twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of noises? Post vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s0reaJJ6Z8wf

i can't hear anything

user what the fuck is that
wtf make the support get someone to your home
I'm sure there are Anons that knows what is this sound

Why is your dishwasher making noses?

Post it in /diy/ user. People there are usually very helpful.

oops, I mean washing machine, sorry.
She said keep doing laundry maybe pic relaitd (dont know how you call it it in english) need to adjust

Attached: file.png (300x200, 102K)

kek, side loader, why didnt you go with a top loader?

My dryer broke so I went on Grindr and found a handyman to fix it for free I also got head

kid, have you ever washed clothes?
yeah I thought so. go back to tumblr, tripfag. not only is your kind not welcome here, you're also Jow Forums's all-purpose laughing stock, because precisely 0 tripfag posts betweeb 2001 and now have been accurate, true, or clever.

OP, that is the low rotation sound, the magnet rails cause it. as long as it contains clothes, that is the normal operation sound. think of swinging a wrecking ball: the air will *always* make that "woosh" sound, that's not wear or malfunction, it's physics.

why do you think silent washers are so ungodly expensive?
because a shitton of innovation and engineering went into avoid physics to not make the sound that devices normally make.

user is a schizo. you may be dying user.

>not having a girl (sissy) doing your dishes

tell the guy its a bad mechanical whirring sound like the motor is acting up and you are worried it will not live out the lifespan you expect

I did but my machine doesn't makes noises this bad
This one feels like... A small motor

They are no popular in Russia

I turned it off since I got headache from the noises. Turns out it couldn't dry my clothes because it won't rotate in full speed. Definitely a defect here

Rero, are you good with computers? If so, how good?
>pic unrelated

Attached: Death-Stranding-logo.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

Almost zero knowledge my fren
I just have the luck of magically fixing stuff but other than that all I can do is Google stuff. Also zero knowledge in linux so I can't help you
Have you tried the solutions from Jow Forums ?

I made a reply but accidentally closed the browser before I finished it and posted it.

Basically last time I checked the thread they were saying I was an idiot because I didn't know already the ins and outs of linux so I basically ignored that shit lmao.

Attached: tumblr_ozlhkghXhe1s05isjo2_250.jpg (250x332, 19K)

Now stop fucking distracting me because I want to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE and write instead of browsing Jow Forums and talking over the same things over and over again gaining nothing. At least with writing I am produzing something, practicing a VERY useful ability and most important of all FINISHING SOMETHING!

Attached: tumblr_nxkdp75Mvx1rejsdfo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

You are a retard so its right that you felt that way.
Kys before I find you and do it