Women hate thread

Let's talk about how much you hate this subhuman pieces of trash.

Attached: bitch.jpg (1221x1300, 148K)

i hate the way they influence my behavior even in the slightest of ways.

Woman bad

There I said it.

let's also talk about 32 % of males not having sex and the highest suicide rate between males. Fuck this shit

dude, theyre so stupid all they do is talk about how they love chads cock and how much good theyre at sucking it

Tbh, I like women. Especially the general sound of their voices. Been listening to a lot of music with women singing lately.

Literally their only purpose is to look pretty, make babies and steal. A woman will take everything from you including your soul. She will convince you to give up everything you have, to live only for her and she will drop you when you're at your most vulnerable.

They are just unpleasant to be around. That is the problem

I hate them so much that I became gay

"When talking to women bring the whip" - Nietzsche

Their only purpose is to be stabbed and shot and raped and strangled and beaten and cut open and mutilated and tortured.

bullshit, you just wanted a reason to suck dick and stop pretending you were straight

Sounds like you dont hate women as much as me

>stacy when she sees chad with becky

Imagine my surprise to see a woman hating thread but thank you. I shared with all my friends who occasionally get confused and believe men actually like women. Ha, as suspected men loath women but its much more than that, you want to kill women, all women, thinking them non human.

Please go on and on and on

uh no, you're just gay and I'm not

If you prefer spending time with men, no you are definitely gay. Come back when you reach the next phase

bad bait, better luck next time

Attached: samsoys10.jpg (1180x585, 142K)

I'd like to cut off a woman's nipples and clitoris and make her fucking eat them. Then stomp on her head until she dies.

Fortunately women avoid nice guys like you and choose black men

more please, let it all out, its funny until we pinch ourselves and have to accept you guys are serious and transcends troubling.

In America, if we want to know the mindset and justification for attacks on women we need look no further.

Women are fucking stupid. It should be legal to just shoot them right in the face, just because you fucking feel like it.

I lurk lolcow for reasons. It is male mod now.