Why do all women who have been with black men and thugs have a certain "look" to them?

I know this because the same women are also my type (i'm hispanic tho not black) and every single time i can spot a woman who is into black and ghetto/thug guys from a mile off before i know too much about them even without the hoop earrings. Soon as i get to know them sure enough they have mixed kids and are heavily into hip hop culture.

It's more than their interests and fashion though. There is always a certain look to these women that i can't really describe like around the eyes and mouth area. I just know "She likes hood guys I have a chance with her" and i've never been wrong once.

Attached: a9AKZNK_700b.jpg (700x798, 90K)

holy shit your taste is garbage, I'd probably choose to date a homeless woman over that

Nah i love hood girls. Granted i am from an inner city/ghetto background myself but i also find them to be incredibly loyal and strongminded compared to suburban women. I need a woman that challenges and tests me but also gives mindblowing sex AND willing to have children and give a family. The suburban girls are too "prim and proper" always concerned with appearances. Hood girls don't give a fuck and will punch out a cop who comes to arrest me.

I need a flow chart to explain how many different ways this post proves you're retarded

Not sure about the actual anatomic structure part, that sounds unlikely.
But what I do know is if you see a white girl with dreadlocks or those tight braids like in the OP's pic,
stay the fuck away. She wants drugs/smokes and if you're near her and don't have any for her she's going to be pissed off.
She definitely owns a switchblade and probably has a baby doll she wraps up in a blanket to scam passers-by for meth money.

Attached: 2649juggalette1e9.jpg (633x960, 80K)

I think that's more of a white trash hood girl thing than an "I've dated a black guy" thing. I dated a (half) black guy for a short while. It was online, but still.

White dude here, the same applies to black girls who only date White guys

It helps us identifying them I think
Most white girls I've been with have that look, the rest didn't and just wanted to try a black man

Well, I'm a guy and I experimented with different subliminal videos and not only did it change my appearance but other people say I looked differently too.
Not enough research is done into the subconscious world, but what's probably happening is that their mind has absorbed so much ghetto content that it is literally warping their face, the way they speak, and so forth.
You can probably spot them from a mile away because their appearances and minds are sending signals you can't consciously decipher but you still instinctively know what they are.

>The suburban girls are too "prim and proper" always concerned with appearances. Hood girls don't give a fuck
Hood girls are way more obsessed with their appearance. Actually poor people in general are more obsessed with appearance. That's part of the reason why they stay poor. They spend so much money and time on trying to not be poor, to be hood rich, that they never save and grow their finances. Suburban... or actually just normal women are much better. But you are trash so go fuck with trash.

I meant appearances in terms of socioeconomically. Having a good income, good job, career, owned home, etc. The hood girls are happy with living in social housing and are willing to give families to men despite the men not having much resources. Suburban women are more choosey and require the man not to be a "broke nigga" and they wait and wait and wait until their late 30s to have kids.

It's called mental retardation. Would you have problems identifying a person with down syndrome also? No? Problem solved.

why do white boys listen to rap and dress, talk and act like black men?

>tfw lived in the ghetto most of my teenage years
>yuropoor, so not as bad as American ghettos but still lots of drugs, bad lives and sandniggers
>unironically listen to nothing but old school hip hop / gangster rap
>carry gun
>own pit bull
>smoke crack every day
Fast forward several years and I've moved out of the ghetto and stopped all drug use and most degenerate behaviors. I still look ghetto and people assume I still live there when they see me. Even when dressing formally I never really fit in with other white normie snobs and I'm sure they can tell that I used to be Trailer trash.
>white male here btw

because you don't see the ones that don't

because there aren't any, well except for the goofy weird white guys and an upper middle class country club type. whats weird is there are country artist that rap and act all black and was so disappointed when I went to nashville for my best friends bachelorette party and most of the white guys dressed, talked and acted like black guys. In NASHVILLE. wtf

you can take the wigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the wigger

I don't agree with that. I've known wiggers that actually became men and stopped being effeminate twink faggots and they looked great.
Wiggers can become good masculine adult men if they put in effort and if people help them along the way.
All the former wiggers I knew growing up are now into fitness and responsibility and being tough individualist men.

They don't always have a certain look but they tend to have a certain look for a glaringly obvious reason: they grew up around black people so they have the aesthetic of black women. Use your common sense op.

I am into black girls that dress "college educated" and now I wonder if there is a certain anatomical structure to them as well.

Attached: 1543728064215.jpg (736x1108, 116K)

They are called trash and for a reason. That reason being
>they are trash
that is all.

Jews man. Jews. oringsingsifg

Does it? In what way?

They don't have a certain look. You just hate black people so you stereotype whites who get with them as lesser than you by extension.

In reality, marrying out of your race is correlated with a higher income and more educational obtainment.

I'm a white dude who has been with 3 black girls (4 if you include mixed girls) and dated 1. I haven't noticed a particular look.

No you cant
No you cant
There isnt

They're usually skinny and really dark with terrible stiff weaves or flat ironed hair that doesn't go past their earlobes.

No this does not happen

>marrying out of your race is correlated with a higher income and more educational obtainment
Source?

Yes it does user. Stop coping and accept the fact that it's usually the shit tier black girls that want white guys

Attached: D029F7FC-B6FC-411E-96FF-08975C17AADC.jpg (490x874, 85K)

Im black and dont like stereotypes

>if there is a certain anatomical structure to them as well.
yes, european features, thin nose and lips mainly, atleast when compared to the average nigger, look at any black model and their skull will be closer to europe than africa

worst fad ever

yes
white trash
often have alcohol fetal syndrome or other dysgenic abnormalities

Attached: 1567186913733.gif (244x160, 1.36M)

A few decades back, tattooedand heavily pierced women were metalheads and rockers, and today's young women who look like this appear to be the same. But they're not. You'll notice 9/10 they're ACTUALLY heavily into hip-hop culture and probably fuck black men.

I'm black and I realize that people don't just pull stereotypes out or their ass.

because that is the type of men they are trying to attract?
is not that complicated kek

The idea that you can look like you have a certain sexual preference is preposterous

Do men look different if they have a certain preference or is it only us women?

>european feautures
i think you mean classical(ancient rome, greece) features
what features does connor have?

Attached: 29547440_614784095523357_194360194_n.jpg (663x713, 66K)

Actually, in my experience, at least when it comes to higher educated blacks, they are typically straight up africans that came here for better schooling opportunities. I have never seen a black person with a doctorates degree who was african american, only ones with distinct accents that sound straight out of the jungle. I don't know why this is, perhaps western culture/life has completely dulled the african american's ability to utilize their brains or be industrious, and actual africans with the right upbringing are kino because they know hardship and are in touch with their heritage similar to whites. American niggers have nothing but rap music and gangs to defer to, any identification with their homeland of Africa is purely superficial, they've never been and they would never really want to.

Though admittedly I haven't seen a lot of european blacks here, I am sure many of them are of a similar ilk, but as far as I'm concerned there is not one african american who is truly smart, driven, and successful that isn't an entertainer or athlete of some kind. All your black CEO's are probably either straight out of africa or european-african.

>incredibly loyal
You're fucking retarded.

Those are not mutually exclusive traits.

Those two are looks matched at the least, but she honestly might be more attractive than him
I'm a white guy and I've been with 3 black girls and 1 mixed girl. None of them had weaves or ironed hair.

Because women are not independent. They conform and alter themselves to be more like their partners. For women their partner is their identity so all they know is that they must act the part. This is why it's important to get them early because once they start acclimating to a partner they do not easily give up the practice.

This is also why for you robots still looking for a girl, it's important for you to be an actual interesting person that a girl would want to emulate.

Attached: 1445581460430.jpg (634x709, 80K)

Lord Almighty

No shit modern US immigrants are gonna be more educated than Americans. Being an educated professional will help you immigrate so on average legal immigrants are more educated...

Also I personally know more African Americans with phds than Africans but ymmv

Most of these type:
>Daddy issues
>Does drugs on a regular basis
>Goes to parties at any given chance, will skip other things for it
>Will have sex with anyone who she thinks has a big dick
>Will fuck black guys the most because blacks are prejudiced to have bigger dicks
>Will cheat on you regardless of relationship status with you
>Lazy, has no housework skills
>Cant make proper food either
>Looks like shit without makeup
>Will insult you a fuckton at the smallest mistake
>Will check your messages if you leave your phone somewhere
>Will try to ruin your life if you cheat on her
>Will absorb your money
>Shitty education

In exchange for:
>A lot of good sex if she isnt angry

Dont do it, it's the biggest mistake you could make