Calling youtubers

I just got a premium whitepages account, so i can look up any youtuber who's name and age is known. any youtubers you want me to look up for them?

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/8BITQUICK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nevermind. shit, i forgot doxxing is against the rules. i dont know how to delete threads. shit.

AMBERLYNN REID PLS OP IM BEGGING YOU

It's not doxxing if you don't post the numbers. Just record the calls

Call chris chan

Attached: images (2).jpg (200x227, 8K)

i did it to a few youtubers so far. William Osman for one.

*tv noises* - uh, helloo?
>Is this william?
... yeah ?
>osman?
yeah.
>the youtube guy?
yeah
>uh, hi i've just been calling youtubers who i know by looking them up in whitepages.
he then gets noticeably pissed and tells me to not call "a fucking youtubers phone number"
>i start to apologize and be like "dude i - fuck man. i didnt know it was that bad."
yeah. its bad.
>how creepy?
like... 9/10 creepy dude.

it seriously kind of disillusioned me to youtubers in general. seriously. its like they're pissed that a non celebrity is even attempting to interact with them. FUCKING BEETHOVEN used to regularly receive people at his door (and he didnt even live in a mansion with staff, he just lived in a flat). God. i feel like celebs and ecelebs are basically in their own exclusive little social class.

i got it. only one match, in VA, 37 years old. i cant post it here because of the rules but ill call him and record it.

user, nobody likes having strangers call them. Ever. You're an idiot

it happens to me every once in a while and i love it. im not even lonely IRL. I have my fair share of friends and whenever i get a wrong number i always talk for at least 5 minutes.

Alright good

Tell him to join the kekistan rebellion

Are you an American? Because us Americans distrust friendly strangers on the phone.

Especially if they're Indian

yeah bro i grew up in america. it must just be my upbringing, and i must have just got lucky with the few internet personalities who i have seeked out because i happened to be in the area and just wanted to be friendly.

the first time, i called clifford stoll of mathematics fame. the dude was immediately friendly and then proceeded talked my ear off for twenty minutes until his wife called him off the phone.

the second time, i was in wyoming and i decided to show up to matt whittman's church for mass. i showed up 30 minutes early and when i walked in nobody was there. First thing i see is him, and i introduce myself as a fan and happened to be in the area. first thing he does is shake my hand, sit me down, and ask me where im from. Then he made a specific effort to include me in conversation for any group conversation that ensued until i had to leave. i specifically asked if it was creepy that i "tracked him down". he said no, it was actually really cool.

my family has always had a positive cold call culture. any time we received any call or visit from a stranger we talked with them and learned about them.

i guess i was just sheltered about this topic.

You sound very friendly. I'm sorry for my rudeness. Life has made me cynical

i dont know why celebs get mad when they get phone calls. how does that invade privacy at all just hang up the phone and stop being an asshole to people that pay your rent

this is the cutest thing i have ever read in my entire life user

Alexis Wolze, 24, Utah

Call her and tell her that the way she treated me many, many years ago changed my life, that her kindness towards an outsider made my time at school tolerable and that I never forgot her name. She is a small time Twitch/YouTuber now and I have no business reconnecting and invading her life but I want to remind her that her kindness towards the strange, smelly poor kid made the hostility at home a little more bearable.

i would have acted startled and said something like "oh... youre the first one to get mad so i didnt see the issue. [INSERT FAMOUS YOUTUBER] was really cool about it" knock him down a few notches

no need to apologize fren. its just im quite insecure. i could brag 9 ways to Sunday about my accomplishments and general living situation. i honestly feel fucking blessed to be me, as unbeleivably fucking up my own ass that is. but relatively minor social toe-stubbs REALLY have effect me. The whole osman interaction made me feel heart-wrenchingly horrible for a solid 30 minutes. i couldn't stop thinking about it. like "am i really creepy? fuck. i cant be that creepy. can i?"

this would have been a good one but i cant think on my toes like that.

will do. maybe ill make this a recurring thread. "ill call anyone you want and deliver a message"

Attached: file.png (1749x1395, 151K)

Austin McConnell. Can you tell him he's really inspired me to stop being a lazy ass and actually pursue my interests and shit. He seems really sweet in a goofy, creative kinda way. Watching him rant about random ass shit always puts a smile on my face.

DO IT PLEASE. if you could record the conversations that would be so dope but transcribing them is fun too.

This is a good play actually. "Well Pewdiepie thought it was funny, we talked for like an hour and he sent me free merch why are you such a little pussy."

i already tried to call him before because he was one of the few people who's name was obvious. a recurring theme im seing is that they have several numbers, sometimes one only one digit higher than the other.

Attached: file.png (1465x1095, 115K)

?

who wants me to call ethan. what should i say?

Attached: file.png (1393x1082, 116K)

Can you call Onision and tell him the wetland people are coming?

This too

say this is papa johns here to reposes your house you have 5 days to send 800 bitcoin to an undisclosed location we will leave on a piece of tissue paper in your mailbox.

read the first few lines from the bee movie script

Fuck. all the numbers arent responding. but one goes right to voicemail.

>criminal records (1)

Attached: 1503106990275s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

It requires an extra shekel to see any of the records.

fuck it. to avoid being a hypocrite I'm inviting everybody in this thread to call me at my personal phone number. just [630] don't [272] post it [2695] around.

called you dude lmao

i'd call you but i'm not american and it'd probably cost me to do so

Find Gangstalker and conspiracy youtubers and call them telling them you're an undercover agent trying to save them and that they need to get out soon before the gang-stalkers arrive.
(Probably shouldnt actually do that. That may or may not be harassment)

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 13K)

/devilish/

i like you evil user.

op you sounded cute :3 was shy so i hung up

oregano original the birds i prefer are pidgeonal

Attached: file.png (557x557, 636K)

i didnt actually call you but nice try making us think a girl called you.

anyways ethan number leak when! :D

clever. can't. its against the rules.

Just called and OP is not a fag- cool dude that knows how to hold a conversation.

Yeah I just spoke to Op I want to suck his pp now

Hey OP have you talked to chris chan yet?

the middle number works, but goes right to voicemail.

Hey OP, really though, could you call Onision?

i tried. no results. some of the more famous people know how to get all their info off the web.

What about Lainey?

>Lainey
sorry man, US only.

Can you do SkyJacc?
youtube.com/user/8BITQUICK

Now that I think about it, it's sad that most people aren't this friendly. Now people are unused to friendliness and become paranoid of anyone initiating conversation. Maybe the world would be a nicer place if more people were like you.

I'm kinda confused, are americans required to be in this database or what? Or is it the kinda bullshit where you get put in there automatically and have to send them a letter or whatever to get out?

c-can I save your number for when Im feeling bad?

I wouldn't feel offended by that if I were you. The guy probably had some bad experience with harassment before. He also probably gets recognised and approached daily so it makes sense that he wants to be left alone while he's home.