How do strangers of the opposite sex react when you make eye contact with them in public?

How do strangers of the opposite sex react when you make eye contact with them in public?
Do they meet your gaze or look away immediately?
Do they usually smile, frown, grimace in disgust, or does their face go red with lust or flirtatious nervousness?
Do you think you come across more so as approachable or creepy in general?
Also do you consider yourself to be attractive at all?

Attached: Eye-contact.png (493x380, 102K)

Am I autistic or are those all the same gaze

Business and Social are pretty much the same, but Intimate is way different. If you're attracted to someone, you'll naturally glance at their body. It's a subtle cue to the other person that you're into them, and if they like you back they'll approval while they'll find it creepy if they don't like you.

You're not autistic, just stupid. It's telling you how YOU are supposed to gaze at them.

The whole thing's actually bizarre. As if there's even an established etiquette to "gazing".

I dont really make eye contact. Usually I am looking to the side instinctively and then I force myself to look at them.

I think it's normal for men to look at each other's chest area in conversation as a way of showing attention without making excessive eye contact. Obviously it's different for women though.

>How do strangers of the opposite sex react when you make eye contact with them in public?
Women are receptive a majority of the time.
>Do they meet your gaze or look away immediately?
It's a mix of both.
>Do they usually smile, frown, grimace in disgust, or does their face go red with lust or flirtatious nervousness?
Usually smile if I smile at them. If I'm being flirtatious, I've seen girls get flustered but it's generally been positive. I've never had an experience with a women being visibly disgusted or grimacing.
>Do you think you come across more so as approachable or creepy in general?
Women tell me I'm really approachable, apparently I have a "good energy" about me as told by different girls.
>Also do you consider yourself to be attractive at all?
Yes, I think I'm a pretty handsome guy all things considered. I've never had much problem getting female attention since I was younger.
user, look at the arrows it's not that hard to figure out what it means.

Attached: Le.Samouraìˆ.1967.FRENCH.1080p.Bluray.x264.AAC-HazMatt.mkv_snapshot_01.32.07_[2019.08.03_14.07.23]. (1920x1040, 153K)

Makes sense if you're a good looking guy and you're likeable people respond positively.
>It's a mix of both.
I guess it's pretty normal for people to look away for everyone. Some people just don't like random eye contact no matter who you are or what you look like.

I used to be very antisocial and I wouldn't even notice to what extent I was avoiding eye contact with people. I was a social shut-in. I hardly went out of my apartment unless I had to. Even in a supermarket I got nervous just having to reply to whatever questions they'd ask and I'd be thrown off whenever they would ask something I wasn't ready for.
It took years to become more social. One of the only two friends I did have invited me to a party some day, and I accepted in an attempt at becoming more social like "normal people".
I was just wandering around at the party awkwardly, didn't really know what to do, or how to initiate a conversation. Then my friend came up to me and said "come on, just talk to a girl". So I did, I said hi, and we had a bit of an awkward conversation, but I managed to scrape together the courage to ask for her contact information. And she gave it to me.
I had no idea what to do when some girl gives you her number, so I just straight up invited her to my home, and she rejected it. She wasn't looking for hookups. I explained that I didn't have any experience with this sort of thing and said sorry for being so blunt. When she realized it wasn't just for a hookup, she actually gave it another shot and actually did come over.
It was still super awkward, we watched a movie together sitting on the opposite ends of the couch, and I was feeling uncomfortable all throughout, but I enjoyed her presence anyway.
We had a few more dates like this and we slowly got more comfortable with each other, sitting closer, I tried to move in just to touch a bit more of her every time and she didn't stop me so I guessed she was OK with it.
A few more weeks of this and suddenly we were bf and gf. In the end I had a great relationship with her for 2 years, but it didn't work out for other reasons. She was quite an introvert like myself, but I still learned a lot about being social from that relationship.

>I guess its pretty normal for people to look away for everyone
Yeah, Id say someone returning your gaze WITHOUT a smile is actually the worst possible reaction

I get plenty of people turning away as I look at them which makes me think people just dont like being caught staring at strangers, which is neither positive or negative

Sounds like you got the perfect reintroduction to society. Every thing pretty much came together smoothly. Sadly most people in a similar situation would not be so lucky. They would probably need to go through a few rejections and dead ends before they got anywhere with it and probably wouldn't be invited to a party to begin with. Very inspirational though I am happy for you.

Yeah if people just stare at you then they're probably the creep in that situation.
>I get plenty of people turning away as I look at them which makes me think people just dont like being caught staring at strangers
We've been on both sides of that I'm sure.
It's ironic that sometimes if you see someone turn and you're looking in their direction you might look away just so they don't think they're staring at them, but in reality doing that is what makes them think you're staring at them.

I don't make eye contact ever. Just stare at ground

That must be very unsettling for people who try to make conversation with you. When you're in a group how would anyone know who you're talking to?

>femoid looks at me for like five second
>feel the stare on me so look her in the eyes
>she immediately looks away
Hmmmmmm wonder what this could mean?

Attached: 12435.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Means you got the scary eyes, boy. You're a monster.

There is but you do it subconsciously if you're a normie.

is correct. You clearly have a menacing gaze and this woman thinks you want to kill her.

Just stare at their dicks in the restroom

I dont do anything to interact with anybody except go to the grocery but one girl cashier asked me out and others keep glancing and staring right at me but I ignore it

>meeting a girl at a party who isnt taken or a massive fucking whore

how to flirt?

Why didn't you accept the date? Why do you ignore them?

it's literally impossible to tell any potential differences when there's fucking arrows across the face.

some flirt and smile/smirk at me. i wish they wouldnt and don't respond.
mostly when I accidentally make eye contact I just look away before anything else happens. it's awkward to be caught staring.
i made this one chad really nervous once. it was kind of hilarious watching him fumble, but in a sweet way.
I come off as approachable. Tourists often mistake me for a friendly, approachable person.

8-10/10 attractive depending on your tastes.

Im always in pain

Physical or emotional. I cant imagine not ending up hurting a girl after all the years of seeing them only seeming to like me or other guys for superficial reasons and laugh at men who are misfortunate.

All I do is workout and not sleep until I cant move from pain

>How do strangers of the opposite sex react when you make eye contact with them in public?
Some girls keep looking and smile others look away usually the stacey tier, and others look down(submissive) those are shy girls
>Do they meet your gaze or look away immediately?
Depends some do yes others look 2, 4 5 s
>Do they usually smile, frown, grimace in disgust, or does their face go red with lust or flirtatious nervousness?
Yes to all, there are really hot girls that will look you down and say no with their eyes others will keep looking
>Do you think you come across more so as approachable or creepy in general?
I'm more creepy, usually more quiet but focussed, I have a few friends and girl friends too, so it doesn't really matter
>Also do you consider yourself to be attractive at all?
I have been told I'm a 7, but in my opinion your frame is more important. I have seen short bald dudes with qt's and trust me they are not rich or smart

I catch a lot of people looking at me in public but whenever I catch them they immediately look away. I think I'm being gas-lighted.

Attached: 1454749170138.jpg (503x437, 37K)

You are literally me
Converting mental pain into physical. Killing my muscles until every step and every move hurts
Skipping nights so i can fell that mindless relaxation of constant sleepiness

Id sleep if I could

Too much pain

Its especially great being in too much pain to sleep when you try, then remembering that one sociopath who fucked all the cute girls in highschool before becoming the gigantic loser he was always destined to be, sending your heart rate high and ruining any chances of sleeping at all

All I can seem to do is study nutrition and kinesthesiologu and find ways to still rebuild strength in spite of hardly sleeping.

Still not as strong as I was before getting my first job which properly ruined my health

If you don't answer "I don't make eye contact with people", then you're a fucking normie and should neck yourself.

Thanks.

Women have been staring at me a lot lately, I think I became hot.

Thanks g-d, becoming hot at 27 years old is a little too late, but thanks. Maybe I'll be able to make use of that to snatch me some single mothers.

Attached: 1_Z8F2z-Ry46ya39dblmcuXA.png (601x508, 111K)

They look away quickly

I don't. But when I feel I'm being looked at I look at the person who is looking at me and they instantly look away.

You certainly seem cheery. Who proclaimed you to be The Arbiter of Normiedom user? Did you do it yourself?