Tfw just sentenced to 3 years in the feds

>tfw just sentenced to 3 years in the feds

Attached: 146390256859.jpg (604x613, 71K)

What'd you do? Rape a kid?

What possibly based thing did you do user? Originally

Attached: A25D43F2-28C5-4D69-9ED3-D95F0A50A318.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

fuck the police free my nigga user

Police evasion(on motorcycle)
Assaulting an office
Threatening an officer

Come on. Fucking tell us what happened. It can't be too serious if it's only a few years.

Based and redpilled, you should be rewarded for doing Gods work putting pigs in their place

was it better than having a ticket you mong?

LOLOLOL just leave the country
Fuck the corrupt legal system

lmao, not even something cool. Have fun in the slammer, man.

Calling bullshit. That ain't federal crimes. Unless it was an FBI agent or TSA or some shit like that.

Your own fault for not going out in a blaze of glory when the pigs showed up to begin with. You could of spared yourself the suffering and put some of those pigs in hell where they belong but instead you cucked out. Oh well at least you will finally have sex.

>That ain't federal crimes
Depending on how he assaulted an officer, it is.

t. niggers. Shouldn't you be robbing a convenience store or something?

>t. Society
>this comment is originally original

Kill yourself bootlicking queer
even niggers are better than your kind

Greentext of your escapade?

You have nothing to worry about if your charges are what you say they are. You'll just be fucking bored. Get someone to load up your books and just find something to hone in on for self improvement. You'll be alright.

FUCK SOCIETY I DIN DU NUFFIN! A YOUNG NIGGA JUS' TRYN' TO GET AHEAD BUT DA DAMN WYPIPO TRYNNA LOCK ME UP
Get a job, nigger. You want have to rob convenience stores anymore.
>Kill yourself
nah. I won't be surprised when you get yourself killed though, when you get gunned down for trying something stupid.

I hate society and its bullshit justice system. Some poor ass fucker gets the book thrown at them because they are dealing or sometimes possessing drugs. Meanwhile rich people make decisions ruin tons of lives and get no punishment what so ever for it. Like all the pieces of shit who fucked up the banking system which was a big part of the 2008 crash. The companies knew they were making predatory and bad loans but didn't care and literally no one was punished for it.

So yeah fuck them and their bullshit justice and the idiot tools who carry it out.

lmao dude is this mad

You do realize the pigs fuck over tons of innocent people all the fucking time right? And no they are not all fucking black either that just gets a lot of attention due to the times and media. Your best bet is to never ever have to interact with them at all. Sometimes that is not possible though.

I DIN DU NUFFIN, I WAS JUST TRYING TO PEDDLE MY POISON AND GUN DOWN THE COMPATITION, WHY YA STOPPIN ME?
Gee, I don't know nigger, maybe because you're a blight on civilized society.
t. will chimp out next time one of his bruddas gets gunned down while trying to kill a man over their jordans.
>And no they are not all fucking black either
Yeah, we have mestizos too. Can't forget them.

It's ridiculous how easy it is to spot underage. Time for bed, champ.

he a gud boi he wuz going to work about to be late he took his dautar to skool
he dindu nufffing they culd have kilt him

Sorry I called you out d'shandre, maybe clean up your act and you wouldn't have to fear the "popo"

look at this faggot and his sense of moral justice, kill youself fucking retard

>implying the legal system is not corrupt
Selah. How long will you continue to love injustice?

>nah. I won't be surprised when you get yourself killed though, when you get gunned down for trying something stupid.
kek literal pussy bitch

Looks like the pigs just put him in his place actually.

anything over 2 years puts you in fed, and that rap sheet sounds like enough to get someone 2 years assuming they have priors or a bad lawyer.

t. lawyer

If you ever drop the soap, just let it float away. I promise, that they won't run out of soap.

I recommend mixing one cup filtered water with four teaspoons of cornstarch for your own DIY water-based lube. This easy recipe is condom compatible as well.

Attached: 30.jpg (380x377, 104K)

why? shouldn't you be antagonizing children

Why didn't OP just run away instead of posting this?