Are you NEET or are you a wagie?

Are you content or dissatisfied with your current situation?

strawpoll.me/18629334
strawpoll.me/18629334
strawpoll.me/18629334

Attached: comfy-neet-pepe-51839769.png (500x564, 100K)

Let's post this in my "online friends" account in instagram and see how they react

Attached: 1568282890170.jpg (1080x1610, 389K)

im a wagie but i used to be a neet
for my job i just play on my phone so its about as good as wagie life can be

But it still is wagielife.

Attached: 1529921175366.png (1056x1089, 272K)

I am NEET and want to die, but not because I'm NEET, just because my life sucks that's why I became one. So what should I chose?

yeah it could be worse though
i was right on the verge of having my neetbux cut and then there would be no more video games

Yeah, that's me. I'm okay with being a NEEt but not with my body and mind and the people around me and my past and my future and my illness.

It seems that many NEETs constantly want to die. It really drains you over time.

Yea that was me. Then I became a wagie and it's so much worse. Imagine still wanting to die but also working.

Attached: 1567940047918.gif (504x279, 1.98M)

Im not exactly a wagie but Im not a neet either (studying law) so yeah, but im pretty content

>Then I became a wagie and it's so much worse. Imagine still wanting to die but also working.
Holy shit, that sounds originally like hell desu. Thank God I'm still NEET. I should be a little more considerate and thankful for how priviledged I am.

Attached: 450.jpg (680x397, 151K)

I'm a NEET and I'm generally 60% of the times OK, but if I was a wagie I would wish to die every day

NEET but starting a masters next week in Software Development
I'll probably be back to neetdom after the course finishes next year, but at least I'll know how to code and can do things to occupy my time.

NEET I guess. I work on apps I'm going to sell. Years ago I was a wagie and it wasn't bad at all. I delivered for the pharmacy to care homes. I ended up meeting so many nurses and slept with a lot of them.

Wagie and loving life. God is good

Wagie. Today i'm working from home so it's like I'm being paid to shitpost.

>NEET or wagie?
I am superior to both, i am a merchant.

NEET with the BUX Master Shake reporting in.
Life is good.

used to be neet but now i finally want to die

Attached: 1567948687950.png (633x725, 307K)

There is no easier life than NEET life. You literally have no right to complain

You are a dumb fucking nigger. Go to hell. Just wanted you to know that.

Wagie and hate it. Want to die every day but i know that if i quit my job and went back to NEET i would regain the will to live

Every day i work i add enough money to NEET it up for over a week, assuming my parents don't charge me rent or anything. I don't make much but i was a NEET before, i just need to pay for food and insurance

My biggest expense now is rent anyway. I spend more on rent than everything else combined. I pay rent to my parents they own my condo

Wtf are you paying rent to your fucking parents? is this what american boomers normally do?

I'm guessing they bought the condo for him and he's paying them for it? Or paying the mortgage and eventually will buy it maybe at the price the parents paid?

I've been since the start of the year. I'm not satisfied at all, but that's more to do with the fact that life in the real world sucks. I wish i'd just get granted the special power i always fantasize about or got isekai'd to the world i created.

Interesting social experiment OP. Apparently it doesn't matter whether you work or not since either way you'll either get used to it or eventually snap. IMO The Neet Life is 100 times better than going to school everyday and doing homework every night. I've worked and gone to school twice and both times I nearly had a mental breakdown.

Attached: Wagie NEET contentment.jpg (658x649, 98K)

It is literally true. NEET life has no problems

I used to have my own apartment and payed 100% of my bills
Then my dad said my job is shit pay and i should quit and move with them "as long as you need" till i find a "better job" with "better pay"
Like a retard i believed him, it's all my fault

After almost a year i finally got 1 job offer. it wasnt a better job or better pay but i had to take it. It was not enough pay to qualify for any apartment so they bought a condo so i could move there (i didnt ask for that but i had no choice, once again) and they charge me $800 a month to live there

Being miserable has nothing to do with being a neet they aren't mutually exclusive

that being said i'd be more miserable if i was a wage slave

The poverty can cause misery but some NEETs are richer than some wagies. But NEETs don't make money they just live off savings. Except those privileged enough to have diagnoses, or live in another country that gives NEETbux. It's impossible to get paid just for being NEET in the USA

Im a NEET that ran out of shit to do on a computer so Im contemplating suicide.

lmao, damned if you do, damned if you don't

Attached: Capture.png (649x235, 16K)

Write a book or something bud