How do I find/get a fembot gf? I really want one

How do I find/get a fembot gf? I really want one

Attached: DA405D32-4430-49F9-BDAA-10AEE1FDC91F.jpg (1200x1600, 387K)

start by not posting pictures of your dick you dumb nigger, literally nobody here wants to see that.

Okay. And then what should I do?

>Cumskin
>Black dick

Can someone explain this?

I am just the way god made me

>How do I find/get a fembot gf?
I think you would have more luck with a normie gir opie, you look brownish, larp as thug or w/e that is bound to get you somewhere.

Basically be a white, skinny, lanky guy with glasses and robot hobbies while pretending to be intelligent. Also be kinky. This is a general type the so called fembots seem to be attracted to.

that dick is so gross. circumcision really is mutilation, i could never date a guy who was circumcised

>i could never date a guy who was circumcised
what if you fell in love with him, and when you went in for the succ you saw his jew'd pp?

i'm from europe so basically no guys here are circumcised unless theyre jewish or muslim, so thankfully there's a small chance of that. obviously i wouldn't break up with him over that, but it would be pretty shit because i've heard circumcised peens lose a lot of sensitivity so id feel like i could never make him actually feel good

Fucking disgusting looks like elephant or rhino skin weewee is supposed to be smooth

>i could never make him actually feel good
trust me anonette, cut dicks still feel good.
and besides he will never know otherwise, since he has been cut all his life.

hmm, idk. even just aesthetically, uncut dicks are so much nicer. id feel like i was missing out still

oh, so it's about you and not him then.
nothing wrong with that.

Im sorry. If I knew how to fix it I would

>black penis
>completely white leg
>black acrylic nails?
wtf is happening in this photo? is that your hand? wth

it's okay, user. it's not your fault. why is america so weird when it comes to circumcision, anyway? the rest of the western world has stopped doing it

Yeah. If I have a son Im not going to circumcise him. But its weird from what Ive heard a lot of girls in America hate uncircumcised dicks. Its whatever

what are you looking for in a girl user?
this sounds interesting to me...

Someone who has the same interests as me is nice and fun to hangout with

I'm guessing the dude is Asian?

No. I am not Asian

so you saw my post but you still won't explain myself. what is happening in that photo

Its a picture of my penis. That is not my hand

why would a girl want an impure sex haver as a boyfriend

Because Im nice and I dont judge

You clearly already have a gf judging by this picture.

I got a gf from here we dated for two years, I cheated on her twice. In my warped mind I didn't like the fact that she had had way more partners than me. I'll probably never forgive myself for what I did.

In my experience dating femanons is more trouble than its worth. That doesn't excuse the fact that I'm a piece of shit but still.

No Im single and Ive been alone for awhile. We dated for close to 3 years but broke up in February

Why did you break up?

Origami commentario

Things got weird. And she had to move to another state for a job and family reasons. I had to stay here for my job/school. She has already moved on

Do you still keep in touch? You sound like you still miss her

Yes I do. I still text her and we are on good terms but she has moved on and I should do the same

Go no contact. It's the only way you can truly move on.

Im trying to. All anyone tells me is too just find someone new. That is my plan for now

You're not a woman. Fuck off.
Gdhbdjssngsjabsh