Good comebacks?

Today I was having some banter with some classmates and one of them said I look like a methhead cause of my sunken cheeks. The kid looks like a brown Shrek with ugly beaner hair (really straight hair that stays up akin to Asian hair if youre familiar with it). So I wanted to get him good with a witty comeback, but I think I wouldve made him feel bad and I didnt want to seem butthurt by his joke, so I just laughed with him instead. Did I do the right thing? I wanted to appear calm and collected, but not like a bitch. Felt like saying something back but then Id just look insecure.

Attached: 7DF0CB6D-3217-4C32-A317-11909E1A8B62.jpg (991x1514, 409K)

be like
"i know you are and so is your mom"

Are you like 13 years old or something?

"You look like a monkey and you smell like one too."

Eh it depends, If it's all in good fun you could've found something about their appearance to joke about, impossible to say without seeing what they look like.

But if they are actually trying to get under your skin and you felt insecure about it, which you clearly are, laughing and playing along was probably the best you could do.

When I was in school i'd get slapped on the back of the head, apples thrown at me, spat at, nipple crippled and slapped in the ass. This was "banter" apparently

Thats funny
The thing is, I hate this guy so much, but I dont let him know or anything. This fucker is everything I hate (not gonna explain its a lot). I really wanted to say something back, but my reputation wouldve been ruined

Making fun of someone's appearance is not banter. Why is this so hard for British people to understand?

British banter is pretty hard. Coming from a brit. We're cunts.

I would say you should joke back for sure otherwise you might become the person people joke about. You don't need to insult them though. You can even continue the joke about yourself. Something as simple as, don't knock meth until you try it. Or, fuck to get through dealing with you guys I need some drug, while you're laughing at it.

If you want to make fun of the mexican continue with the joke on yourself, then move to him. "Well yea I live in a trailer, meth pretty much comes with the trailer. I'm not cutting grass on weekends like Paco over there. Gotta do something to pass the time.". If the Mexican starts saying shit, just keep say "What? Speak English this isn't Mexico". At this point he will look like he took offense and is trying to get at you, but you're just continuing to joke around. If you do what you wanted, and go straight to insulting him, it'll look like you got butthurt.

>Making fun of someone's appearance is not banter. Why is this so hard for British people to understand?
>british
that's exclusively an African-American thing..

It's not, you have no idea what you're talking about. Shut up.

Be my sunken cheeked bf pls. I like that look.

Its banter if they were kidding and you played along
Im a burger
Theyre not that sunken in. Just a slight indentation. Seriously dont know why he said that to me

Fat Mexican kid out of nowhere made fun of me for having bad complexion

Im a Greek god compared to him

I just have some scars on my cheeks

These subhumans have no self awareness and will just chimp out if you even give them a sense of reality

You're ok user-san

I've been around enough of them to know that's how they do banter, they make it personal and attack your appearance. You don't know what you're talking about.
shut up.

Same thing here
He is literally an obese ugly goblin who raps about god and his mom

I wanted to play along, but I got angry on the inside but at the time I was an overanxious fuckhead so I wasn't going to do anything, I blame that on circumstance.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S EXCLUSIVELY THEM WHO DO THAT UGH!!! Just fuck off you clown.

I wasnt even mad when it happened to me, I was bewildered because it was such a retarded thing to do

We were doing a class presentation and one person from the group had to do the speech and the fat Mexican says (I nominate user because he has good complexion) then laughs really hard

Im like relly dude

How the fuck do you guys post here with this faggot nonascii text bullshit. Fuck using a desktop because captchas is fucking aids and way easier to do with a touch screen

yes it does
it means it's an African-American thing in America and in Britain it's a brit thing.

Shitskins are more prone to low brow insults like appearance because theyre dumb and those are the easiest insults

>Making fun of someone's appearance is not banter.
Yeah. I knew this australian dude who was abusive af. He'd use banter as an excuse for his behavior.