>I like waking up early
>I have good work ethic
Weaknesses:
>people seem to instinctively distrust me
>I am slow
>I have a bad memory
>I stutter
>I cant multitask
Now, what is good career path for someone like this?

Attached: AW1586048_00.gif (370x300, 128K)

>physically able bodied
>Good work ethic
>Stupid
Sounds like youd be good working in a warehouse

Those jobs are being replaced by machines.

janitor. origoele

Attached: 1564204288188s.jpg (237x250, 7K)

Programming. You just learn by doing it a lot

Not OP, but how do exactly I learn it? I am two months in and still feels like I can't even form basic array programs without looking it up

Attached: 1568113321718.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

And? Any job someone stupid can get without talking is getting replaced by machines. Either fix your stutter and work in a call center or just keep moving between jobs that are getting replaced. Chances are not all of them will be gone during your lifetime.

Fuck thats depressing. Do you think I can be a cop?

>People seem to instinctively distrust me
>Bad memory
>Stupid
Good luck getting through police academy.
If you live in Detroit or Chicago or somewhere else they're understaffed maybe they'll take you. Alternatively since you claim to have a good work ethic maybe you could find a job as an excelmonkey.

I live in California. LA and Long Beach are always trying to get minority officers

The military will take you.

Are you a minority? If so you're in luck. In fact, due to affirmative action you could probably just apply for anything you have even a basic understanding of and get in despite your weaknesses, especially in California.

What kind of career gives the best quality of life for someone who will do that long term?

Thats pretty much how I got my current job. Manager thought I spoke spanish.

Some kind of intelligence or administrative. Those guys sit in offices all day doing mundane tasks (not difficult), and getting all the benefits.

What level of education do I need? I will be getting my associates degree in business administration this semester. Should I just stick with it and finish or is that good enough? Should I change my degree to history and do ROTC?

I just enlisted, if you want to go through all that, that's another process entirely. OP would just need to talk to a recruiter and so long as he's fit and doesn't have a criminal history, he's good. But the officer track is something I don't have information about.

Being my gf (bf)

I google shit all the time lol. Even array stuff and ive use them a million times.

Google Learn how to code in 2019 medium. That's the guide I used and it had a lotta good stuff in there. You don't gotta do the whole thing, you can come back and pick some stuff out every now and then.

Personal projects are a really good way to learn. Maybe a shitty game or website. Just something where you'll get stuck on stuff and have to problem solve through.

Literally every "strenght" you seem to think you have is cancelled by the other ones. Your problem is that you're stupid. I hope your happy at least. I recommend janitor

we seem very similar user. I'm going in to plumbing I recommend you pick a trade as well.