How do i get a crazy yandere gf?

how do i get a crazy yandere gf?

Attached: asdfasdf.webm (640x360, 1.92M)

Fucking subhuman monster
This is why we should kill everyone who are evil

this cunt deserves to die, painfully

she's russian
that's punishment enough

Slavs are subhuman.

If she'd be a boy, she'd be locked up for being a potential mass shooter.

ho;y shit. yes, they are

wow

You are better off going on Grindr and fucking a bottom or getting your bussy TOPPED

I want this girl to die in the most painful way possible

This is normal Russian female behavior.
t.east femanon

I really hate this but I also kind of understand it. Where I live people used to put puppies or kittens into baskets and throw them into the river. But that was because everyone was poor, living in villages, couldn't find an owner so they decided to do so. No one was smiling about it though. I do, however, think that you could raise a kitten or at least aid it as when it gets bigger it can hunt for itself quite well. Most dogs on the other hand have been bred to the point where they'd die on their own in the wild. So don't get me wrong I love animals, be it dogs or cats, fuck, I found a stray dog 13 years ago and brought her back home and she's still kicking, even kept 1 of 10 of the puppies she had, but I can understand some people's logic behind it. Even though I think its misguided and rather twisted. But this bitch? No one should be smiling about a thing like this.

Attached: Tumblr_magqmxCzDO1qc8owmo1_500.jpg (250x250, 19K)

I used to do stuff like this. Where can I find a girlfriend like this?

>cut myself over my ex from 3 months ago getting new gf
>refresh his social media like 100x a day
>i msg him and he never hits me back
>consider sending him pics of me bleeding and threaten to kms or something
>consider finding his dox and calling his mom to tell her he broke my heart
>but i dont wanna be a cuck
>go to doc and have to get therapy and take meds again
and ironically his new gf is some russian whore

Attached: 1d2289b0eaa8ad8a80c5b9902b8179d2.jpg (1191x670, 76K)

>consider sending him pics of me bleeding and threaten to kms or something
H-Hot.

Attached: 1566462057585.jpg (480x524, 39K)

wtf is wrong with white people my god

Based, I want to marry her and murder little animals together.

Fellow femanon here. Can I talk to you on discord? I need someone to talk to. I have bpd and I am also going crazy over my ex, stalking him and he is dating some EE thot. I cant talk to my friends about this because they all think I am pathetic or insane.

Only 1 day hope to find someone as loyal as you. Whats wrong with females these days all wanting to be whores? Ive literally had women just throw themselves at me but I want me a loyal yandere its not fair. Staying a virgil until I find the one.

This is why I am tired of men memeing about MUH PURE SLAVIC WAIFU. I know Russian bitches irl and they are fucking evil.

If you were that poor you would have eaten the dogs or cats like gooks had to during the war. There is literally no reason to throw kittens or puppies into a river.

sure pass me your discord tag, it'd be great to speak with someone who understands
thanks user he always said he liked yandere so much, but now he doesn't appreciate my commitment and devotion to him at all... i get panic attacks even thinking about him with this new girl

My discord is sadkitty#6432

Just murgle him and yourself ggez. Give me tips how to find a yandere to. Like Im just looking for someone to attach to who wants me as much as I want them.

Are you doing anything, are you putting yourself out there son? you at least have a discord and are orbiting/talking to egirls right?

>slavic waifu
>russian
next thing you gonna say that ukrainians were recomended too?

femanon, i am single and lonely, do you wanna be my yandare gf? 22yo

kitty no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: g.png (785x1000, 254K)

That look on the cat's eye before he is thrown

He already knows it is over. The attractive roastie shows her true colors and all he can do is wait for a slow death. Thirsty cucks will defend her though.

Want to suck my dick babe

i hope some Muhammad beheads her