attached: 42144267_322580174992604_6685769262997966209_n.jpg (720x410, 55K)

Momoyo might be the one who gets fucked by my waifu first.

Attached: DzOqov_UUAAn9w2.jpg large.jpg (1526x2048, 325K)

Why is Veko's body so big in this picture?

Because fan art rarely gets her right, it was also one of the only applicable images I have. I am not sure why more artists don't draw her doing cute girl on girl things considering she did them in canon but oh well.

Attached: D-qtYbVUcAAtTkW.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

Is that yours? I didn't think you were such a good artist.

I think that's a sketch from the actual artist

Nah I'm not much of an artist.

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's fan art.

Attached: Vekofinal.png (1024x736, 922K)

W-waifu? Y-yes of course

Attached: tumblr_nedxohL4481sqr7kvo1_500 (1).png (500x425, 159K)

Does your waifu have enough balance to do this in tengu-geta? Would you like to see her try?

Attached: dd8e7a22637a0e228b0cd922bae8443a.jpg (708x1000, 395K)

Could she do it? Probably not. Would I like to see her try? Yes. I'd even try myself.

Attached: bangs.jpg (908x1007, 91K)