IMPORTANT REMINDER

You are only a robot if you are a social outcast because you lack both desire and ability(social skills) to be a normal part of society.

You are NOT a robot just because you are a homosexual, nazi, mentally ill, narcissist, sociopath or a tranny and rightfully get shunned by people.

Never forget that

Attached: 4EB1F806-AA94-48E6-B0C7-57C9759AF332.png (657x527, 13K)

>tfw i'm a robot
>tfw part of the group

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 133K)

i have had a gf and im still a robot

I'm 33, never had a gf or even been on a date, and by op's definition I don't even qualify as a robot.

I guess you could really, as long as you dont look awful and can at least have a basic conversation with a person you could get laid and still be a robot, however, its very unlikely, as the circumstances for dating are generally only accessible to normans.
Thats completely possible. There are a lot of people who are social outcasts for reasons completely unrelated to their ability to fit in with people. There are a lot of people who are perfectly functional in society but just feel no need to be part of it and thus live relatively solitary lives. If you wanna call every social outcast a robot than gang members and criminals are also robots.

Being a social outcast does not necessarily make one a robot.

what if you lack desire and social skills and are shunned by society

>lack social skills
>shunned by society
Thats a given, no?

You basically just described the definition of a robot

I lack desire and ability from isolating myself for 4 years. im declaring myself a robot thanks

Fucking based post, user. I appreciate your effort in drawing the line in the sand. Sadly, we'll still get normalfag dipshits like pretending they're robots.

If you've ever had a gf like you obviously don't qualify, but I feel like wizards should be granted honorary robot status even if we otherwise can generally function in society.

honestly youre not a robot if youve never had a gf
you really dont have a reason to be sad unless you know what youre missing

I've got a pretty good idea what I'm missing. I have female friends. We hang out, have a great time, and then they go home to fuck their boyfriends.

Incel=/=robot

They overlap but they arent the same thing

I mean to be fair you could be in the right place at the right time and get lucky once. But i feel like if you get a gf and it lasts fore more than a month or two you probably have developed enough social skills to not really be a robot anymore.

There is also the off chance that you meet a girl who is as autistic as you are, but the existance of such women is dubious

I have over 1k tinder matches and get laid easily, but I'm a robot too. You can be socially awkward and a NEET while you do all this. Females experience doesn't define you as a robot.

All the real robots left Jow Forums long ago, or lurk but never post

>females experience doesn't define you as a robot
It absolutely does. Female experience defines a man's position in society. If you've had that much success with women, you're by definition a normalfag.

>I have over 1k tinder matches and get laid easily, but I'm a robot too.
Nah bro at that point you are just an alt-Chad

No it doesnt. That guy is not a robot but your relation to women does not define if you are a robot or not. By far the biggest factor in being a robot and i would even go as far as saying perhaps the only one is how you relate to your peers, so people of roughly the same age and the same gender as yourself. Generally these things are strongly related, as people who have trouble fitting in with their peers will rarely do well with women, but this is a CONSEQUENCE of not fitting in with your peers, its not the cause.

>consequence of not fitting in with your peers
I'm well liked and respected at work. My peers generally think I'm pretty great. But I still have never been on a date, and spend my nights alone wonder what it would be like to have a gf. That fact defines me much more than the fact that my peers think I'm a good guy.

>You are only a robot if you XXX and YYY
shut the fuck up. stop trying to make being a loser who posts on an imageboard into some sort of prestige category. there's no such thing as being a "robot" you're a gay retarded nigger on an imageboard and so is every other gay retarded nigger on this imageboard.

Attached: cringe.png (480x481, 230K)

>I'm well liked and respected at work. My peers generally think I'm pretty great.
Then you are not a robot. You are not even a social outcast so i dont see how you can think you are a robot.

You are just an incel. Again there is (significant) overlap but they arent the same thing.

Found the projecting redditor who thinks being an epic 4chinner xDD is cool.

No one said anything about it being a good thing to be a robot. Infact if your brain was larger than the size of a pea you would have figured out that its actually a pretty terrible thing to be an outcast who cant function in society.

I can act like a normie, but other people usually just make me neurotic and I generally don't find normies very interesting. I've had chances to go the normie route but I've chosen not to.
I'd rather play vidya than be around boring people I don't even like that much.
Am I a robot?

Fair enough, but being an incel is one of the worse curses imaginable. I can't even try to get help from society for being an incel, because society will just think I'm going to shoot up a school or something.

It's the same thing as being a starving artist or whatever. It's something you can jack off about so you can feel special and different when you're a boring person with no personality.

>"everyone who disagrees with me is reddit :DDD"

Narcissist master race reporting. This board needs more callous, manipulative narcissists.

Again, no one but you is saying that its a good thing to be a robot. All we are doing is separating the wheat from the chaff because these days people think that anyone who posts on Jow Forums is a robot, which is just not true and no one used this term that way until redditors flooded this place.

You need to learn to stop projecting your own thoughts onto others and instead read what people actually say.

What we need is a firing squad for your kind

Sounds like you are can fit in perfectly fine but you just have no interest in participating in society.

I would say thats definitely not a robot. I see this type of person a lot here and while some may confuse them for robots they are decidely not. I dont know what to call them though. Maybe cyborgs? But cyborg would imply you kinda fit in and kinda dont, where as the type of person im thinking of has no issues fitting in, they just have no interest in it.

I will not disagree with that, incels are still close allies of robots, and most incels and robots are actually both, they just arent the same exact thing, so one can be an incel without being a robot and a robot without being an incel (though this one is usually doubtful)

I want to leave but i dont know where to. Forums are dead and gay, reddit is gay, and non anonymous messageboards in general make me uncomfortable. Where do we even go at this point?

Absolutely originally bIessed

What if i'm really good at my job and managers want me in their team but i'm really quiet so most people get weirded out

the definition of robot is subjective. i dont know what standard is the correct one

by my own standards, to be a robot you have to be

- virgin. you cant be a non-virgin and claim robot status
- shy/introverted. outgoing people cannot be robots
- autistic/aspergers. neurotypical people cannot be robots
- male. females cannot be robots
- vegan. people who pay for animal abuse cannot be robot. if you enjoy killing animals for your pleasure you cannot be a robot
- never have enjoyed bullying/abusing other kids in school
- prefers neetdom/hates wageslavery

to me, only vegan sloths and vegan super-autists can be robots

but the definition of robot is super subjective. you can easily say everyone who browses this board is a robot, and you wouldn't be wrong. because what is a robot is subjective

Attached: 1540376836423.png (2400x1720, 1.98M)

Its not subjective and youre overcomplicating it. A robot is a person who both lacks the social skills and the desire to be a normal member of society.

Virgins are not necessarily robots, though there is huge overlap and most of them are. They are incels and they are not the same thing. You could be outgoing but still be an autist without social skills and you will lack the ability to fit, making you a robot.
Technically women can be robots, they just cant be incels, but its uncommon because women are more socially oriented than men. And they can always get taken care of by a guy as long as they arent too ugly, so its debatable wether they would ever really suffer from robotdom the same way men would.
Lol at vegan.
Yep, bullies are the archenemies of robots.
Everyone hates wageslavery lol

Anyways you are overcomplicating this, robot is just a term for a socially inept person who cant and doesnt want to fit into society. Its that simple.

dint let the thread die