Ive been on a k-pop binge lately, and i find asian people really fascinating. they understand things like money...

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE

ive been on a k-pop binge lately, and i find asian people really fascinating. they understand things like money, fame and beauty, but intellectually speaking they are all ants. like they dont have critical thinking. i swear to god they arent independently minded like white people are

say what you want about me or about white people, atleast compared to everyone else they are independent thinkers. like whites are ALWAYS influential and deep philosophers. like, they are more likely than other races to have independent thought

i mean, i understand asians are great at school work and memorizing facts and spitting them out during a test, but its like theres no soul underneath it. its hard to describe... its like they're this mindless drone race

please understand, i dont hate them, i just dont see them as entirely human

i also look down on most white people. i think normal neurotypical people are honest to god braindead. they can contradict themselves 10 times in a 5 minute conversation and not see anything wrong with it. there are plenty of retarded white people

whats even more interesting, is there are people who are alive and who's difference in intellect between me and them is like 50 or 60 iq points. like unironic super smart people who make me seem like asian people in comparison to them

honestly, even as a virgin, im grateful to be white. i feel like nothing goes on in the mind of a asian person. i really do appreciate being able to think about stuff and appreciate my interests

like, ive noticed stupid people dont THINK about stuff. like just kinda react to the world around them. they dont enjoy sitting around for hours just thinking about ideas

in the same way that i look at a chimpanzee as lesser of a human because they cant appreciate of all human ideas, philosophies, videogames, etc,
in that same way, i also look down on niggers, normies and women as being lesser than intelligent white people

Attached: pretty soulless gooks dancing.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28F8OdgwToI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_mathematics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astronomy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Korean_inventions_and_discoveries
youtu.be/qGyPuey-1Jw
youtu.be/LArGlfEVYqM
youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm only commenting because I love Twice. Your post is way too long to read though

Attached: d183ub9hhxt01.jpg (800x1200, 202K)

No. It sounds you are like typical white person. Enjoy being evil I guess.

Western philosophy and eastern philosophy are just different. You wouldnt understand. To many Asian cultures white people are mindless ants who just want to sit on the couch. Like what are you doing with your life? Blogging about your diet and YouTube. You are pathetic according to anyone. Nothing philosophical or thoughtful there, just an immoral racist hypocrite.

Don't base your observations on kpop videos, that's like trying to figure out western culture by watching justin bieber and one

evil is defined as "profoundly immoral and wicked". please tell me how im being immoral. i dont see how i am immoral

like i never see asian people speaking about anything i find intellectually rigorous or interesting

like i never see them speaking about veganism, or anti-natalism, or them understanding the world. its so rare for me to see ANYONE but white or jewish people understand the concept of the singularity. ive seen a couple, but its SO far and few inbetween

this asian guy is probably the only asian person ive ever seen even speak about this subject

like, even with jews, jews can THINK. like they can independently THINK. harari is a great example of a strong rational independent mind, who happens to be jewish

honestly, like i never see asians come up with ideas by themselves. its not that they're nigger tier, but honestly dude they DONT THINK

like, they dont create anything, be it science or math or philosophies. they just wait for the white man to invent it and then copy and paste it

like, china has a billion fucking people, yet all the great philosophers, mathematicians, scientists and various other intellectuals are WHITE. all the music all those classically instrument trained asian people play are dead white men

please note, i honestly dont hate asian people in the slightest. i think asian girls are hot as fuck and i love how asians dont commit crime, but intellectually speaking they are so hollow

honestly, it really seems to me like only autistic white men people think about things and ideas. everyone else just reacts to the world with zero self-dialogue

Attached: evil.jpg (644x493, 84K)

if you say "this asian guy" then you can't just say all asians because these two statements conflict a lot.

Vegans and anti natalists are literally the opposite of free thinkers. You are basically blindly following a cult worldview where you sacrifice what makes you human for no reason

People in Asia invented quite a lot of stuff and have had many philosophical ideas. You just need to brush up on your history

>Evil
>DUR WHITE DEVUL IS EBIL
Cringe go get eaten by an escalator you fucking short, scrawny, beedy eyed, low t, micro penised, souless, dog eating, effeminate bugman.

>pretending to be chad
Lol

kina ironic

Why were boomers obsessed with Japan and why are zoomers obsessed with Korea?

>grow up white
>only exposure to Asian culture is kpop
>think they have no deep thinkers

What's the point of thinking deep if you're retarded?

>Not being short and scrawny is chad in CHINUR
Kys chong feng lee
>Ironic
Lmao

Why would you base the definition of thinking based off of your interests? I think you lack the capability to think because you are unable to get out of your small worldview.

sorry... i was going to link this video of this asian guy who properly understood the idea of the singularity. im obsessed with the subject of ai and the singularity, and he is one of the few asians who i ever heard in my life actually understand what it is correctly. heres the video im referencing. but in terms of the philosophical implications of ai, this has been the EXCLUSIVE domain of WHITE MEN. only white men speak about it, let alone understand it

youtube.com/watch?v=28F8OdgwToI

and please note, this japanese person is an exceptionally smart person, because hes a self-made billionaire, but still

once again, i honestly dont hate asian people in the tiniest amount. i adore korean starcraft culture so fucking deeply, and i really like learning about unique asian cultures and traditions like the manga nerds at japan or hikikomori documentaries, but honestly, asian people simply dont think deeply into things like white men

i dont hate asian people

asians just dont produce intellectuals. the reason why im not exposed to them is because they dont exist. in the same way that im not exposed to black intellectuals because black intellectuals dont exist either

>thinks he has been exposed to all intellectuals who have ever existed because he watches a kpop video on YouTube
Yep. You have an IQ of 12

>not exposed
...have you even looked?

>looking for intellectuality in pop music
Sage

Fuck up you commie fuck. Get gang raped by Xi Jung Putin.

>i honestly dont hate asian people in the slightest. i think asian girls are hot as fuck

this is literally equivalent to "i have black friends I dont have blacks"

You have no black friends.

very intellectual, proving op's point perfectly

Attached: shit-the-fuck-up-mimostn-2-weeks-ago-shut-the-19333068.png (500x595, 128K)

Fuck up is a phrase you ugh i'm done.

that wasn't my point lol

eastern philosophy has stayed stagnant for literally thousands of years. it hasnt evolved. eastern societies are extremely conservative and we are just seeing the beginning of asian peoples having freedom. compare this to western philosophy which hasnt stopped EVOLVING for thousands of years, and whose societies have become more liberal overtime. it's easy to see really.

Lol your whole life is centered around the hive. All you do is work and run over children on your way to work you fucking waste of air. The world would unironically be better off if you ant people just used up all your drinking water already. Kill yourself before hive drone #7373648 has to clean your body out from another man eating chinese escalator.

Either way i'm not wrong that you'd like to fuck winnie the pooh.

the reason why eastern philosophy, eastern math and science inventions hasnt progressed is because ITS PEOPLE

the reason why western philosophies, math and science and technology inventions progress is because OF ITS PEOPLE

its the people who do these things. if you take white people and put them in africa, it doesnt change anything. the whites in south africa have produced a fair bit of intellectuals and inventors and mathemeticians and philosophers, etc

its the people, not the culture. if you put asians in different cultures its still the same. asian people in american culture still think just as shallowly as asian people in asian countries

its race and dna, not culture

Don't forget Rhodesia.

Whites in Alabama are losers with no brain cells. Whites in Alaska are all depressed.

>Assuming you've been to both

Asians on r/Asianmasculinity are all crying while their crushes fuck westernmen.
Asians in china are suffocating themselves in pollution for the glory of the hive lord.
Your life sucks and you're one of the fortunate ones who get to use DUR Jow Forums which was made by the WHITUH DEVURL

>main exposure to other cultures through ZOG-controlled narrative lens of (((news))) and (((education)))
>watches heavily manfactured Kpop videos
>a cursory search on the internet would have easily answered your questions

If you want to learn about asian philosophy and inventions just read it senpai.

Confucius, Lao Tzu and Miyamoto Musashi are good places to start. Anything that deals with Zen buddhism is good reading too if you wanna understand the eastern perspective on life.

Asian inventions and discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_mathematics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astronomy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Korean_inventions_and_discoveries

You use the point of people having higher IQ in your post as "thinking." By your definition, shouldn't asians be better at thinking because they have a higher avg iq than whites.

No one is saying that they are "white devils or whatever." It's just an example saying that people within the same race are capable of having differences.

I hate how most asians aren't into martial arts. I want a real life to be like Kengen Ashura one day.

assuming iq are a even a legit way to measure intelligence, the only explanation to explain this phenomenon you've said is that asian people's iq tends to be very concentrated at the middle

rarely do you ever find a really really stupid asian person. but at the same time, rarely do you ever find a really really smart asian person. they some deviate from eachother in terms of iq

white people are not like that. i regularly meet some of the DUMBEST fucking retards who are white, on a regular basis. like, genuinely really fucking stupid. but at the same time, on the other end of the bell curve, whites also exist. it honestly seems to me like whites honestly are just more spread out on the bell curve as compared to asians

there are more white retards than asians, and there are more white geniuses than asians

assuming this iq graph is even correct

btw, with women its the same thing. women dont deviate that greatly in intellect. women are also very rarely exceptionally stupid or exceptionally smart

Attached: sftfi1{image3}.gif (462x347, 5K)

No wonder why so many asian girls love white guys, their media is basically promoting AF/WM propaganda while ours is promoting WF/BM propaganda

BF and AM propaganda when?

Attached: 252543.jpg (600x685, 74K)

"rarely" implies they still exist, therefore you cannot simply say that their whole group is incapable of thinking.

i've been on an old song binge
youtu.be/qGyPuey-1Jw
youtu.be/LArGlfEVYqM
youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU

>inb4 herd moralists making their dumb moral accusations at OP