Like, how is this physically possible?

Like, how is this physically possible?

Attached: 1543456637887.jpg (720x720, 42K)

Pol shirt. Mmmhkay bye.

eat shitty food, drink sugary drinks and ride cock to burn calories

Instaboner i need to see this in action

God I wish l was that girl

Why? Her lower half looks gross

ew what is this liposuction shit

by winning the genetic lottery

>Why
I'll tell you why with this picture

Attached: 1567933617074.jpg (759x1024, 80K)

I like petite and or thicc girls, not this in between shit

No clue, but I know a girl shaped similar. Is she tall? Pic related is 5foot 11inches.

Attached: DA35562D-B363-4EB0-9529-8E3E4E921254.jpg (1440x1411, 182K)

this girl looks normal and cute. the girl op posted obviously just eats like shit and got liposuction to hide her sagging belly.

I was thinking girl in OP may have had some type of fat transfer but I am not sure. But I have known a few tall girls who end up curvaceous.

Attached: FF30D038-2299-4283-88B4-A870F6A6BE13.jpg (720x960, 98K)

These girls look like they fuck Chad guys.

Onions in our food, girls pissing birth control in the water supply and fluoride

you mean how she got such big hips? riding cocks like a crackhead getting his next hit thats how. the female body realise that you get boned by chad and alters your body structure so you can carry his baby more properly thus the wide hips.

She definetly copulates with fine upstanding inner city gentelmen of the african american persuasion.

Have you bots forgotten that photoshop exists? This is so clearly photoshopped, sorry to ruin your "perfect body" facade.

Fuck I wish her insta didn't go down
She does. And sells the videos, too.

chemicals in the water
same reason american women have significantly larger breasts than euros, even when accounting for being fat

She literally had ribs removed

It called a mirror, shitbird.