My discord friend is out for some days and now i have no one to talk to

my discord friend is out for some days and now i have no one to talk to

Attached: very sad.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Talk to yourself, you might find out youre a pretty cool guy to hang out with

Stop voluntarily using spyware retard

it's impossible to be anonymous anymore, just embrace it

There's always ways to remain anonymous, it's just slightly more difficult, what your saying is just a cop out

>spyware
what
you mean discord? since when is it spyware?

nobody is spying on you retard
take your meds

Imagine being this much of a retard, discord admits in its own privacy policy that it collects private user data and the fact that you can't access its source code, also ontop of that it uses a process logger which is a fucking spyware feature

Only open source softwares allow you to access the source code, literally anything collects user data, your fucking toilet collects user data, and the process logger is made to see if you are playing a game, what are they supposed to do against you with it? Even if they read your messages, as long as you don't send criminal stuff or your fucking bank account nothing will ever happen.

one thing i hate about you fucking schizos is how narcissistic you retards are
nobody gives a shit about you, nobody is watching you
paranoid idiots

While yes it collects data, I specified private user data like all messages, all images, all voice chat data, etc. which has been stated in email correspondences that they have been asked by the government to share that data you goddamn shill

Keep being brainwashed into believing that you are completely safe and free to say whatever you want and give up more and more rights like the cattle you are

and what the fuck is the government going to do with your dick pics? its more likely someone would find your password than the fbi reading the shit you send. It's more likely you get shot by a random person than the fbi reading it

It is genuinely baffling to me how stupid you are, the issue isn't what they can do with your information, which is a problem, but the simple fact that you are under constant surveillance and have no privacy anymore, if your ok with that then you are the perfect type of cattle the government is looking for or watching I should say

Who gives shit you fucking autist. then just use fucking IRC

Not him, but you are literally being watched and recorded everywhere you go. Your computer and phone are always listening to you and watching you if the camera isn't covered. There is literally nothing you can do to protect yourself against the government.

If you are so concerned with privacy you should get off the internet, never register anything with your name, never go to hospitals, never vote, never buy things with credit card, basically go live in the woods. If the government were so good at spying people and finding out things they don't like, prisons would be filled with pedos and potential mass shooters.

I genuinely hate your type the type that lets governments and company's take away privacy and rights for the rest of us just because "Who cares it will never affect me" You are the bottom of the barrel scum

So instead of ever trying to actually fix the problem I just try and separate and put the problem on everyone else and hope and pray that they will never reach me again, which is a pathetic hope because the government will eventually reach you no matter what

alright, tell me what you can do to fix the problem

how exactly are you fixing the problem? kek

you are not special enough or interesting enough to be worth spying on anymore than the average retard, you schizo narcissist

Well for starters I won't willingly give out my information to websites and applications that I know are just going to monitor me and sell my information

do you think websites ask for your information?

And what are you doing just worsening the problem by letting them know that they can just do whatever they want to you without you ever caring or getting even the least bit angry at them

nope, im just not dumb enough to share any vital personal information over the internet. if anything i'm wasting their resources.

Depending on the website it might ask for some information but your right I was using that to try and exaggerate the problem my bad

Well depending on the application it might find a way to get your personal info either way whether you gave it out or not, but that is a good first step never share anything to personal

post a server, i might talk with you a little bit