Live on my own

>Live on my own
>Wash my own clothes
>Cook my own food
>Clean my apartment
Tell me again, why is it that society expects me to tag an (emotional, mental and resource+time taking) parasite along? I can and have been taking care of myself, i dont need nobody. So why do normies try to force it on me?

I am not interested in people and am genuinely happy on my own in solitude is that so hard to understand and accept? Why do i need to
>STUCK PP IN VG MAN OTHERWISE YOUZ A LOSER
?

Attached: DSC_0017.jpg (3264x2448, 640K)

kid. this is the saddest kitchen i ever saw.

Ok roastie, and i should give a fuck about what you think because......?

society doesnt expect you to do anything except pay your taxes.

you have a victim complex like everyone else on this board.

>oh nooo where's the dirty dishes and old rotten tomatoes???

>I can and have been taking care of myself, i dont need nobody.

hang the towels correctly and clean the stove. The stove is totally smudged.

Don't worry user, I like your kitchen. It's clean and has all you need, I'm sure. But I'm the same way, a lot of people tell me to get a gf but I'm good with the way I live. Don't listen to anybody and keep up the good work on yourself.

quit smoking. it stinks.

Attached: 5aaaa33e-dad-kitchen-before.jpg (750x750, 173K)

True, but the few people who have been visiting me were very surprised when i told them its ok to smoke indoors, couldnt smell a thing.
I have windows open 24/7 because despite being a heavy smoker i absolutely hate the heavy stale smoke in a room. (unless its green haha)

I don't think anyone really cares besides your grandmother maybe. But I feel the same way. Only problem is sometimes I want to bang and that's what usually gets me into trouble.

>Go to probation meeting
>user you should get a gf

>Go to a doctor

>Visit mother

>Friends come by (once in a blue moon)

>Go to a bar
>Hey, do you have a gf?

Sure doesnt feel like i am being pressured into anything or anything...

Why the fuck would you go to a bar then?

So you can fuel the economy by spending more money
literally everything in life revolves around getting you to spend money on things you don't need

To fully enjoy the XTC pill i just took 10 minutes ago and bump up my ego by making women want me of course, why else would anybody go to a bar?

why do you use baby towels

you should see mine...

wat the fack is that thing

Attached: 3d.jpg (900x885, 31K)

It's a kettle, you've never seen a kettle before?

>i dont need nobody
How naive of you to think that. Unless you're part of the 0.1 with fucked up brain chemistry, you do NEED someone else. We're wired to need closeness and intimacy

How naive of me to think that after 5 years of living on my own by myself i know anything at all about myself.

Obviously you understand me more than i do.

nice fanfiction bro

>He wants the attention of women
You are doing this men going their own way shit because you can't get a gf and are projecting your insecurities into other aspects of your life.

I can tell you never had XTC before.

>hurr durr I'm different from all other humans because I was able to live 5 years alone. YOU DON"T KNOW ME YOU"VE NEVER STEPPED IN MY SHOES!!!
Yeah ok buddy, let's see how you feel at the end of your lifetime all alone.

You okay there roastie? Need anymore attention? Sounds like you are having emotional breakdown to me, but whatever.

>jerking off by own hand

the saddest kettle ever.

>So why do normies try to force it on me?
they don't, you're doing that yourself
nobody is actually saying you need to get that, that's what you think they're saying because that's what you want

>Oh I see... You're one of those guys who thinks anyone who disagrees with you is a girl. Yep you're clearly doing just fine. And the fact that you created this thread? A sign of fine mental health I must say.

here's a (You)
if you respond I might give you another one, you dirty little attention whore

Yep, definitely looks like i am doing that to myself

didnt mean to quote my bad

t. user who gets no hugs

You are very poor

btw this is how you hang a towel.
my towel>your towel

Attached: 164647.png (1000x1044, 1.91M)

how retarded must one be to unironically ask why a man and a women ought to be together.
>i dont need nobody.
grow up

>roastertoaster.jpg
>never gonna get cooked meal by me and have it took to bed ever again
Get fucked roasters

Attached: DSC_0023.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

YES GROW UP YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING AND TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF YOU LITTLE DIRTY LOSER!!! GET SLIMY WET HOLE ON YO DICK OR YOUZ A KID!!!!!

Ok normie.

ew. I bet you drink from old mayonnaise glasses.

if you didn't want a gf you would have made a thread about being annoyed by people soliciting unwarranted advice. You didn't mention anything about about unwarranted advice so you're obviously asking these people for advice.

Wow, and here i was thinking you cannot be THAT oblivious. Maybe give my OP a re-read?

>obviously getting thicc short bitches with huge ass and tits (just how i like them) is literally imposibru
>it might not have something to do with being misanthrope

Attached: DSC_0004.jpg (2448x3264, 938K)

That doesn't even look good desu did you just throw raw veggies on top of a piece of chicken?

kitchen_without_soul.jpg

As soon as you share your michelin stamped dinner i will start taking you seriously, k?

you're a fucking retard. no you don't NEED someone else and it's not WIRED

you'll definitely still be hauling bitches when you're on old man! Live for the day duuude. Fuck being tied down duude!

again you're not complaining about unsolicited advice and you're getting overly defensive when someone disagrees with you
you're annoying and I look forward to watching you flail around on fire.

idk why but i've been laughing at this for the past few minutes

You don't need to do any of that OP. I'm in the same boat. Trust me, women aren't worth it. I just curve them now and pass them off to other guys that I think might be interested in them. My standards are through the damn roof and I refuse to settle down with a woman that doesn't earn as much as me.

t. boomer chad

nah, fuck you., you're the one who made this shit braggy thread I don't have to prove shit to you. I've seen guys like you, you like to fuck a different girl every week so naturally you end up with the lowest tier trash and end up thinking all women are like that.

>GET TRAPPED BY A BITCH WHILE YOU ARE STILL YOUNG
>WHAT IF NOBODY WANTS YOU IN 40+ YEARS, BETTER SETTLE DOWN NOW
Pathetic and typical normie scarcity mindset.

I am good catch, i know that i can pull bitches whenever i feel like it. Perhaps this difference in mentality is what is making you so angry at me norman?

>Live on my own
>Wash my own clothes
>Cook my own food
>Clean my apartment
Wow user well done.
That kitchen probably has more floorspace than my entire apartment desu.

keep her. she is totally not my type

t. very American

>His entire point is about my cooking skills being shit
>ask him to show off his fabled golden kitchen fingers
>goes on a rant about how i am showing off and some babble about this or that
Good shit my man, good shit

I never said get married or anything like that, you're jumping to the other extreme. I'm talking about finding someone you really like who makes you feel like you don't wanna fuck another random girl like you always do.

But for what? I understand women psyche, deeply (hehehe). I know their nature. It is not and never will be compatible with my ideals
>fidelity, integrity, honor
They lack that. They can pretend, even for years, but sooner or later they true nature shows.

Women are whores, were whores and will be whores.

cmon man, you're the one who brought your shit cooking into this. Anyway I'm gonna stop replying, you're not the smartest.

>you're not the smartest
I wonder why is it that i keep hearing the exact opposite in real actual life (the one that matters, you know)...weird

imagine OP's hands

Attached: ee0e14d38861a6d5bcbfc523c48b6f5a.gif (425x425, 1.4M)

She just looks out of shape. That aint the same as thicc

What a pathetic thread

>calls peoples normies
>is proud that normies think he's smart

Not proud, but rather re-assured. You know what i mea-....oh...nvm

>The women I hang around and/or fuck are all dumb cunts therefore so are all women

>I'm talking about finding someone you really like who makes you feel like you don't wanna fuck another random girl like you always do.
I'm not OP, but that wasn't your premise. You're back pedaling now.
Amen.

There seems to be a lot of people in here seething over the fact that men can sustain without ever requiring a woman in their life. They bring absolutely nothing to the table. Women, normals, and betafaggots, seem to have "forgotten" that men are the ones that literally compromise their entire lifestyle to introduce another person into it.
>find woman
>literally interrupt everything you're doing in life to accommodate her
>compromise your time for their half-assed entertainment
>commandeers your entire house and puts all of her shit all over the place
>gets ass blasted when you forget small things
>nags the fuck out of you for taking time to pursue your own dreams because they don't have any of their own
>doesn't value any abstract ideal because they can only think in concrete terms in what benefits them
>realize she was hiding behind a facade in order to trap you into providing
>drop her
NEXT!
Hoes mad.

>I am NOT like the other girls
Made me smile, thanks

how pathetic are you

ok retard

I am so pathetic that i build a life for myself and a good one at that without needing she devil in it.

Like my bro said
>hoes mad