What stops you from going to the gym and eating healthy, you can start today

what stops you from going to the gym and eating healthy, you can start today.

You will have it easier to get an asian girlfriend in only 5months if you start lifting weights and eating healthy.

I've been to the gym for about 1year now, about 7months in I headed to asia, I scored litteraly thousands of asians on Tinder and litterly just choose the best on, an asian pharmacist that is also a virgin. She likes to read novels, play video games, she takes good care of me and gives me medicin when I'm having a cold. She sends me songs to listen to when I'm about to sleep, wakes me up every morning with a "good morning, hope you have good morning" text.

Attached: asian-pharmacist-checking-pill-label-T8HB0X.jpg (1300x956, 94K)

litterly my own tinder before I found my pharmacist.

My tinder now deleted from my phone.

Good memories tho. I slayed

Attached: IMG_E1154.jpg (1435x1334, 180K)

this is like cheating the system. Being white and in good shape.

I even have a little above average face. That's all.

Attached: 102320617-young-asian-pharmacist-holding-containers-with-medication-and-smiling-at-camera.jpg (866x1300, 83K)

As someone who just started meds for some mental problems I have, I can tell you meds absolutely were the barrier.
I don't need to eat when I'm depressed
I don't have to eat out of boredom
I don't eat while doing something else (in order to concentrate)
I can just do shit now
I bet most anons here are mentally fucked to some degree, and obeasts in general as well

I had a phase like that, it's tough to stay that way when everyone around you doesn't exercise and eats like shit / drinks / smokes

This is a very normie cope
You either do or don't have self control, and it's okay to admit you don't, but stop blaming other people you pussy

>You will have it easier to get an asian girlfriend
Not white, fucktard

>what stops you from going to the gym and eating healthy, you can start today.
I don't want to fall for their tricks. I know exactly what happens when you do that.

I'm not blaming anyone else, just after a while you start to think you're crazy for punishing yourself

>I know exactly what happens when you do that.

you get ripped, get attention, you stay happy, you get brain full of endorfines every workout. more confidence etc.

are you just gonna stay depressed user and not do this?

Can still be easiER. Read before replying, please.

>you get ripped, get attention, you stay happy, you get brain full of endorfines every workout. more confidence etc.
that is not what happens
what happens is they try to pigeonhole you into more hurtful stressful situations you don't want to be in and you end up worse than ever before

>what stops you from going to the gym and eating healthy, you can start today.
lack of any real desire to
>You will have it easier to get an asian girlfriend in only 5months if you start lifting weights and eating healthy.
would be nice but there's a dozen other reasons than just being out of shape why that won't happen. starting with the lack of any asians around here and also prominently including autism, which lifting famously does not fix.

basically I'm not enamored of the cost-benefit ratio of either working out or women.

I had back surgery at 12 can't lift weights without fucking up my back. I'm trying the eat healthy thing though.

What meds you on user?

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean? I don't see how being strong, somewhat goodlooking and having something to do a couple of hours a week could hurt you.

Duloxetine and Vyvanse. Both cause a degree of appetite suppression, though when it was just Duloxetine I'd still eat out of boredom sometimes.

Isnt it obvious?ill underline it, and i guess this is also the case for most here: horrible experiences in social situations.
>just get over it, man, no one cares lol.
I really fcking wish it were that simple, id kill for such a world

if you lift you can eat a little more. you can't build muscles without eating some good food.

because that's not what's going to happen. also, it is physically painful to do that

if it's physically painful maybe you're doing something wrong. It's suppose to exhaust your muscles but not hurt you. When I started lifting I had fallen and broken my elbow earlier that year, so I couldnt curl a dumbell. But I started small and worked myself up, my elbow isnt even noticeable anymore.

>When I started lifting I had fallen and broken my elbow earlier that year, so I couldnt curl a dumbell. But I started small and worked myself up, my elbow isnt even noticeable anymore.

this is how you do it, from broken elbow to slaying asians within a few months.

Attached: 08312643c51172559374f0557fb58a61.jpg (797x1200, 91K)

The chemicals in your head make your body hurt because the anxiety.

I'm a 31 year old virgin and don't feel like I'm worth anything, I don't value myself enough anymore to care, I'd be polishing a turd.

I did lift when I was younger, got bigger and stronger to the point where my friends and family started lifting too (they were embarrassed that I could do it and they didn't) so even through my accomplishment I was still looked down on. Those years were fun because I was so ignorant and hopeful, oh if I could only go back and tell my younger self how bad it really is.

>developed severe food allergies
>developed rotator cuff tear from malnutrition and work
>spend 5 years trying to fix it,only develop postural deformity instead
>trying to fix that, but now stuck with food poisoning or some shit for last two days making me unable to eat from pain and nausea so if I lift I will only atrophy muscle fast

I also suffered from anxiety for a year. I couldnt ride the train with people without freaking out.

I had a whole morning routine that took me 1hour to get myself ready for going out having to sit next to someone.

Look at me now, 2000tinder mathces, pharmacist girlfriend, mogs people left and right, am nice to people all the time cause of healthy living. Always wake up with a smile even tho I'm wagecucking and I'm still autistic level 1.

don't make it harder then it needs to be anons, training for 4months really is magic.

Attached: portrait-of-a-smiling-medical-personnel-or-doctor-in-hospital-pharmacy-JGJ4K7.jpg (899x1390, 122K)

I think our anxiety comes from 2 different places. Where you want to be desired and live I want to not be taken advantage of and made to hurt anyone than what's already been done.

Should just have a very restricted high protein diet, and then not eat more for optimal loss

>anyone
*anymore

it happens to everybody it's part of life, but you pick yourself up and continue living / fighting.

and try to have fun.

Attached: 9Rq3fao.jpg (600x450, 38K)

>svergiebog
>rasforradare
checks out, neger

it does not happen to everybody. most people don't have to deal with excessive levels of stress, fear, exhaustion, illness, and infantile obesity. on top of being surrounded by cultist faggots.

Cope. Du ar en rasforradare och en genetisk atervandsgrand, du kommer aldrig att bli lycklig.

Im already eating perfectly healthy and going to the gym/running
But i only reinforce my body so it'll die of drugs a little later

Based, lost 19kg in a year without physically suffering (wasn't starving myself, ect.) . Mentally it was hell tho but the outcome is brilliant