Chad Burnout General

>used to get pussy constantly
>would run through friend circles of tight teen pussy with your bros
>go on blunt rides after school with sluts
>day drink after school at bros house
>go to parties every weekend
>always excited about what new bitch i could smash/what party was coming up

I wasted 6 years in college getting a worthless degree. i graduated in 2015. im almost 30 and i still live with my parents. the self-loathing and sense of failure caused me to isolate myself which has made me intensely depressed and allowed my social skills to completely atrophy into nothing in the past few years. when i go outside i feel like every single person can sense that im a fucking loser and that im a failure and that my life is going nowhere. i honestly don't know what the happened or why my life got so unbelievably shitty in such a short amount of time. i have completely failed to make the transition into adulthood and responsibility and i can't justify playing catch up anymore.

Attached: 1567918969791.jpg (225x250, 8K)

ahh yes, the Jeremy Usborne syndrome

Attached: 0_jez.jpg (443x250, 28K)

i know what you mean kind of. when i was 21 i was excited that a friend would go to the bar with but he just cockblocked me and has his own friends. i tried going out by myself it didn't work anxiety happened and when i worked at the grocery also. i bagged then started pushing carts.

the fuck you doin on this board, chad? hahwhhwhahhahwhww

i literally have nowhere else to go

You sound like a total faggot bro (just sayin')

Attached: 1556388151503.jpg (1152x1440, 168K)

What did you get a degree in m8?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA LOSER

Stop making threads trying to reference me, faggot. You know nothing about me, and you're a loser for obsessing over someone like me.

You don't understand anything about how I feel about things and you never will. Just stop

i burned out physically but i kept my eye on the ball. got my mba now i get paid. sux to be u chad shouldve spent less time at frat parties and more times in the books. maybe you can reach out to the "connections" you made in your frat!

hahaha suck my dick

polisci
you'll never be me shitbag
I didn't join a frat i was "too cool for that"

Just bee yourself, Chad and have sum confidence

take lsat score in 99th percentile and go to harvard law youll make bank

I don't want to be you, bitch. Go concentrate on your own shit instead of me

dude id have to go into ~250k of debt to HOPEFULLY get a biglaw job. I don't know if its worth it man. I don't think I have the work ethic to do anything besides "get by" and wait for death anymore

lol i was clowning you for being a loser nobody actually hires people from their frat

this board isn't big enough for the both of us, faggot. quit trying to ride my wave.

You are so lame. And nothing you post on here changes my mind about anything. Go do something else.

You are so fucking creepy. And know nothing about

big law is pretty easy to get if you're t14. i went to cornell and got big law and i was at the bottom of the class. not to mention if you get into hls you can get money at the t14 likely a full from uva. but this is all moot because you could never get above a 150 on the lsat lmfao

Okay. While that's an interesting thing to study, in general it doesn't translate that well to the current job market. However, you've got a degree and some experience with analytics, so try going that route.

You're a creepy faggot and a bigger loser than you imagine

isn't the workweek like 80-100 hours? i dunno maybe i'll take the LSAT

you can't tear me down i've lived a better life than you even if you were reborn 5 times

Maybe you'll fuck off and kill yourself, which would be best for the world

^ this. Stop befriending this Chad

I don't give a fuck about your life. You need to stay out of mine

How is any of this Chad shit though. You literally ruined your life due to mindless hedonism. You're just a degenerate cumbrain.

nah more like 60. take a practice test. its a hard test. also since you are 30 by the time you graduate youll be 33 itll be hard to get biglaw because they dont want to invest in old people

>what is a burnout

Burnout for what though? Was it really that hard to do everything that would satisfy your short-term needs? You've always been a lazy fuck, that's all there is to it. You wouldn't have been able to continue that lifestyle in your late 20s because people your age have their life together and wouldn't entertain your childish mentality.

What are you so judgemental about? Do your own fucking thing and leave others alone

Yea im just lazy desu. thanks for the (yous) pal

thanks for the bumps samefaggot

People can see the thread. It doesn't matter. Relaying the message was the important thing

soooo basically you were a stupid faggot and now you feel too bad for yourself to get your act together.

no sympathy lmao

>tfw use to weigh 210 pounds and have 9 percent body fat
>now 150 pound skelly because I quit working out a year ago
>never tried in uni, just fucked sluts 24/7
>now I'm 29 and work at a shitty car wash, but at least I'm a manager
>shit pay
>see all the losers I went to school with making bank nowadays
>just moved back in with my mom to save up money for real estate properties
>at least I have a go
>but she probably thinks I'm pathetic living with my mom

Where do I go from here? Should I get back on steroids and get jacked again? Forget my real estate dreams and rent a shitty house the rest of my life?

You could apply to some paper pushing gig loosely related to your shit degree and have your life in order right quick
Jow Forums is for real losers not sexhavers having a bad day
get the fuck out

i honestly don't feel qualified to give you advice man. just stay out of debt and don't knock any bitches up

>bad day
try 4 fucking years
>inb4 my whole life
yea its still gay. thanks for tuning in

Sucks for you OP. If it makes you feel better, I'm a 24 yo KV, make 90k a year and have my own house, but still feel empty like you.

>grew up Chad McNormie
>lost virginity at 14 to latina gf
>had a harem of scene girls in high school because I was a skinny goth twink
>played first string wide receiver freshman year
>got a blowjob from best friend's milf mom at 17 (never told him because he's still my best friend)
>despite never really trying, graduated in the top 1% of my school and got valedictorian
>graduation speech was literally "just be urself bro"
>the recession and housing crisis hits hard
>parents go bankrupt
>couldn't find job due to lack of experience
>couldn't go to college due to lack of money
>friends all distance themselves from me and continue their lives
>started drinking and using Perc and Oxy
>suicidally depressed
>gain weight
>become a reclusive robot
>now I'm here
Well I've lost all the weight I gained and finally quit drinking and using. Hopefully gonna go to a trade school later this year and get my life on track.

Attached: me irl.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Actually I think Chad burnout syndrome is pretty common among good looking men. Basically you get pussy, validation and favors handed to you on a platter and as a result you grow lazy, spoilt, complacent and unambitious. Your friends begin to settle down or ditch you because you fucked their gfs.

Then as you get older you realize you havent established any solid roots in terms of family or career and as you get older the female offers and gravy trains dry up. Women start resenting you and sue you for all the things they bought you when you were a virile young Chad. You often end up developing a drink problem or substance abuse and you end up marrying some ugly SEAmonkey who just wants a green card at 55 out of loneliness and desperation. I have seen this happen to many a former Chad.

>land 18 year old pussy once when I was 30 on OKC
>cashest shit ever
>another opportunity comes up but I was with someone and moralfag'd out at the last minute
>recently went on a couple dates with an 18yo but she ended up turning me down
Don't ever waste an opportunity to fuck the lowest legal age you can. The pussy is absolutely amazing and sex with anyone 20 and up is mediocre at best. I fucking miss it. I'm tired of matching 25-45yo roasts.

I'd knock back a few with you
at least you probably have some interesting stories unlike most robots

I used to think my life wasn't worth living, because everyone who was going to do something was already doing it. I used those exact words: why bother playing catch up?

It's worth playing catch up, user. You can make it better.

yea but think about all that pussy you got brah

Attached: pussy 2.jpg (3264x2448, 517K)

you're gonna make it pal.

>first paragraph
spot on
>second paragraph
not gonna happen

thanks for the words of encouragement :') originally

Kill yourself nobody wants you here or outside of the internet.

All I can say is suck on it