Signs you need to move on

>You're friends
>You text her often
>she says "Oh okay haha"
>you double post to revive her attention
>no responses till 15 minutes later
Am I right?

Attached: 1565994871670.png (342x258, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8c3RtF6Ujc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes we talk for hours, sometimes it's just "I'm doing great" and it ends here.

Is this torture?

i have the same experience. She made it clear she isn't into me. But I can't move on. That bitch will bow whether she likes it or not

Exactly the same situation, I just can't move on.

Sometimes we do this to girls too. Hard to say.
Maybe we talk too much and should just ask them on dates.

Well that's no help. Anyone know how to either force her to bow or get over? I'm running out of patience

What's her name you anons?

Treat it like a game of chicken.
If you text her often, say, wanna just get coffee?
When you are having coffee inquire about stuff she likes, then before you separate suggest a date at that place she likes.
If she goes on the date (make sure its after 8pm) then if she has a nice time, suggest a nightcap back at her place.

Remember the goal is not for you to bang her. But to stop her sending you these incessant messages. There is nobody in this world that is unique or special. If this girl really ticks your boxes, thats great, it means your type exists in the world and there are others out there. Go seek out the ones that will have you.

>tfw was Tarrant's online friend for 8 months prior to the attack
>Am currently his only steam friend and he hasn't logged in for 189 days

She makes excuses like she's busy and shit like that, which we both know ain't real

Wait. Shes sending you texts but shes busy?
How hard is it to say "Organise some free time and lets have a drink"
You are playing yourself otherwise. At the end of the day you are the man, the protagonist of the story. You make and break the story, this is happening because you are not taking action.
So you can end it by taking action if you want.

I say this to you but I'm in the same situation so I'm projecting a lot here. I'm telling you to do the things I wish I could do. good luck and maybe if you want some more assistance try this dudes videos. I bought his book and its really good and got me good dates youtube.com/watch?v=s8c3RtF6Ujc

thanks bro, 'preshe8 it

Just stop, she never liked you. Go make a new bitch bow. When you make one fall the rest drop like dominos. Fucking a new girl might change her mind, or not but atleast you fukked.

Try ghosting her completely - if she reacts, theres still something there, if not, then you can move on with a clear conscience

Attached: 1568179107325.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Enjoy being the beta fuck if you do this.

This too. But the truth is, if she wanted some dick it would have happened by now and the truth is "im busy" means "not you, also could mean "im already with another guy right now". Look for other chikens. Go get new girls. Move on.

The painful truth. The best thing to do would be to work out and completely ignore/be rude to women. If you're at least decent looking, the thought of a well built man not giving a fuck about some hole is enough to make them froth at the mouth with sexual frustrstion. The offers for sex should start trickling in at that point, and you can pick and choose. Its a sad fact but can be seen en masse on twitter among roasties

>she keeps inviting you to come over to watch a movie or whatever
>but don't fuck you anymore, rejects all of your advances
I should just drop this bitch already

You my friend have been labled in her eyes as an emotional tampon. So please, do youself a favor and stop being an object to be bled on and discarded.

Except she actually treats me like a boyfriend, wants to go out holding hands and shit, says she loves me, etc. But as soon as I try to initiate foreplay she stops me.
It wasn't like that some time ago, we used to fuck every week

Then
A. Why the fuck are you here, Jow Forums is that way
B. She's seeing/interested in someone else, and doesn't want to tell you.

Confront and see what happens. Maybe she's one of those dimwits who are like 'well he never said it was offical soooooo'.

Fuuuuuck that shit. If your attractive go get some new ass.

>If your attractive go get some new ass.
I'm not

fuckin send proof faggot

stop being pathetic and quit giving these cunts attention

Stop talking to her Full stop. It's the only say you are going to have a chance with her. Youre not gonna listen to me and you are going to suffer and be more and more pathetic for a, probably average and plain, girl.

That's okay, your suffering Will teach you and you will probably make this exact argument to another user in your current situation sometime in the future.

Leave then and maybe quit being a bitch next time around. Fuck women like this bro shes a stupid bitch and youre a real fucking beta for it. I believe in you man you just need to get the fuck out

Kek lies kek piss and shit kek fgt

got zoned yesterday. She's told me that she's caught feelings for me but would rather keep me as a friend.
Feels bad man

still hoping for her mind to change. I've had a lot of good times with her and I can't forget when we would go for walks at midnight, walking side by side listening to music or talking. Guess we'recommend just "friends" now

like said, she's using you as a tampon. Throw her out. You will find power and reward

Conscience is good, but it is unnecessary toward women. That's why they take advantage of you in the first place
>inb4 not all women
yes all women, and any obscure exception just proves the rule

remember she'll ghost you the instant chad throws her a glance and you'll be crying for weeks in your basement until she crawls back to you as her cuckhold beta-provider. Hard truth. You won't think so but you'll hit it up the runt realize it was right all along. Women aren't innocent stock-cute anime cartoons. They're evil and self-centered just like normal humans are with depth and need and justification for shit behavior. Don't believe the lies user, she doesn't give a rip about you outside of using you.

It's a bit sad you depend on someone replying to you instantly or else you go and post on Jow Forums. You faggots hate when roasties go to facebook to post vague shit when they're unhappy and you go and do the same thing.

Not everyone is a antisocial NEET, they may be busy