Managed to get a gf in one of my new classes

>managed to get a gf in one of my new classes
>seems actually cool, goes camping all the time, loves the outdoors
>turns out she has a tattoo pretty much identical to the one in pic, on the same place
>owns one of those dogs that's sized more like a horse

i seriously can't tell if it's all in my head or if i should be worried here

Attached: Wolf-Paw-tattoo-133253.jpg (600x450, 20K)

it's not a meme OP
I've been there
you should gtfo asap

Attached: DjAga7IU8AEfuQk.jpg (844x800, 97K)

Alright. So I have a conflicting point. Current gf and ex are both kind of into beast stuff. Neither had not have that telltale tattoo.
Good friend however does, but it's on her shoulder and she's vehemently against dog fucking. She got it for her dog that she grew up with that had passed away.

So here's what you do OP. Ask her what the tattoo means.
If she tells you
>It's for one of my dogs that died
It's a safe bet shes not taking the knot
If she says
>I just really love dogs
That's a hint/redflag however you take it.

Personally if you just bring it up casually she may tell you the truth. It's not uncommon for women to fantasize about dog fucking.

Attached: 51320701-7fdd-432c-9bff-ba6514c60ec7.gif (220x205, 607K)

i have asked and she said the second one, lol. i didn't think much of it plus she's worked at a dog shelter, but i am suspicious.

i know a dog sleeping on a bed is pretty normal too, but she did get really insecure at not having a bf for 'a really long time' but it was like 6 months or something. i guess that's long for a girl, and she is pretty hot.

i was convinced it was a meme before this, maybe it was wishful thinking. i just can't fucking believe it.

gotta be honest OP if i found out a girl i knew fucked dogs i would be fucking her too because that's kind of hot

>Plus she's worked at a dog shelter before
Implying people don't get jobs or careers involving their fetish.
What kind of shithead says "Yeah man, I think my passion is podiatry" and doesnt have a fuckin foot fetish.

Attached: received_2170584769674378.jpg (539x784, 57K)

Paws are like the Spade for dog fucking. Shes felt a dog paw right on her back user, right on that spot.

W.G.F.D.

Attached: source-1.gif (500x375, 925K)

>Implying people don't get jobs or careers involving their fetish.
What fetishes might a pianist, painter, or singer have?

If she had the tattoo on her shoulder or something like the other user said it wouldn't really be bad but she has it right around her fucking ass. She's definitely been knotted before, OP. You just fucking know

Attached: 1567002758243m.jpg (1024x805, 77K)

>first gf i get in years takes the knot

the worst part is it's going to awkward as fuck going to those classes when i break up with her. my life is a fucking joke.

Attached: 1498120485851.png (657x527, 29K)

I'd kill to get a dogfucking gf OP is a fag

Speed. Is that you?

what do you have against women who fuck dogs?

Who cares lol, dp her with dogbro, you just got a good gf and even better friend

I'm sorry user. Sometimes the universe just has a fucking twisted sense of humor

Attached: 1565969518277.gif (288x288, 396K)

But its hot if she fucks dogs

>Getting cucked by a dog
The absolute fucking state

>not wanting a FDM threesome

Hmm, could be anything, can't think of a fetish with elements that are prevailant in those careers

>guys ITT: thinks girls fucking dogs is hot
>also guys ITT: why am i an incel

Stop being degenerates, what an embarrassment.

Anyone actually had a gf into zoo before? I've always wondered what it's like to date a girl who's into that stuff, is it fun? I only ask because I got a zoo fetish too and no matter how hard I try I just can't shake it off.

Attached: 1562464328091.jpg (300x289, 28K)