How do you avoid nausea from shrooms?

I'm going to shroom 3 hours from now for the first time. Any tips from experienced psychobots? I've handled LSD before. pic related

Attached: 20190912_084705.jpg (3098x979, 1.51M)

eat lots of ginger with it, be empty stomach, poop or barf if need be

I never got sick until my first batch got trich, and then it must have passed residual onto my later batches. I started making tea with it after that. Use a mint tea and honey, hits faster and no stomach ache but you will still get the shits. Shrooms always cleared me out.

I've only experienced nausea from mushrooms while tripping on an empty stomach. Just make sure to eat a (((((((LIGHT))))))) meal beforehand. Make sure you're doing something to keep you occupied or someone to talk to. I've had moments of bliss followed by sudden despair and feeling of dread while on mushrooms.

I don't have any teabags on me but would they still broken down into the boiled water or does tea have to be present for it to get you tripping?

I heard orange juice will help break down the shrooms but I've also heard this is a myth. I feel like a acidic stomach would be uncomfortable for nausea if I ate them raw?

Imma be watching American Psycho and I'll report in if this thread survives.

Attached: News_1492713650_340.jpg (600x350, 29K)

acid breaks down the shrooms yes but that just makes it hit faster, i dont think it affects nausea cuz the nausea is inside your neuroreceptors not ur tummy

also if u want a fast trip and do the lemon/OJ method dont leave them too long or else itll go beyond shreddig the exterior and will burn the psilocin itself, like 10min maybe

Just vomit, you pussy.
Jesus fucking Christ

y are u so mean to opie

Put the shrooms in a blender with orange juice, blend that shit for a few seconds and chug. The acidity of the OJ helps the digestion.

Thanks for the information. I'm probably gonna have me some toadstools and orange juice smoothie tonight.

Don't wanna throw up on the come up because shits gonna be hard to clean before it stains into carpet/mattress/couch while tripping balls. Hopefully I can reach my little trash can before I spew out cubensis all over my apartment

Attached: 1568212806041.gif (200x200, 607K)

Shrooms don't make you that nauseous if you take them on a relatively empty stomach, and don't eat a ton. Maybe make a tea out of them, and smoke some weed if need be. Marijuana helps with nausea IME.

Attached: 1567181031440.jpg (810x600, 380K)

Dont do orange juice. Its just a myth passed around on the shitholes of shroom forums. You need heat, the acidity of orange juice isnt going to do diddly dip different. The point of using tea is to remove the solids of the mushroom.

Eating mushrooms on an empty stomach is literally the only FAIL PROOF method of feeling nauseous.

That's why I said RELATIVELY EMPTY. Obviously don't eat them on a completely empty stomach, like have a light snack beforehand, but you don't wanna take them after eating a fucking cheeseburger or something.

Got a doobie for the come up and by the time I take the shrooms it'll be 5
hours since my last meal. Should I eat something like a banana or dairy?

If I don't have tea, would I just put the shrooms in a glass of boiled water for a couple minutes then strain it with a filter? I have a big jug of lemon juice and orange juice.

Attached: 2f98a258467da2d74b62c5dc62151130.gif (424x642, 495K)

Yeah, that should do it just fine. It doesnt have to have tea in it, all the psychoactive properties are in the mushroom itself and are released into the water after soaking. It will kill any nasty microbes and unwanted spores you could possibly get sick off of as well but the heat wont harm the psilocybin

Embrace the nausea. Puke up an entire personality disorder.

Heat destroys psilocin. Just fucking eat them bro.

bro srs make shroom lemonade, crush/grind 'em, let 'em soak in lemon juice for like 15 minutes, add water and sugar and just pound it. by far the easiest way i've found to choke 'em down plus it makes them hit like 3x sooner.

But it does not destroy psilocybin. If you have dry shrooms, the psilocin will have already degraded through oxidation anyway.

Imma prolly have some shrooms left over so maybe I'll try that for the second trip. First should be all natural huh. A empty stomach should suffice and if I throw up whatever dude I probably wont give a shit in the moment lmao

Attached: JPEG_20190912_071825.png (839x1024, 929K)

No, it doesnt. Quit spreading misinformation because you suck cocks. This has been tested and tried time and time and time and time and time and time again. Does heat destroy THC when you smoke it?

>Does heat destroy THC when you smoke it?
Yes, actually. Furthermore I don't even know why you're bringing an unrelated compound into this. Chemically, they're not even similar.

Yes heat does destroy thc, are you dumb or something? Psilocin starts to degrade when exposed to heat, moisture, and oxygen. THC starts to degrade at around 200*C. Please refrain from posting something you know very little about so you can avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future.

>heat destroys ALL DA THC!
>I get high on imagination xd

Did... did you just confuse heat with combustion....

Isn't searching "at what temperature does thc degrade" a hard thing? You guys oughta research more.

This is what happens when the 420chan trickledowns switch from a juul to a blunt. Good lord, people.

Attached: 4D824FDA-5A2F-4149-8933-F25D481B576C.png (1024x576, 53K)

make tea with the shrooms. best way to avoid nausea and trip hard.

Attached: 1556076769978.jpg (912x1024, 194K)

You're supposed to fast before taking them. Have no carbonated beverages. Be in a nice set and setting.