What's stopping you from getting into fashion?

What's stopping you from getting into fashion?

Dressing nicely gives you lots of confidence and isn't hard to do.

Attached: drip 4.png (640x633, 821K)

Being a fucking hype beast... No way

>nicely
when "nice" is so sensitive that it's almost entirely specific to the time and place you are, then it really doesn't matter.

I'd rather spend all my money on video games and fast food than clothing to wear around my apartment

>he isn't sleezemaxxing
I just generally don't care enough about fashion, but don't knock people that do. While dressing nicely can sometimes feel good, I'd rather sleezemax. Less effort, more laughter, and you stay ahead of the curve.

First of all, they all look like massive incel nerds. Second, I couldn't tell the uglier one, they're all extremely ugly. Third, to answer your question, I'd love to have actual good clothes, not this shit in OP's picture, but I'm poor.

Attached: 2014-men-039-s-winter-new-korean-fashion.jpg (563x567, 40K)

I have my coat.
All I need is my coat.
Other parts of clothing doesn't matters.

I got into fashion around 2015. It took me about 2 years to finally find my look. It makes you feel a lot better about yourself, especially when people compliment you on your fashion sense. Standing out a bit for dressing well is a lot better than trying to blend into the crowd by wearing dull colors and ill fitting clothes.
Of course they make excuses. This is why most robots will never succeed. Someone gives them advice and their response is "nah, that's dumb."

Attached: B111C050-C3B5-4D95-85C0-E068DD55F8D5.jpg (750x657, 546K)

they look good if you like loitering the corner of London for crack and booze all day, lmao

>why not look like a fucking retard? It would help your confidence

Die

I'm fat, so I won't really look very good no matter what I wear.

I don't care enough about myself.
Nor do I want to spend a bunch of money on clothes.
I just want things that are comfy or display things I like like movies/vidya.
I am in pyjamas when I am not at class (only time I go outside) anyway

homosexual dicklet detected

Yes goyium, spend all your money on useless clothes to impress others. I'll keep my money and spend it on shit I actually enjoy and want. People have a problem with how I dress, they can fuck off. Nobody is making them look at me.

>you wear nice clothes so this makes you gay and means you have a small penis
Nice cope, retard. Continue making yourself invisible out of your insecurities. You're one of those guys that thinks that if you wear bright colors, people will throw shit at you.

>this butthurt and new
lmao

nIcE C0pe Incelll.. hehe, i learned that phrase from Redit XDD

It's not to impress others, it's to make you feel good about yourself. I feel like shit when I walk around all day in sweatpants and house shoes without socks or underwear on, but simply putting on pants makes me feel like less of a piece of shit.

looks like a shitty rug from the crazy cat ladies house lmao
what a fag

Attached: 163373.jpg (400x400, 19K)

You probably came here with trumpfags during the 2016 election or found out about this board through a mass shooting.

>he wants to wear officewear everyday

You don't know what a hype beast is, do you?

HAHAHAHA

hello hype_beast I am a retard how are you doing today

Attached: b7731fc02eb5d508090287829970b8a5.png (663x194, 14K)

I dress how I want, which is probably called shit by others. It's comfortable to me and all I buy is new shit only when the current shit is unwearable. Most shit I've had for 15 years.

>still responding this seriously
lol and it had something to do with Trump. you are 100% a triggered homo, too funny.

That's the autistic outsider definition of it.

Being ugly is stopping me. And no I don't mean average, I mean ugly.

you think retards call themselves retards? you are so clueless

>buy decent looking fashionable piece of clothes
>get home and try it on in front of the mirror
>look like an asshole with it on
>hang it up in closet for years before I eventually clean out and donate it

I know it will look good on someone who's actually attractive and has the confidence to pull it off but I don't have either of those so I just look like a clown.

Attached: 1568051281748.jpg (663x720, 104K)

I guess I forgot which board I was on, you are too withdrawn to understand any group other than robots.

literally talking to a shrink

No it's not. I've been into streetwear since the early 00s. Hypebeast was always derogatory. Hypebeasts were the guys who would throw a bunch of shit on, regardless of whether or not it looked good, just because it was a popular brand at the time. They would wear their Ice Creams or Bapes with every fucking outfit just to say that they had them on.

Yung Lean doesn't dress nice or fashionable lol. He dresses clout. If you think this is fashion you're stupid.

Clout is done after having established a nice amount of women to fuck or a girl. Fashion is done prior to - you can have clout fashion but too much clout and you look like a fucking idiot. You also need to live in a location where this is accepted. You don't want to live in some small ass town wearing Giuseppe's or fucking balenciaga platform shoes, you'll look like a faggot and women will laugh even more. The only acceptable place to do this is near a metro area and preferably downtown.

baced yung lean steals your shit then hops on a jet

Attached: lp.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>buying into cultural items as a means to self expression and identity creation

NPC behavior

What..? Some PewDiePie loving Swede is gonna steak MY shit? Id fucking stomp his dumbass out. Im 6.2 and 220 mostly muscle I would love to break his jaw and then stick my fist in his ass until he cums on my chest

nice fit my man. i see you got a little sleezemaxxing going on there with the tattered sweater. big up.

shirt too tight, trashy belt buckle, the hair is ridiculous. Would be fine if a bit shorter but personally cant stomach full pompadour

>tfw no drained bf
and im not a boy

Attached: 005.jpg (640x800, 70K)

This.

Imagine wearing branded clothes and not buying clothes for function rather than giving into capitalism

the fashion you show in your picture is not exactly enticing. as pointed out hypebeasts are some of the cringiest people around. At least use sth classier like pic related

Attached: 31b1c2775652516389dce74a012c9dd8.jpg (950x1423, 186K)

>tfw no gravity girl gf
contact info.. plz

Lou#4744 lmk if it doesnt work

i added you, i have an unreal gif as my pfp

Prussian uberrocks, pickelhaubes and jack boots are not trending anymore and people tend to stare and that makes me autistic uncomfortable

Attached: 5.png (572x782, 329K)

Fashionfags are the shallowest people in the world

>What's stopping you from getting into fashion?
costs way too much money, a pair of pants or t-shirt alone is at least $20-$30, even shopping at thrift stores costs too much to ensemble an outfit

>this pic
>being into fashion
>dressing nicely
>looking good

OP, kys

Attached: christchan3.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>nicely
>dat pic
choose one faggot

No one over age 18 should dress like that

People who can't "get into fashion" are just afraid. very afraid.