>Went to california this summer
>Wanted to see the powerful and amazing country america is suppose to be
>Hear California is great and the reasons are X, Y and Z
>Go to San Francisco
>Holy shit
>Everyone's retarded
>The mental strength of the people should be insulting to the entire country
>Overpriced shit, but expect it since its a big american city
>People go crazy for tips, pisses me off so i stop tipping, get dirty ass looks from workers but not bothered
>People are fake-nice to each other, forcing smiles and shit
>They're still rude af
>Everyones trying to scam me for stupid shit
>Food is fucking disgusting, feel like throwing up every time i eat something
>Try the chocolate there as everytime i watch american tv the kids love chocolate
>Fucking disgusting
>Might just be my shit taste buds
>Last night in San Francisco so i watch some american tv
>Watch news
>Jesus they're fucking stupid
>Over exaggerating shit, talking about stuff no one gives a shit about and then some asian guy saying orange president bad! He gives retard answers but the news guys are showing expressions as if he just grew a third arm
>Go down the coast next day
>Views are actually beautiful, probably the best part
>Stay at some little town off the highway
>Nice, but shit all to do there
>Turn news on
>30 mins away mass shooting at some festival
>mfw
>cant sleep all night, first time in my life i have ever been near something that horrific
>Morning, leave fast AF
>Get to LA
>People have a bit more common sense
>Ask travel guy in nice hotel how to get to city
>"We highly advise you dont go into the city user"
>Explains why
>Wtf is up with this place
>Experience the "nice" part of LA, which is the beaches
>Everytime i speak to someone there it hurts
>See needles alot
>Full of homeless
>Barely anyone speaks fucking English
>The ones that do speak english are fucking annoying and a disgrace to their country

Is the rest of the USA like this?

Attached: WTF.png (275x251, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKCfu4UJQiQ&list=PLACHuve7G7UpGMaG80LC01zVx4oJBcLWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. But in varying degrees. In LA you can now get typhoid and the bubonic plague.

>he visited the Walmart pants-diarrhea of the US
California is just shit. Everyone else in the US hates it, everyone in it, and everyone who comes from it to shit up our cities.

The bigger the US city, the more it's like that. Go visit smaller places in flyover country and drive around to some of the national parks and you'll have a very different experience.

>is the rest of USA like this?
Lol much worse. You only saw the normal parts. Like 2nd worlder places. Usa needs a category for itself in some places

I'll bite because I'm procrastinating.

25M proud New Yorker here. Your problem is that you went to Cali.
>Everyone's retarded
Shit education system in general here in the USA
>American TV
LOL
>mass-shooting
Are you implying that you, like, go out in public?
>Needles, homeless
Yeah the lefties in Cali have no idea wtf to do about their problem with this, they're making housing even more expensive as time goes on

The visuals are the best part. It's going to take a real awakening for Cali to be a nice place again, as it stands now it's held afloat by the unceasing tech industry.

The West Coast is fucking shit anyways. If you want some quintessential 'American' shit, go visit someplace like New York, Boston, or DC. Plenty of nogs but idk, it's just better.

>American chocolate
I know. It's because we use a lot of sugar to make it 'taste'. I prefer European chocolate.

Attached: 4tnk.png (237x369, 12K)

No. California is one of the worst places in America, next to Michigan and Florida. Honestly American cities in general are shit, it's the rural and suburban parts that are pleasant.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKCfu4UJQiQ&list=PLACHuve7G7UpGMaG80LC01zVx4oJBcLWo

San Francisco is one of the worst cities in the country. I'm suprised they didnt hold you down and pierce your face while bums shit on your luggage.

Portland, Oregon has it bad too. The united states will become one big slave farm.

I see ur a person of culture aswell
dumb amerifats amirite

Attached: da1wriie.jpg (803x973, 162K)

>proud New Yorker
so you're the same as the Californians but live in a worse climate on the other coast?

That's debateable desu.

>Is the rest of the USA like this?
No, California is the worst of the worst.

San Francisco is literally one of the shittiest places in the entire country. The rest of the country hates California, and even parts of California hate it and want to break away

OP here guys, atleast it aint just me who thinks its shit.
What places do you suggest to go in america?
Besides america i'm not interested in anywhere else.
>Europe-Seen the nice parts of my own country and
>Africa-No
>Asia-Maybe one day, but doesn't really peak my interest at this time
>South America-Never heard anything good about it
>Central America-Saw enough mexicans in california
>Rest of north america- That's just Canada, once again doesn't peak my interest, but im sure its nice enough.

Just wanna go somewhere nice and not too crowded, but then again dont wanna go somewhere which is pretty isolated.

Go to Mauritius or Montenegro.

>The rest of the country hates California, and even parts of California hate it and want to break away
this is true at least for illinois and their relationship with chicago as well

kansas, tennessee, texas, maybe a scandinavian state as well

California 2.0 here (Florida man)

Please kill us all

It's better in the east. Kinda depends on what you want. I'll speak on the places I know about
Texas
>still a lot of Mexicans, but it's whiter
>good Tex-Mex food
>lots of historic sites from the Texas revolution, like the Alamo in San Antonio or San Jacinto
>Galveston island is a huge vacation spot, has lots of haunted shit from the hurricane in 1900
If you go to Galveston be careful on the beaches, they had to import sand for the beach after the last hurricane and somehow rattlesnakes were in it, so there's snakes there now. They pay people to kill them, I hear
Anyways, moving on
Tennessee
>Nashville is often called the country music capital, lots of concerts and stuff if that's your thing
>has lots of regional candy you don't find elsewhere in the country, like goo goo clusters
All I have to say about Louisiana is about New Orleans, and it's not so much based on experience but what I've been told
>very Cajun city, lots of spicy Cajun food
>Mardi Gras is a huge celebration there (it's the day before Lent happens), and girls will flash their tits at you if you throw some bead necklaces at them during the parade.
There's also Florida, but that mostly boils down to the theme parks like Disney, and maybe the beaches. The people there are either crazy natives or retired boomers that make half the state swing left in elections
The whole American south is full of historical sites from the civil war, they have tours and stuff.
Only downside is all the nogs, really, but they tend to stay on their end of town. The people are usually more inviting and may want you to have dinner at their house if they like you. A good dinner is usually something like brisket or roast beef, with potatoes and stuff. They might also make different things depending on the state, Cajuns might boil crawfish or something for example. Whatever it is, it's most likely to be homemade, rather than processed crap.

California is not America anymore, it's pretty much Mexico.
It's not like America is America anymore, but California is the leader in digging out new lows.

>Implying Colorado isnt California 2.0

Ok y*nknoid back to where you come from.
We live in New York/Jersey 2 my man's.

I'm a florida native and this user is pretty much correct, personally I recommend florida, texas, Louisiana, Colorado, new Mexico or Arizona (for fun gun stuff) and ohio (cedar point and the airforce museum in Dayton). I love florida, the weather usually makes it easy to distinguish who's a native and who's a transplant so you can better avoid them, non natives come here and shit up the state (generally northerners, though east coast southerns are just as bad). Overall it's fun, the climate is way different compared to europe so you'll have to get used to it, don't go to Miami, Broward, or polk other than that it's pretty nice, beaches are great, theme parks are fun and plentiful, and st augustine is a nice historical region if you're into that. Just my thoughts

This state is shit bro. But LA is the fucking worst bit of it. Everything here is overpriced. Everyone's fucking stupid. Theres beautiful places, I personally love the valley areas and mountains, but yeah. This place is fucking gay and also fake. The states along the ocean on the west coast and on east coast are the worst bits, and everything in between is astronomically better

Where are you from OP? Your standards are very high.

No.
>Went to West Virginia this summer
>Beautiful landscapes, all people are friendly and happy 2 see you
>Food is varied and nice

Just dont be a retard and go anywhere but cali lol' it's literally the shittest place in the country.

>went to not just california, but san francisco and los angeles, which are some of the shittiest cities in the entire country
There is a reason why literally every other state in the US hates those gold miner rejects and why their only rebuttal towards it all is muh flyover and muh beaches. Regardless:
>everyone is retarded
The US does not exactly have the best education system, it is very decentralized for better and worse.
>TV
TV here is garbage brain rot, stay far away from it and just stick to streaming. Seriously, I cannot stress this enough. Your first mistake with the country was assuming it is like it is shown on TV.
>mass shooting
Statistical anomalies.
>needles and homeless
California is very well known here for having a big homeless problem, especially in the Bay Area and LA.
Depends on what your interests are, but generally East Coast > West Coast. If you really give a shit about things like beaches and muh warm weather so much then stick around the Carolinas and Florida, Alabama as highly unlikely as it sounds also has some nice beaches though you have to be in Alabama for them. The US is a giant place though, both in size and population, so just keep that in mind. One thing is for sure though, and that is California sucks for a mountain of reasons, literally any other state would have been better to visit.

>going to california
i cannot put into words how much of a fucking normie state cali is. It is the most normie place on the planet. I would never go to california.
>cant sleep all night, first time in my life i have ever been near something that horrific
you are really just a faggot if you couldn't sleep because you think some virgin is going to shoot you.

but yes the U.S is full of normies just like everywhere else.

No, most of america is not actually like this. Go away from the more populated areas like u went to and go to places like oregon(where I live) idaho or montana and you will be amazed at the beauty and seclusion you will see.

Going to any liberal state in the country is an enormous mistake. Avoid CA and NY like the fucking plague. There are no faker people in the country.

If you want hospitality, go to any mid-sized city in the South. They're backwards as hell, but they'll work to make sure you feel homey.

>backwards
Does your perception of the south come from civil war documentaries or something? We have Internet now. Weed's legal in some places too. Everyone tries too hard to be not racist and the klan only exists to do stupid publicity stunts these days.
The cousin fucking thing was really only because everyone used to be very secluded and far apart, so it was better to inbreed than not breed at all. Now we have roads and stuff so only the minorities do it.