Do girls think depressed guys are cute

Do girls think depressed guys are cute

Attached: 1564781034731.png (800x800, 51K)

Girls think attractive depressed guys are cute.

God I hope so, I want a girl(female) to find me cute and be actually attracted to me

No lol.
It's a weakness, they might pity you but they wouldnt find it attractive.
If ur depressed but dont act it and hide it it could work tho

Nah, depression is worse for attractiveness than being ugly or a 5'3 manlet. Especially high functioning depression that doesn't completely cripple you but turns you into a soulless robot. At least with crippling depression people know you have a sickness

no, i can speak from first hand experience that girls will immediately stop talking to me if i bring up any of my own issues

They would pity them more, attractive not so much

What if youre depressed but not a pussy about it.
You accept it for what it is and just keep looking up and trying no matter what, i think thats commendable in a womans eyes. You take it on the chin with humility and grace and it makes you stronger.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-03-28-08-22-56-1_400sq(1).png (317x365, 260K)

I personally find a guy more attractive if he turns out to have issues with depression because I can relate to that. Don't get it twisted though, it only works if the guy is already attractive. I won't be turned on by a neckbeard once he tells me that he's depressed.
>inb4 shallow thot
You're the same. Would you date a depressed landwhale?

Then ur not depressed lol ur just on a downer.
just as unattractive probably tho

we hate shallow thots because we worked so hard to give them freedom, only for them to stab us in hte back with it

No. Don't ever think they have the same kind of compassion men has. They only pretend at it. Women despise weakness and will cut you down like a psychopath if you show it to them.

they do if you're attractive, and especially if you're attractive and artsy (even if you're a no talent hack)
as with everything, if you aren't attractive, then no

hence why women always bitch about "emotional labor", because they hate having to listen to their non-chad bf's problems

girls think that cute guys are cute. the ones who say that they like depressed guys really mean,whether they know it or not; that they like cute guys who are a bit out of their league, but seem more attainable because of their mental health problems.

seethe you stinky incel

I read somewhere that women feel a lot less but show more, and men feel a lot more but show less.

On,y if they are depressed Chads and Tyrones

They don't even like it from Chad. Only the "his parents suicided in front of him and he was bummed for a day" depression is acceptable to them.

how did you faggots not /thread this sooner

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

>Source: read it somewhere at a certain point
It sounds like an impact font boomer meme you absolute retard.

C O P E

originiggerinofuck

they will bear it if it means they get to ride on Chad's dick on the reg.

says the literal loser autist living in his mom's basement lol yeah bud you totally gave her freedom. the only instance where you'd be giving freedom to her is your suicide.

Yeah, but they'll still resent it. The truth is that it is never attractive to them, ever.

I just want to kill women

Is that too much to ask?

Well I mean I read it somewhere and related to it so yeah

You related to it? How do you know how much women feel though? How many women have you actually interacted with your whole life? Don't count your mom.

I mean yeah I guess I relate. How many women? Let's see.. 1,2,3,4,5, those two lesbos, so yeah like 7

Girls like depressed cute guys, but depressed cute guys don't stand a chance to outgoing confident chads. There now you can /thread it

/thread

Stupid question. How can depression in a man be an attractive quality under any circumstance when youre supposed to be the provider? It's kind of cute in a girl and makes them strangely attractive tho.

Its not "strange" to be attracted to depressed girls, as the "providers" we see them as someone who actively needs someone to provide for them so we seek that weakness out (also if they become dependent they won't just randomly leave us)

yes yes YES i want to be the light in your life. i want to hold you and pet your hair.

This is why the Joe Rogan Experience should be banned

Be the light of my life pls femanon

>yes yes YES i want to be the light in your life. i want to hold you and pet your hair.
But Chad only, teehee.

okay...
lambly#2617

She did it, the absolute madwoman. Congratulations on your new abusive relationship where you do not receive any emotional fulfillment.

yes yes definitely yes especially if they have a superiority complex

Attached: 48dfef01-c049-4ec2-9ae6-901d09d7a24b.jpg (640x418, 64K)

No. Absolutely no. Why would anyone find something as pathetic as depression "attractive"? It literally just reduces you to a soulless automaton.

Sure, I can see why depression in a guy might not be attractive for most women, but why is it a complete turn off? Are women not able to empathize with other people? Especially if it's someone they initially liked. Don't you feel like helping someone you like or love?

I am starting to believe this

The only exception I've seen is when they want to be a "Good Person"(tm), so they hand out some platitude advice and call it a day. Here again, they don't give a shit about you. It's about them again.

i want to fix him

Attached: 1514699192278.jpg (539x807, 87K)

Shut up wretched tranny

>i don't like you so you're a tranny
typical neckbeard logic

>empathizing with someone means finding something conventionally unattractive sexy

Actually thats typical robot logic, but I like your style

Women don't like depressed good looking guys neither

well robot and neckbeard are interchangeable most of the time anyway

BECOME MICKEY MOUSED PILLED TO BECOME SKELETON

That's my point. Empathizing and giving sex is not the same. Otherwise one could be heartless for not wanting to dick a facially deformed 2/10. Sex is not a charity

>I empathize with you
>it's just that watching you have emotion disgusts me to the point where you're now a subhuman
I love how every roastie turns into an pro eugenics mega ancap-er as soon as her vagina is involved.

I don't give a shit about e-thots like Belle Delfine, but I'd do her in a heartbeat. Conversely I can feel bad for some fags but I still wouldn't fuck them

Even if you found him sexually attractive?

>I'd fuck a woman but not a man
Not even close to what I mean, you actual retard

what the fuck is mickey moused pilled?

and yet women chase violent, abusive men because they want to "fix them" but can't do the same for depressed men, the ones who would actually appreciate their help.

If I did find him sexually attractive, yeah, but then it wouldn't be because I feel bad for him but because he's attractive to me. I like some twinks and traps, but if they just sat around and bitched about oppression and transphobia I'd nope out of there