Last thread.

Links:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
archive.fo/S27y3
sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/dnm-buyers-bible.10728/

Rule 1)
Be comfy
Rule 2)
Hide posts you don't like. Seething helps no-one.
Rule 3)
All drugs are welcome. Don't pretend you're not a degenerate because you don't do [thing], but don't consider yourself superior because you do it either.

/dg/ Papa Shulgin edition
How's everyone feel going into friday?

Attached: PapaShulgin.jpg (448x384, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRyMoyRPrr8
archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning-HowToBustFreeOfAllWeaknessUsingTheLostSecretsOfSupremeSurvival_201711
startingstrength.com/get-started
startingstrengthmirror.fandom.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DmFunqf2Iaboey7chNqjqAhVa_aLNXg
youtube.com/user/AasgaardCo/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=8
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
mealpreponfleek.com/macro-calculator/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiblkvkAHWM
juliacameronlive.com/basic-tools/morning-pages/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fentanyl_analogues
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn i miss psyches but my family is watching me like a hawk now fuck fuck

move out senapi

>got APHP and Hexen in the mail
>just did some meth and NEP today
>was going to try plugging 5-meo-dmt hcl tomorrow or smoking DMT
after my expeirence vaping today i kinda got it down but still don't know i'm doing it well enough to use it with DMT.

I have 3 thc (25mg) pills
Tomorrow's gonna be /comfy/
Feelsbadman, I wish my parents understood psyches.

>bedtime j
Listening to one piece ops
>CRAZY CRAZY RAINBOW STAR

Hope everyone's having a good night

Attached: 1497234586023.jpg (354x286, 15K)

I was looking into hexen a number of years ago. Just read that it got scheduled this year so now I'm reading the DEAs drug National drug threat assessment. I guess hexen is the second most seized cathinone this year which is surprising I thought it was very obscure.

new chapter tomorrow!

there's still people that offer it, and i think it's still got a rep. china banned it though so its more obscure, think its euro labs making it. The chinks keep banning chems and the ones they come out iwith are just worse and worse.

boys I need help, so I was talking with this girl who is a friend of a friend. This girl is really attractive and she told me she wants to do coke with me. Now i've never done coke, most drugs i've had in me is weed and lsd. Do I do coke with this girl or not.

I get that it sounds like bait however coke seems kinda scary to me, never done it before and i've heard some fucked up things

Do her one better and hit a big line of fent

Start of the war!

Buy it off the darknet or else you'll be snorting about 90-100% "not coke".

While you're at it get meth instead, coke is overrated. Just lie to her and say it's coke. She won't know the difference if she buys it off the street, and you'll be able to fuck for 5 hours straight.

What drugs should I do this weekend? I'm down with mixing. Not gonna kill myself though.

Here's what I've got in store:
>meth
>mdma
>dmt freebase
>dry sift hash
>ketamine
>klonopin
>lsd
>tma2
>DOB
>DOI
>2C-C
>harmala extract
>hopefully getting some DET

I think that's it.. Might be forgetting something.

/addygang/: AND THE HEAT GOES ON edition

Just about out of my scrip, I get more on the 17th. Bought and chugged a whole box of Sudafed a week ago to get sharp again. The burnout has settled in, and after fifteen years of braining myself with stims I think I need a break.

I am done for.

Do not be like me, lads; take your script as directed and always use the minimum dose.

Attached: 16973438.jpg (267x181, 9K)

yeah the guy I normally get my other shit from buys coke off the dark net as well and he uses that shit so it should be clean enough. Still though this shit is expensive however this is the opportunity of a life time, my luck with women is nonexistent at best.

He may still be cutting it, or he could be buying the cheap/cut stuff off the dn.

He should have access to meth though. It's way cheaper, more potent, and lasts much longer. Tbh it's less harmful as well. If nothing else try to get a little of each and mix a little meth in with it. Cocaine is an expensive disappointment.

I think my biggest nightmare is getting hooked to any of this stuff, lsd and weed have been a recreational habit of mine but never really used anything else. My guy 100% has meth, might take you up on the idea to mix in a small amount. Hopefully this doesn't kill me.

Drank a whole bottle of delsym, music suggestions?

Attached: 3595_ytyNsFVu.png (600x600, 170K)

Gotta make a judgment call for yourself. If you think you'll get addicted and become a junkie, might be best to stick to the coke. It's way less addicting imo, but only because it's expensive and less rewarding.

I'll add one thing, you will almost certainly not kill yourself. Meth is caustic, so if it's actual good shit, snorting it will hurt so bad that you won't be able to snort a lethal dosage. But obviously start with a very small dose - pure, racemic crystal is very powerful, and you don't need much. Start with a pile the size of a grain of rice. This is assuming he has good meth. If it's bad/dirty meth, don't touch it, that shit will kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRyMoyRPrr8

What is the finest way to enjoy some high class weed?

Attached: 1568153988333.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

>Psychedelics experiences made me believe in Animism
Is this the onset of schizophrenia lads?

Attached: 9792-9556-9233.png (112x112, 16K)

ok so you start with some acid, smoke a lil dmt then a couple hours in drop 2c-c and mdma, keep redosing until the psychs fade a little, shoot K, smoke the hash, keep shooting K then do a DMT+K shot.. come down a little, some kpins to chill a bit, maybe sleep a couple hours then start shooting the meth

I've never injected before and I don't think I'll start.. But doesn't sound bad other than that. I would take kpin for the whole session. Makes mixing less risky. 2c-c and mdma sounds like a nice combo though. Might as well do a line of meth on top of that.

I'd keep stims and psychs/mdma/k separate but you might as well.
kpin + psychs is cool, but you will need a higher dose
dmt+k with some weed is my favorite of all the things i've done, snort like 200mg K then quickly smoke as much DMT as you can before you hole.

Yeah, K + dmt is a great combo. Makes it much easier to break through in my experience. I don't go for the K hole, dmt is much more powerful. Psychs + stims is risky, but mdma brings my energy levels down a lot, so I don't usually take it without a stim

the dnm link doesnt work for me

Would it be considered offensive if I told someone to stop trying to hide their accent when talking to me? I feel like they are hiding a part of themselves and i am shit with trusting people so I need to see someone's authentic self

I cant fucking go outside
ive been off benzos for about a year now, havent really gone outside during that time due to crippling anxiety and paranoia.
I used to have a normal fucking life, a job, a girlfriend, and friends.
guess im just an addict right?

thinking about getting on benzos again pls give advice

Attached: ak74u.png (256x128, 17K)

See a doctor or some shit man idk

This shit right here is why I'm never touching psychs. Half the people who take them come out the other side buttfuck retarded and believing any crackpot theory they stumble upon.

might take this opportunity to ask for some advice
i've been addicted the last 6~ years and used whenever i could, preferably opiates and benzos and never really saw any issue with it, it was amazing to get high and i didnt really care for the consequences, but recently, a month ago or so, i really started to look at myself and my life and realized that i've been heading down a deep dark hole
i've decided to try to improve my life; get a good relationship with my family, take care of myself and actually fight for the goals im striving for
now the question: does a life like this have any room for drugs? i sure LOVE to get high and it has been a big part of my life, but ive done some dumb shit because of it
is it possible to use drugs somewhat responsibly while having a decent life? seeing as i now am striving for a good life and am alot less reckless towards myself maybe it would be possible to use whenever time is given for it, but still, history tells me that drugs will take its toll on my life

Attached: 1510447916588.jpg (1024x1365, 233K)

Both of my brothers use drugs MASSIVELY more than me and are vastly more successful. It's about
1) Having a shitton of infintesimally small, achievable goals
2) Using drugs as a reward rather than a substitute
3) Not having untreated ADD, lel

You'll have to quit for the time it takes to get whatever major milestone you set yourself, then use once every 10 days until the next milestone.

Once you're where you want to be, going HARRDDDDDDD once a week is no problem.

Basically it's about training your brain to associate doing well with pleasure.

thanks user, saved that text, feels like good advice
to be honest i recently ordered som kratom online, but whatever, its on its way as we speak, so we will see how that goes. though i would use it to lower my cravings
>Using drugs as a reward rather than a substitute
think this is the key here, ill make sure to actually achieve something before using anything hard again, and just with that thought in mind i feel like getting some shit done, lmao
thanks again

>tfw acid trip ends
hate waiting now so i can take it again

You're welcome.
Another HUGE factor in getting ahead when stuck using is HARD exercise.

I recommend either Convict Conditioning (home) or Starting Strength (Gym).

Not only are you gonna feel better, hard exercise also has a very tangible effect on the way your neurons work, your personality and how you react to stress and frustration.

Shit's gonna re-wire your reward pathways pretty thoroughly and you'll find that getting high is massively more fun whenever you end up doing it.
archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning-HowToBustFreeOfAllWeaknessUsingTheLostSecretsOfSupremeSurvival_201711

startingstrength.com/get-started
startingstrengthmirror.fandom.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DmFunqf2Iaboey7chNqjqAhVa_aLNXg
youtube.com/user/AasgaardCo/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=8

i really appriciate your time and good advice
actually i've tried to do some simple exercises, mainly situps and pushups, but simply because duruing my last binge i lost alot of weight (somewhat intentionally) and i saw my muscles werent as big as i wanted them to be
but i feel now once im without my excessive fat i might aswell start eating right and build some muscles instead
but now i feel like a got a little boost in my somewhat lacking motivation, maybe its the 'wrong' sort of motivation to think it will lead to a better drug experience, but hey, if it works it works!

Is DMT after a shot a bad idea?

Not a good idea imo but some people drink before doing DMT because of the pre-DMT anxiety, you know what i mean.

Live or dead pathogens?
If it's live you'll probably uh.
Uhm.
Yeah nah don't.

Or do you mean booze? Should be okay.
Oh yeah.
Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
One Meal A Day is the easiest way to build muscle without getting fat or going for excessively complicated diets.
mealpreponfleek.com/macro-calculator/
Here if you wanna engineer it a little more.

How many of you boys have HPPD or experience visual snow? I quit weed 2 weeks ago and if I close my eyes I still see psycadelic shit.

ive recently decided to try to actually take any helping hand that is reaching out to me, any good advice is quite possibly the best resource we humans have, so yes, i would love to
but to stay OT; i have thought about psychs recently and remember that in my youth they were actually fun experiences that in return gave me alot of good knowledge or wtf you can call it
but the last 4 years or so all psychs have been a different level of hell (tip: dont take rc-psychs on a fent wd, lol)
would it be worth revisiting to try to gain the long lasting benefits and if so, how do i do so without meeting the medusa-like creature who seems to be the messanger of satan himself

Do you take 600mg over the course of many hours or all within two hours or so?
Robofen gels I mean.

anyone else feel sad when coming down from an acid trip?

I'm really tempted to buy a 0.25 baggie of meth just to try. Is this a bad idea?

Ye, it's the one thing I hate about LSD. It's such a weird comedown and it lasts a really long time.

>how do i do so without meeting the medusa-like creature who seems to be the messanger of satan himself
Should fix itself gradually t b h.
>(tip: dont take rc-psychs on a fent wd, lol)
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>ive recently decided to try to actually take any helping hand that is reaching out to me, any good advice is quite possibly the best resource we humans have, so yes, i would love to
NICE!

Oh.
Yet another thing.
Morning routine.

Start the morning as follows:
-Room temperature glass of water
-5 minutes of reading from a philosophy/spiritual/poetry book (Paper or dedicated reader device preferable if possible)
-5 minutes meditation
-Tai Chi or stretching

This way, you're starting the day primed for action and in a peaceful disposition with your mind being given time to gradually wake up and tune itself to a good frequency (if you forgive the hippy terminology).
youtube.com/watch?v=OiblkvkAHWM

You can also replace the reading step with doing something called Morning Pages.
juliacameronlive.com/basic-tools/morning-pages/

Coming down from LSD feels kinda like trying to get rid of a guest who's overstayed his welcome and won't get the hint desu.

Will prozac cause me to not feel the effects of mdma? What about lsd?

mdma wont work, lsd will but diminished
inb4 someone says serotonin syndrome. FUCK OFF YOU'RE WRONG

Anyone have experience with DXM? I'm a loser with no access to good drugs like weed. I've always avoided "legal highs" (eg DXM, nutmeg, DPH) because they seem dangerous, but I've been drinking a lot of alcohol, and I figure it can't be worse than that.

Currently deciding whether to get pass-out drunk tonight or take a few hundred mg of DXM. Is it addictive? Will the effects go away after a day? Pls respond I'm scared of drugs but crave an altered mental state and I'm worried for my liver on alcohol.

Attached: 1397521650601.jpg (921x845, 195K)

Don't start with disso if you have no experience with drugs lol, also don't touch deliriants (DPH, nutmeg, datura)

Well I hardly have many choices. I did take 250mg of dph after getting really drunk once, but all I felt after waking up was nausea, vertigo, and dinner overall out-of-itness. Pretty fun I'd do it again but the long term side effects scare me. Alcohol is also a drug. And I tried weed once, I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had access.

I'm getting tired of ingesting thousands of extra calories from alcohol, and being hungover for entire days, so I'm looking to replace it with something.

>no access
How so? You're using one of the best ways to access drugs right now

Smoke a blunt or 2, preferably with honey berry backwoods (personal preference) and then after you get settled with that take the roach and put it in the bong. Fun times.

Don't take DXM with alcohol in your system

Someone redpill me on the red pill robofen and if 600mg will make me hurl. I'm in a situation where I don't want to draw attention to myself, but I still want to go to space.
Would 400 or 500 be safer in terms of not voming?
I'm 225 lbs.

Why? I've done it hundreds of times. Its a comfy combo

Don't even joke around with meth or other hardcore stuff dude, the comedown is horrible, coke has a 15/30 min "good" high but it's not physically adictive or fucked up like meth
t. guy that did 4/5 grams in two days but stopped just like it was cofffe, yes the meth and speed high is much better but the coke comedown is nothing, NOTHING compared to other stims, just, get coke and blow a gram in like 3 hours, you'll be hyped and feel good, you won't feel your nose but it's fucking dope bro,trust me it's worth it if you do it

you're overthinking it man

snorting coke is such a waste. cook it up and it might compete with crystal.
>meth is fucked up, but coke is not
you sound brainwashed by media propaganda. meth is barely anything more than regular amphetamine.

Oh I'm all to aware, and it only gets worse as you said.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fentanyl_analogues
RC's in themsleves arent inherently dangerous if made properly but just banning the safer and safer ones only has gone to exacerbate the issues such as MDMA, LSD etc.

Plus cocaine damages your heart tissues

What this guys said^ coke is cut to shit. Clean it yourself too if you really wanna gt your rocks off.
also coke loving manic bpd girls are all fun and games until they aren't. Tread lightly.

>APHP and Hexen came yesterday
>trying APHP today
smells like fucking cat piss ugh
vaping this must be fucking disgusting

Holy fuck user thats a lot of good shit, I love hearing/seeing peoples collections. That all seems like really fun stuff. Did you test your DOx or do you just have a really reliable connect?

Is chemestry and other shit man, coke block the neurotransmitter, meth makes it blow up in excess, so you feel more euphoria. dude, I tried meth and in 3 minutes of having it I could feel it affect me in everyway possible, and now I am doing coke and it's way more casual and chill comedown, like honestly I'm not shilling or trying to convince anybody but coke is literally more healthy for you

Ugh you should see mine...got tons of benzos, psychs, lysergs, now cathinones
only thing i don't have is opioids

just stick to known drugs and not some shitty substances that are supposed to "mimic" some other drug, it's literally publicity and shit is not true man. I tried and it made my heart go fast, had some sort of panic attack, had to take a warm shower thinking I would die, the did a lot of benzos, which are completely fine RC'S because they aren't so different and work great

>coke is literally more healthy for you
doubt that but I'm too lazy to look for studies right now

Hey I was kinda there. I just stopped caring. I still do stuff like work and school but besides that I just sit here and tantalize about novel compounds I want in my body. Benzos only make you feel okay about the hole you are in and dig you deeper, would advise against unless you really need something everyday just to function in which case I would try self medicating with .25 g of phenibut up to three times daily.

Really? Whenever I get done tripping I feel well sated on that kinda experience for a while.

I've tried the dob. 24 hours of amph-like psych.. Good shit imo

Yeah probably a good idea. Honestly usually just do a half mil of clonazolam in the evening, helps me relax/sleep. Taper it down occasionally too. Did you see that one intervention episode with that guy who was addicted to snorting bath salts(presumably APVP)? He was fuckin nuts.

Did not test it, bought from dn, but everything about it matches what I read online. I've never gotten the wrong thing from there.

Making edibles for one rn fren, can't wait to get comfy.

Attached: 1549868813020.gif (499x374, 712K)

Dude I found some place online that sold shit like that and I thought "Bingo" that's all I need,this shit is going to be the best shit ever, I'm going to get high and enjoy myself,you know? the usual stuff
> nearly got a heart attack
> finished almost all in one day
> barely could sleep
Just because wikipedia says it's nearly the same stuff it's not, honestly, I got mad, because bro it was all physical no mental euphoria or extra dopamine or shit, only thing worth it? 4-MPH and alcohol, you can get shitfaced, take some pills then be normal and happy as fuck, I did it on my birthday and had a great time man, but I am telling you it's not worth it

List? and lol fuck opiates. i actually have 480 mg of hydro from a surgery and I dont think I'm ever gonna touch it, didnt even need it for recovery/pain management. If I ever wanna do opiates itll be when I'm okay with or gonna die in the next decade.

GratefulyDead?
or what market

lmao same

i am baking 10 firecrackers and you? its lazy but ill have this on backup plus phenibut for almost two weeks

I tried some opiate "blend" type stuff from some dude and it just made me sick hah. Fuck it. I'll come up with a list in a minute, just gotta edit out some stuff, I try to keep an inventory so I don't have to go digging around.

Whats the difference between DMT and 5-meo-DMT? Are the extraction processes different?

Yeah he legit af

Well while make yours I'll list mine as its rather sparse
THC in various forms of wax tincture and infused honey, half O of mushies, a hanful of grams of phenibut remaining, .2 g MDA, .1g MDMA, 20 tabs of some lysergamide, 1 mystery xtc pill (bought two, tested one with full spectrum of reagents), 10 g mescaline, and a half pack of cigarettes alongside many ml of 35 mg juice.

He seems it from everything I've heard. Hard to imagine a deadhead would sell bunk psychs, Jerry Garcia would haunt them to DPH land.

Diphenhydramine
1,4 butanediol
zopiclone
ALD-52 100ug
AL-LAD 150ug
1P-LSD 100ug
ETH-LAD 100ug
1cP-LSD
regular LSD a bunch

5-MeO-DMT
4-AcO-DMT
4-AcO-DMT just over 30mg?, 4-AcO-MET 45mg, 4-AcO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DPT, 4-AcO-EPT, 4-AcO-MPT
5-MeO-MiPT
4-HO-MET

etizolam
clonazolam
diclazepam
flualprazolam
Flubromazolam

2fdck

4fadb

3-HO-PCP
3-MEO-PCP
2C-C
2-FMA

NEP
3-MMC
A-PHP
HEXEN
DMT
MDMA
2c-b

How is 1,4 BDO, I've heard it just fells foggy and then like crap but anough people have it that I wonder why?
Where did you source the RCs? I've only seen listings for those on clearnet. any favorite of the lysergamides there? isnt AL half the length? how is 3-mmc? seen lots of listing but have no clue as to what it does besides stim you up.

Never tried GBH/GBL so idk, feels like a crappy booze. Clearnet, tho they ship from NL lol. Love regular ol' lsd the most. 3mmc is kinda like MDMA, more stimulating than it tho.

Anyone ever made poppy seed tea? Kinda wanna try it today.

>Anyone ever made poppy seed tea? Kinda wanna try it today.
Use pods. Seed tea is a giant fucking mess.

So put the seeds in tea bags? Also do i need too grind the seeds or anythin?

Who do you utilize for clearnet services? Ever had any issues with them? How is 2-FMA I'm looking for a moderate long lasting stimuluant if anyone would have any recomendations? and lol no meth, I'm not looking for euphoria.

You need quite a but of seeds senpai, and you want it to steep for a while.

How many seeds and how long. Thanks bb

fucking WEED PILLS I hate get z so much

It depends on the potency of the seeds whic can vary quite a lot, you want 100 g minimum 300-400 optimal in case theyre weak af. most of the good stuff in in the seed pod and the stalk iirc.

Yep just keep going brah its ez lmao

I mean it's just a fancy edible right? Do you hate tinctures too? or distillate? It's probably just a lipid with THC in a gel capule