Imagine being attracted to your mom

Imagine being attracted to your mom.

Not in a "Yeah I'd smash her desu" way, but actually getting flustered in her presence and feeling butterflies in your stomach.

Attached: 7786678.jpg (408x612, 30K)

id buy her a coffee

I actually feel this way about my mom. It's not fun.

What caused you to like her like that? Age difference is usually a factor as well.

I'm not sure what happened. For a few years I wasn't very close with her and our relationship was distant. About a year ago I became close with her again. Shortly after that the feelings for her appeared and they haven't gone away. She is still young and she really is beautiful so that probably has something to do with it.

For me it's more like I find myself being really attracted to girls that look like my mom when she was in her 20's.

Attached: rock.jpg (401x640, 20K)

My mom is fat and ugly now, but in her pictures from her youth she looks really good and is really my type and that's a really uncomfortable feeling.

Eww the fuck is wrong with u dude.!

Attached: 1567910811379.jpg (636x900, 185K)

I imagine it's a vital malfunction dude to not going outside and getting laid mate.

It's the same for moms and their mega Chad sons.
Either she's single or Betadad isn't living up to her expectations, so she develops a crush on Chadson.

>id buy her a coffee
then what?

Imagine not being attracted to her but still having banged

>tfw

thank her for letting me buy her coffee

But why, when you could fuck literally anyone else?

Pussy is pussy, if it's available

you're alpha

Is that her? Cause if yes i can't imagine NOT being attracted to her

Just ask her out! Works every time.
The worst she'll do is think it's weird after you've fucked her.

Attached: 67576.jpg (307x300, 26K)

who's the woman in pic?

random stock photo

>Be me
>Mom is single since dad left shortly after I was born
>Been just the two of us, we're close
>After I graduate college, we break out the celebrations with some champagne
>After we're a bit drunk, she tears up a bit about how proud she is of me and what I've accomplished despite not having dad around
>Shes the most beautiful shes ever been and feels like shes reaching out to me emotionally
I kiss her, my lips meeting hers
>She doesn't pull back
>Kissing becomes making out
>We're too drunk and intimate to care about what were doing
>Clothes come off
>We pause for a moment, my mother on her back, myself on top of her, my cock is less than an inch from her pussy lips
>We don't say anything, we just look at each other. But we both know were making sure the other is ok with whats about to happen
>I enter her. I penetrate my own mother with my dick.
>I fuck her like the husband she should had since I was born.
>My mother clutches me with her arms legs pulling me as close to her as possible
>The sex intense and we both don't last very long
>We both climax together, son and mother, as I cum.
>I'm shooting my sperm into my mother's unprotected, fertile womb
>I don't even attempt to pull out. Even if I did, my mother is clutching me to tight to let go.
>We both laugh knowingly a bit after
>We continue our sexual escapades throughout the night
>Every time, my mother wanted me to cum inside her again, as if I wanted it any other way
>It ends in the early hours of the morning, in each others' arms. asleep.

9 months later she gave birth to twin girls

I remember this pasta lol

That's the entire point. I don't want things to be awkward between us after we've fucked.

If you're not attracted it can work, was fine for me. If you do have feelings though then it's not going to work.