What's stopping you from offing yourself...

What's stopping you from offing yourself? I'd probably make a couple people really sad so I should just wait and see if they die first. This life blows.

Attached: 4rdyddq5vbm11.jpg (989x721, 85K)

No sufficient way, no guns in the Eu, want me to cut my arm? I want to die not suffer pain like some fucking edge lord

What country are you from? Pretty sure its not super hard to own a gun in most EU countries. Here in germany you can own a gun if you are in a gun club (shooting range), hunting or collecting weapons.

I want to make sure I die when I do it

Crappy hand guns are near useless in suicide attempts.

>What's stopping you from offing yourself?
My 9 inch cock. I'd waste my genes.

Attached: my life.jpg (720x719, 239K)

If I can find a place to wood work, afford basic tools and materials I want to build a guillotine.
I also fantasize about making or modifying different versions, eventually turning my suicide build into a perpetual hobby. It could be good to see an eventual luxurious guillotine when I reach old age - then is when I will really need it.

Attached: memebetter.com-20190610004601.jpg (800x566, 126K)

You ever wonder why homeless people never go on some final rampage stealing car and causing havoc?

are you really suicidal or are you just fantasizing?

Am afraid of surviving and having to live with the consequences of an even shittier life. Also i want still plan to jump of a bridge.

I was depressed a fuck from 2009 to 2018. I graduated high school in 2006 and didn't know what I wanted to do. I fell in love with physics but was too poor and depressed to go back to school. At 30 I moved back in with my mother and sister, went back to school for an interesting technical program at trade school and had jaw surgery. I don't want to die anymore.

>making the sads

Excuses

plain ol' cowardice

Nothing. going to home depot today getting some of that good rope and thats it. Im sick of this shit, tired of communicating with the family and their self imposed issues. Tired of this dead end job. This saturday will be the best and last day ever. You win dad, i've died. Good luck supporting your deadshit family over seas and not your current one without me. Those of you who are afraid, don't worry you'll get over it.

I'm sure I would cause worry for one or two people online, they would probably forget about me and I'm sure they probably don't even really like me, I mean how am I supposed to know.
Also when I die I don't want to regret it while doing so, like stabbing myself in the heart or slicing my own neck only to realise I still want to live, terrifies me. I might die happy but I can't be sure and I don't want to take the risk, I might still do it at some point tho, my family hates me.

I would be an even bigger disappointment to my parents if I did

Because most humans aren't missing a chunk of their brain that handles empathy, and see no reason to murder innocents like a bloodthirsty mongrel.

>stealing
>wreaking havoc
Neither directly implies bloodshed. But if you killed a CEO you'd be pretty cool imo

Nothing...just waiting to die in my sleep. Every night i hope i never wake up again, feels like playing the loterry without spending money, just waiting to get an heart attack in the middle of sleep

Attached: 1558222955019.jpg (640x640, 107K)

It's one of the most Basedboy things I can think but Borderlands 3 is coming out tonight.
I'm playing it with 3 other guys, 2 I know in real life and niether have much to do but play Borderlands as a group for a while. We're planning on playing it for a week straight. After that, once people start falling off, and it's just me and one more dude whose giving hints he's bored, I'll give it another day and kill myself that night.
Unironically living right now just to wait for playing video games with the boys.

Attached: Apu Raise yo hands.png (500x498, 132K)

That sounds comfy my guy.

I have this belief that if i off myself i won't get isekai'd. i hope that death comes to me everyday.

killing yourself takes a degree of mental illness that i haven't yet reached. i don't really care how people would react after i'm dead.

I've always hated borderlands but I'm so desperate for something to look forward to that I want to buy it. I don't have anyone to play it with though.

I hate borderlands as it just not for me. Join a stream group or something find some players.

My mums catholic and I don't want her to live with the grief of thinking Her son is burning in hell for eternity

Attached: 744F3884-7F1B-470D-9653-AAFFF2A11052.png (484x473, 343K)