Join gym to try to get fit

>join gym to try to get fit
>debit card approved but still have to go through gym try outs
>gym stacy slams me on the ground and mounts me
>already know I lost at the point but she still makes me tap out to exert dominance
>small crowd watching and chuckles
>manager says they have to think about my application, will let me know next week

Should I just withdraw my application bros? I can still cancel my direct debit before next week.

Attached: 1568230152885.webm (720x720, 826K)

Unironically you would get a job. They would put you in self-defense class for women to boost their self esteem as stacy instructor slams you around. That .webm seems weird though, kind of like he helped her lift him up a little bit.

Nice larp but joining an mma gym isnt like applying for a job.

the rice is strong with this one

Attached: 69Q6XNN0XUSY95BQCXM4D4WV.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

she was so slow
he let her do that

WAITU PIGGU YOU BRING DISHONUH TO MY PEOPRE
AAYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOOOOO PREASE STRCIEU U CANNOTO DEFEATU MEEE
PREASE
PREASE, NO
HERP ME
SUM WAN
HERP
*laughter from white crowd*

Lmao at chink males. Holy shit lmao this is why I don't like Asian guys. And I am Chinese.

sprawl and choke that bitch out

O.O
:000!!!

you should learn to guard your waist

hun, asian females -make- those chink males you dont like. how is this lost on you?

No, keep going. You wont get better if you withdraw.

Attached: marvel_vs__capcom_3__zabuza_momochi_by_kingoffiction-d8nyrq6.png (688x1063, 347K)

Join another one if possible
Everyone knows that's humiliating, she shouldn't have done that.

idk, it was impressive more than humiliating.

Oh, I thought your point was that you were ashamed, join the gym then.

it looks fun. but it requires being social and i can barely manage a hello these days

I plan joining an mma gym too, but for now I'm gaining weight. Not wanting to sound rude, but I hope I will find one populated mostly by males to be honest.

i just work out at home. working out after i wake up is the best

fucking whore, wait outside the gym until her shift is over and while she is walking away beat the fuck out of her with a good strong weapon. thats what Stacy gets for willingly fighting a new gymbot with no experience just to bloat her measly ego. an ego devastated by multiple years of being gang fucked by Tyrones, she was enjoying it while it lasted.fuck this bitch dude if u do go she will try to do the same again to you- in ways such as asking for you to be a volunteer for her to show a move or some shit(using this to just punch,kick you or put you in exposing positions which will give her a morality boost), she may hit you jokingly and be rude whenever you retaliate. not saying you shouldnt take this as a learning step but IGNORE all contact by this whore at all costs. stacys are slippery and fill find ways to hurt your masculinity even with small comments DO NOT LET GET TO YOU.

Attached: MarshallGorillaAvi.png (200x200, 43K)

nope. im weak but i still have some honor. my morals are frayed and bleed out a little bit every day, but somehow i cling onto muh honor.

>mounted
did you enjoy it?god id let her pin me down just for her to mount me. intentionally laying on my back and only allowing her to rest ontop my crotch>>>
i dont see a problem her OP

Attached: 1567639244552.png (669x514, 25K)

Totally agree, hope I never see this kind of behavior.

gaslight me if you want. ill carry everyone on my back.
not as enjoyable as you make it seem, bud

this is where i COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM all up over her leggings

Attached: 1567526189482.png (390x348, 125K)

Gym Stacies are no joke. I have a few in my gym that are hot af, but I'm sure could rip my arms off if they wanted to.

pic related to previous reply to give you extra thought

Attached: Untitled.png (445x341, 231K)

No such thing as honor, bruh. Just stuff people do.

Also, nice lie post. I assume you're referring to an MMA gym? Every fight gym I've been to gives you at least a few weeks to a month before they have you spar.

honor is personal. i dont spar or goto mma gyms

The chink was taking it easy on her since she is female.

sure he was. sure he was, bud

Just make sure it keeps happening and she keeps on beating you.

no. that would be a waste of her time.

you want to gym to get lean and have some good self defence right?
ez problem solved just purchase any decent handgun, much better at defending yourself-lets even say you come across 5 bad people, you cant 1v5 kung fu thoe fuckers but you can tap tap them out of existence.
for the lean part u can go to any mediocre gym they will offer the same as that mma gym but not the mma part kek

Attached: 1567542668508.jpg (1197x1447, 166K)

>gun
i already have two guns, bud. check em *flex*

Getting beat up by Stacy must be very nice.

sparring at the gym, yea. but getting beat up cus i gave her a reason to, no no no thank you.

why? I love getting hit by women, one punched my nutsack once and I loved it after the pain subsided.

>eww user you've got a boner haha!
>d-did you like that?! haha?!

nods

Attached: 1521067965823.jpg (914x1200, 93K)

Who the fuck would voluntarily pay a gym to humiliate you before you can even use it. Why the fuck are there tryouts when they get paid whether or not you are working out or not? This seems like a needlessly dickhead process to conduct and masochistic to put yourself through.

not i
he didnt have to spar

>all those retards thinking this was an actual fight
you do realize its just a demonstration?

Because OP is a lying whore

t. shamed asian masculinity

self hating faggot. chads are chads regardless of race and always proud of their identities

Attached: 7nXo9hwkSpkHgrH-l-N3rzKbanpdV05IRcaeMH9KW-4.jpg (636x960, 113K)

you just know shes thinking
>"i could pick this kid up easy. he thinks hes hot sht" lmao

wat? (originannnnl)

yes, bud. she picked him up and slam his 135 lb azn ass

NIGGER NIGGER FUCK U NIGGER RETARD NIGGER FUCK YOUR NIGGER FUCK DICK NIGGER FRUCK RETARD KILL YOURSELF RETARD NIGGER

first off who the fuck fights bare fisted in a gym, second off have you ever done anything besides push ups and an occasional jogg? nigger check some mma fights its not even that hard to pick up an 90kg dude if you got the experience

azn masculinity be mad asf

This is unironically why the US gets constantly smashed in combat sports by people in different countries. Ego. When you sign up for a gym it should be to build comradery and respect for your peers. American gyms are built on ego and who can smash who not how people can help them get better.

You have two choices, look for a gym that's run better than the one you went to or fall in line with everyone and walk around with an inflated ego and beat the shit out of that chick the next time you see her.

>beat her because she took him down fairly
yikes!

she can think whatever she wants when im clapping those prisitine white cheeks

>gym try outs
That's not a thing

>sample text orgnl

Attached: 1539183622729.png (625x626, 16K)

oh yea? cool story, kid

Dude, I already fought in the past and being very honest with you, man the fuck up. I know she is strong and very good, but you are a man and you are blessed with a higher resistance and strength compared to her. So try to lay an serious good punch and she WILL fell dizzy and hurt, stop complaining, train and do what you gotta do.

Also, its good for your honor and health.

do not punch Stacey

>finally build up strength and knock out fit stacy
>now instead chads fuck you up for it
profit

what kinda creep wants to hit Stacey for doing a clean take down on him?

sample textsample textsample textsample textsample textsample text

Attached: EDFuzUPWsAcL18q.jpg (750x851, 54K)

>Taking it literally.

In the context of sparing you fucking dolt